♡ 30 Inch #Crimps ! | Quick Weave & Closure

Main ♡ 30 Inch #Crimps ! | Quick Weave & Closure

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    IVY
      ♡ 30 Inch #Crimps ! | Quick Weave & Closure

Nadulahair ▻NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!! ▻MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE BELL ICON SO YOU WONT MISS ANY UPLOADS Ivyleaguestyles P.O. Box …

Miss Empress

That thumbnail. My wig is snatched 😔❤️

Yea Rite

Love ittt 😍😍😍

JozzyB

You did that !!!

princess Jacob mova

Yasssssss ivy stay with bomb as hair!!!

Brandy Freeman

The glue way easier than sewing the tracks in I'mma try this

Angie Nwigwe

that thumbnail is something..

Tanya Lewis

Bomb 💣

Carnika F

I’ve always loved crimps since I was a little girl and it still hasn’t changed😂😍

Cynthia Patton

Really pretty!! The hair looks like Jet Black.. did you dye it or did it come like that?

It’s Dora

I always like your videos, I miss your vlogs.

alicia washington

Beautiful!!! I'm so happy I found your channel

LashLovesBeauty

i love your hair videos. They're so informative💙 Thank you!

Kimmie

Beautiful as usual 💕💕💕

Shannon Sunshine

Only you can make these look this good. I usually hate crimped hair

star ford

The views and likes don't match but I like the video tho cute

Cora Cola

Omg not a frontal 😊 I just can’t maintain a frontal too much work I wish you could of show more of how you customize the closure it looks so natural 😍

King Erica

Whoever gave Ivy a thumbs down is a hater 😒

Nathalie

I have always been a fan of crimps. Beautiful work per usual😍😍

Mia Chapman

One of the realest in the YT world, so happy you’re still out here going strong & creating creative content.. stay true to yourself & keep applying pressure! Love you Ivy ❣️

alexis jean

Niceee❤️

Jasmine Clark

Yaasssss!!!! 😍😍😍

Barbara Brown

✅☑💖❤🧡

Aubriana Strawder

This came just in time, I JUST bought a crimper

Annette byrd

Cute

Official Ashten Olivia

Yees that thumbnail looking like whole meal sis 😍

Aja Imani

Your necklaces are so cute ! Where are they from?

Vicky Newsone

Beautiful hair!!!😍😍😍

Mila Bee

Yessssss I clicked so fast!! Flawless per usual. ❤️💕

Nie’sa Abbey

Does the Salon Pro Glue last longer than the Glue from a Hot Glue Gun??? Gorgeous Wig!!!😘

Nicole Fladger

Girl 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Mariama Koroma

The real OG of hair on Youtube, I got time today you want to argue.

denni3241

Bomb 😍

Doing Nadii

I love you so much 💕 everybody sleeping on you ivy

Brittneythediva P

I swear you don’t get enough credit I’m going to make me a new wig. Can you do a video on protecting your natural hair under wigs please.

#56285
                                                                          Rodriauna Reed

Yeah definitely need this for the summer😩

#56286
                                                                            Kay B

Girl whettttt wet n mold is not only better than that blow dryer but safer! You can burn hair or lace putting a hot dryer that close…nice crimper though and that wig came out goood!

#56287
                                                                              SavageJayyy

Girllll issa snack on that mf thumbnail ✨💖 you did that !

#56288
                                                                                Zhanaya Emoni

This is so cute and simple I might try this

#56289
                                                                                  Felicia Felicia

I'm so happy crimps are coming back in style! I love them.

#56290
                                                                                    Dominican Kandie

😍💜 Beautiful! I love the crimped look. Used to wear it a lot years ago. Time to wear it again. Tfs 😊👍

#56291
                                                                                      kadeja brown

Love this (per usual)!! If you ever have extra hair can I plz have some! Like not a giveaway because I never win lol. But these student loans killing me & I just need my hair to look good since this weather’s warming up

#56292
                                                                                        Chanel Dior

Girl u r the bomb😀u can do it all….❤️

#56293
                                                                                          Ms. FABGLAMLIFE

You can do No wrong . I love this look on you

#56294
                                                                                            Jaye Vlogs

Love your Channel, you are so Beautiful Ivy 💕

#56295
                                                                                              Relentlessly Rell

Girl I was already gonna go get this crimper tomorrow cause it’s on sale at Sally’s but hunnnnniiiiiii you definitely confirmed it! 😍😍😍😍

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!