♡ GIRL TALK: Hygiene, Confidence & Sex

Main ♡ GIRL TALK: Hygiene, Confidence & Sex

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Luhhsetty
      ♡ GIRL TALK: Hygiene, Confidence & Sex

I N S T A G R A M: @Lisette ♡ T W I T T E R: @Luhhsetty In today’s GIRL TALK we are talking about feminine hygiene, confidence and more! These are all …

Olivia Naufahu

i had a bunch of toxic friends and i blocked them on ig and now at school they are harassing me. asking why i blocked them soooo? advice?

Nicole Chan

I love watching these videos while doing homework. It's so soothing and makes me feel a little less lonely :p <3

Ella Grace

Where’s your top from? 😍💕

mochichimin

well lisette you abouta lose hella followers on ig 😝

Alecia Wood

@8:44 no dont unfollow somone just bc think their body looks better than urs. u need to accept the fact that everyone's body comes in differ shape and sizes. if u like their body its ok to admire it. just dont act jealous or mean to them just because

Anna Cronin

Needed 🥰

NikkieH14

You made me realise that me ex i toxic

Arwa Altantawy

It’s scary how everything you talked about were things that I was thinking constantly about 🤷🏼‍♀️😶

Aliña Aguirre

So I know I’m going to get a lot of negative throw backs but I’ll say this anyways. When we as a society think of fashion and fashion statements it’s not about being classified it’s about setting an example. We have to ask ourselves what example do we want to set before children? How do we want them to portray themselves? Do we want to contribute to the thousands of cases of molesting, rape, abuse, etc. Because no one believes in dressing modest, or showing self respect? This is what it all boils down to. A statement should be about portraying the correct way, or portraying yourself in the correct way as someone who respects yourself and others.

Arwa Altantawy

Perfect timing ☹️🖤🖤

Pettywise *

The shaving video I’m looking forward to! I need advice for this 😭

bitch.

i love this background x

Hannah Paterson

Yasss I’ve waited for this video fir like a year 😻😻😻

im just here

She got the best advice ❤️❤️❤️

Pinkyyy Yyy

Ouiiiiiii I’m lovingggg the new set up🤩❤️ and ur shirt goes with the aesthetic🤩❤️🥰

living meme

sis can you make make another girl talk about the first time at the female doctor? like, your experience and why is it important🥰

KMH

You are so pretty 😩

Riley Conti

And also I LOVE your look today

Riley Conti

Everything about this video is amazing, the advice, the lighting, the background, the vibe and the person💕

Anna-mae Miller

Love the background 😍

Zen Ten

I think the background is chic and elegant. The lighting is nice and your camera quality is on point. Your new set up is flawless.

Crazycurls1982

Love the background!! Have you thought about doing a podcast? I really like your advice and you are a awesome YouTuber !!

Indira Rose

these are my favourite type of videos. i’m so thankful for you.

X Wynter

That background is hella distracting 😂

FuzzBuzz♡

You express yourself really well, love your girl talks 🥰

Amalita D

Such a useful video.. made my dayyy

Eris C

Hygiene -> confidence -> sex😎

Ashley Toves

I like your hair like that! It’s cute! And the room is looking right boo

Daša Čebulj

Love your video. The future video on hair removal – have you ever tried sugaring?

buttaflywingz

What if you ghost someone who's toxic…do you really owe them a explanation of why you don't want to talk to them anymore?

Hellooo Gurl

I love thisss❤️

Isabella Nelson

I needed this video 🙂

Tatyanna Hayward

Honestly, with vagina smells. Once you learn to realize your vagina is clean and it’s your natural smell. That smell is SOOOOO addicting or is it just me? 😅😂

Michelle Kirby

You're videos are so helpful, l love watching your videos 😀😀😀😀🦄🦄

#54116
                                                                          Harmony Kors

I Love Love Love your background😍😍

#54117
                                                                            Aight emojis

its my birthday and u posted my favorite type of video on your channel!!

#54118
                                                                              Tatyanna Hayward

Since I was young, my doctors will tell me I had great posture every since I was young. And the eye contact I’ve been trying I’ve gotten better, but even then I still look away because I talk with my hands a lot 😅 and I’ve ALWAYS spoke too damn fast, I went to speech in elementary because of it and etc. Now if I’m nervous I can’t talk, I start speaking fast, incoherent words, and overall it’s still a work in progress. I learn to start doing breathing exercises to calm my heart rate.

#54119
                                                                                Chanelle Miles

background aesthetic af

#54120
                                                                                  Alicia GREEN

I love the background.. Looks very professional

#54121
                                                                                    Ty Solomon

Thank you for this video💜💜💜

#54122
                                                                                      HeartOf Sunny

22 people are haters and has no friends 🤗

#54123
                                                                                        RoseGold 25

I’m not usually picky on these things but I think the camera is slightly crooked and it’s bothering me 😂😂😂

#54124
                                                                                          Ashlee Holness

I really needed that! Thank you , shed a tear

#54125
                                                                                            Kharis Spencer

Background is fine

#54126
                                                                                              Jordynnlol

i’ve gotten so used to being alone that i don’t even wanna hang with no one anymore i don’t think that’s healthy but okay

#54127
                                                                                                Sincerely Lindaa

Congrats on 2 mill!!!👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

#54128
                                                                                                  venessa okorie

I needed thhhhhiiuuuzzzzzzzzzz😭

#54129
                                                                                                    Naturally Beauty

I like the background it looks weird blurred tho.

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!