10-SECOND OIL FOUNDATION … Really???

Main 10-SECOND OIL FOUNDATION … Really???

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      10-SECOND OIL FOUNDATION ... Really???

Testing the Revolutionary 10-Second Oil foundation from Kosas … sounds like a hustle, let’s see how it actually wears. xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before & After …

Connie Woodford

Tati this looks gorgeous , I love this makeup on you , natural makeup looks amazing on you πŸ’›πŸ’›

Judy Merrill

I saw the foundation on sephora yesterday and looked for your review but it wasn't up yet, so the fact that it's out today wow! Thank you!!! Now I truly can not wait to try this product out!

Pit

This looks amazing on your skin!!!!

Joanna W.

Says will go natural makeup today β€”β€” only goes light on the eyes

Areeba Maheen

Why she is so pretty?

Martha Lorena

Totally relate on the updates! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cynthia Chavez

Tati what are those beautiful color bottles in the back? They look interesting since i dont know what it is!

Emma Watson

Best makeup I’ve ever seen you wear! Beautiful

Ronald Doe

Who else just wants to know about the babies breathing ?!
                        Sending all my Prayers to that baby and the rest of your family Tati ❀️

Han Eva_Ward

Like why would you use that as serum if its got pigment in it :0 love wstching ur videos tati ur so calming haha xx

Han Eva_Ward

I dont think id want that oil penetrating deep into my face, blocked pores alarm i want my foundation to sit on top that's why i only wear powder foundation now because I hate the thought of the liquid going into my skin

BeeautifulYou

Hi
                              Do you get beauty blender fountain in Sephora?

Ischa Collyer

C

Joeradwel

Hey Tati please try chaos beauty. They have these beautiful eyeshadows, there’s so many colors within one pressed eyeshadow it’s crazy. Like some crazy duochrome, and I’m talking like 4 colors within a shadow!!!!! I need to see you use them lol

Amelia Soetjianto

In indonesia, LT Pro already made this i think? .-.

Konstantinos Chrysikopoulos

She always have this kristen wiig vibe,when kristen wiig portraying someone on SNL (someone from politics) πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Beccy Bells

Okay I just can't get over the fact that this brand is literally called cow sauce in Swedish

Amy Weafer

Loooove Puka <3 <3<3 The foundation is gorgeous!

Ashley Hunt

Wishing the baby the bestβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Johanna Forsberg

KosΓ₯s translated from Swedish litteraly means cow sause πŸ„πŸ˜…

Ashley Attire

Love Kosas lipsticks!

Rhiannon H

I keep ringing the bell and youtube keeps un ringing it after a few days grrrr

Hayat r

Kosas in my language means pussy lol

Ki Stevens

Omg I was born July 11th at 11:11am

12OB 31

She spent 6 minutes talking

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                      error: Content is protected !!