10 Times Kim Kardashian Wardrobe Malfunctions Were More Than Embarrassing

Main 10 Times Kim Kardashian Wardrobe Malfunctions Were More Than Embarrassing

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      10 Times Kim Kardashian Wardrobe Malfunctions Were More Than Embarrassing

Kim Kardashian Wardrobe Malfunctions Taken To The Next Level Subscribe to our channel: …

matt Wiggin

Isnt this what shes famous for..

Praise the Lord

DISGUSTING. Stop giving these people attention. Who constantly shows their bodies. Sad sad sad

am STAR

I just realised that I like Kim more haha, sheโ€™s gorgeous tho๐Ÿ˜

apple tile

Kim is practicing law, just like her father did, she keeps showing us her "briefs," and she rarely closes her legs.

Nicki Minaj

That means she is buying that cheap shit with horrible stylist

Cardi B

It happens to the best of us

GypsyQueen Enigma

Maybe wear clothing that actually fits, and about a good thing that high waisted jeans are back in, that has nothing to do with fashion, with buying a jeans you should always check if it goes with your bodytype, not if it's fashion(I don't think it's fashionable if your buttcrack sticks up out of your pants)

Leonid Nikoloski

the music in the backround sounds like the music in the game blocky basketball

nimra habib

She is a shameless whore and a disgrace to humanity.

satyajeet kawathekar

Once I was wearing a strapless dress and it slipped down and showed my boobs!

Dรตna Houda

The definition of the cheapness ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Liz TheYoutubeAddictedHuman

I SEE LONDON I SEE FRANCE, I don't know how many times she shown us her underpants! ๐Ÿ˜ช

Devil_with_a _heart

So much plastic

apple tile

Did you hear about Kim's new line of clothes? It's called the "wardrobe malfunction". The top seller is called a "a fishing line" meant to catch mill/billionaires. All it is is a fishing line that sells for $1000 a foot or for 2 breasts $5000. There is nothing that covers the vagina because that body part is named after the movie ,"born free".

Isabella p

โœจ๐Ÿ’‹USE DISCOUNT CODE BELLA11 FOR 30% DISCOUNT ๐Ÿ’• https://abellaeyewear.com?rfsn=2325862.31018e

Perryman- 40

Were all the timestamps comments about the best wardrobe manfaction on kim

Hey its Andreia

At this point , no body cares anymore because it happens so often๐Ÿ˜‚

hellolala

this video is unnecessary, and stupid. even for you talko

chef bella

Kim is an overrated whore

Kirk Berry Jr

Oh just lay off her everyone make mistakes.

Sumit Kapur

I loveeee this channel so muchโคโคโค๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š

Arjey frost

Why are you hiding her boobs it's not like her sex tape went viral๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Laris Forschen

Hi beautiful God bless you and family

Erica Edmonson

Love you Kim you always make my day

Ramona Wilson

Kim Kardashian is fulfilling her desire, once a THOT, always a THOT. It's unfortunate that she has two daughters.

Naomi Torres

she does care she also does it for tge attention๐Ÿ˜‚

Jillian Etuk

Your channel is so entraintaing and fun to watch

Carmen Carlton

We all seen what was underneath her clothes the video I seen all of her so what

krista solla

Kim kardasion always know how to make it better

krista solla

I love youโ€™re videos๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ edit: thank you โ€œthe talkoโ€ for liking my commentโค๏ธ

Yoga is Life

Wow

Manuela Cavazos

Lovely ๐Ÿ˜Š when you have show it I which I would love to have a body like Kim. Sorry to say but thier are hundreds of women worst. God is only one โ˜๏ธ to judge Blessings ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…

Itโ€™s Jame

Hey phill

Joselyn Dreamer

Thanks for the tea ๐Ÿ’—

Jacqueline Obermeier

love that tea

#2742
                                                                            Sarah Smiles

Something tells me that Kim has no shame when it comes to wardrobe malfunctions lol

#2743
                                                                              SPULAATT ;D

KIMS NIPPS IN THE 2ND ONE DIDNT EVEN COME OUT OMG THETALKO NEEDS TO CHILL

#2744
                                                                                PIXY GAMER

I love this channel and you too!!! I hope everyone has a good 2019 and hope everyoneโ€™s dreams come true

#2745
                                                                                  Justin Callejas

i love the Talko

#2746
                                                                                    Suman Gupta

Whatever it is…. I just love Kim kardarshian

#2747
                                                                                      R&S

Only Kim can get away with that!! Khloe sit down!!

#2748
                                                                                        slime

Sub to my channel plz

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!