10 Times Kylie Jenner Trolled Public With Engagement Rumors

Main 10 Times Kylie Jenner Trolled Public With Engagement Rumors

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by TheTalko.
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      10 Times Kylie Jenner Trolled Public With Engagement Rumors

Kylie Jenner Engagement Announcements Have Been Spreading For A Year. Subscribe to our channel: …

NINA STAR

Awesome video

Kit Kat News

We can all dream can't we That's the one thing the Kardashian money can't buy LOVE that is true and faithful unconditional love and it's the one thing they will crave and aspire to have in there life but will never achieve or have, And that's worth more than all the fortune and fame the Kardashians have.

Cacai Tolentino

I hope not! Kylie is too rich and smart to get married.

Paul Saldana

Unsubscribing from this garbage channel. Same story about these bitches and their dumbass family

serena reilly

Want about the cheating Travis🤣

Lisa Lynn

I have no idea who Travis Scott is. I just learned he cheats. 😦

Lisa Lynn

Not any more

Jesse Paul

Nobody care about Kardashian and Jenner family every day same shit over over again about them no body care all Kardashian and Jenner family all them satanic puppet and illuminati

Sandya Good

hiii

kusuma talla

Every girl wants to be Kylie but Kylie doesn't look like Kylie…LOL😂😅

Lorraine Rutherford

Hey "The Talko" How about something about Luke Perry?

SuthernHottie 00

See Kylie what happens when YOU think you all that!
                              You get cheated on and so does YOUR sister BY YOUR BEST FRIEND!!!

JUST BECAUSE you make good money * I SAY* YOU SHOULD NEVER RUB IT IN PEOPLES FACE..
                              *ALL YOU KARDASHIANS DO*

TOP V

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

NAYAAB GHAZAL 26

Hey everyone m new to utube.. Please subscribe to my channel if u like my video 😊
                                  https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCmZQ4h0XxqooJqyOp7GsfIQ

Jennifer Cushman

As of right now The Talko has lost me as a subscriber. Only because I am so sick and tired hearing about these stupid Kardashian whores. As well as anyone who is related to them.

Toya Guerrier

Who was here before 2'000 view's!!..

100KingDezzy

Talko I subscribed. Very interesting content.

nony sweet

Nay! When the earth is pounded to powder,
                                          And thy Lord cometh, and His angels, rank upon rank,
                                          And Hell, that Day, is brought (face to face),- on that Day will man remember, but how will that remembrance profit him?
                                          He will say: "Ah! Would that I had sent forth (good deeds) for (this) my (Future) Life!"
                                          For, that Day, His Chastisement will be such as none (else) can inflict,
                                          And His bonds will be such as none (other) can

Editinghacks101 5

#earlysquad ❤️❤️

Laykan M

TYGAA??

Sara Rachelle

She's a 21 year old billionaire, let the girl wear her $100,000 diamonds.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              error: Content is protected !!