13 Actors Who Played The Opposite Gender

Main 13 Actors Who Played The Opposite Gender

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      13 Actors Who Played The Opposite Gender

Actors Who Play Transgender Or Opposite Gender Roles In A Movie. Subscribe: …

Aranza Gasca

That's Manila Luzon on minute 9.24 jajajjaja

coachave87x

Mrs. Doubtfire is Scottish. Not English. That's such a big mistake I'm kinda surprised you got it so wrong.

Cine Mairon

Actors are actors and their job is to bring characters-roles that are written in the script to life. People get a little obsessed with representation and tend to forget that. The logic LGBTQ characters must be only played by actual LGBTQ actors/actresses puts limits to the art of acting. The criterion of who is the best option for the role should be the acting skills, not the sexuality or gender label. Besides, the biggest the gap between the performer and the character is, the hardest the work and study becomes for them. It's a challenge for them and a chance to learn more, understand and talk about their experience, then share it with the people and that may be more effective than just please communities. If the portraying of the character is done properly, shouldn't we be happy? Isn't that what matters in the end?

PS: Cate Blanchett and Lee Pace have been doing amazing job in similar gender-changing roles too.

Erikka Juvonen

They are actors why do they have to be an actual trans to play? Ist like a disabled person ? Not Saying there isn't actual good/great actors thay are in the LGBTQ community there plenty of gay,lesbian,an Bi actors thay are being recognized. I'm sure there will be more Trams actors. But it's getting out of control with this who should get what role. Let's just stop making movies in general cgezzzz.. yes I think this i has gotten ways out of control. Just cause you are Trans or in anyway part of the LGBTQ community doesn't mean you can act.. lmao.. don't forget the movie Shakespeare in love all the men back than played woman,and Gwyneths charchter played a man just to get a part. Everyone complain way to much nowadays it's disgusting. At the end of my huge novel I think any great actor can pull off Any character. This has been going on for years and years, and now there is problem??? So much to say about this touchy subject but it is going too far now…

Nagella Jean-Baptiste

White Chicks was cool. There should be a sequel. I am not bored watching it. Because it's just funny film.

Heather Frazee

I always liked the 1996 film different for girls. It’s one of my favorites. Steven Mackintosh plays a transgender woman, who meets up with her best friend and protector from boarding school after almost a decade has gone by. She has transitioned since the two last saw each other. And Steven does an excellent job of portraying all the hoops that a person has to leap through just to be who they are. I’m only commenting because I feel like it should be included in the list.

Gacha Pastel

You forgot Michael J Fox I’m back to the future 2 he played his future daughter and also played his future son and ALSO played himself. I love back to the future 1, 2, and 3

Amie Marya

has anyone notice felicity huffman use to playing a trangender role in american trans?

Error404_ Lofi

You forgot Big Mama and Norbit

Courts

What about tango and cash Stallone and Russel good movie

Super Mama

We are heterosexual✌

Super Mama

We are heterosexual HETESEXUALES so don't badder

The Star Sisters

i think it's about how well they fit the role rather than what they are in real life.

Miss Mia

It's a crime that Terry Jones isn't mentioned….

andromeda. vid

Madea??!

Paul Stjernberg

Do you know what I wanna see ? I want to see a transperson play a cis-person. That would be groundbreaking.
                                      It´s like why shouldn´t a openly gay or lesbian actor play a straight person ? They´re actors, right ?

Mohammad Al-qudah

No mention of Crying Game?!

Izzy W

She compared shaving your head and playing the opposite sex? the fudge ????

Lyrica Jackson

I am close friends with several people who are trans and I have talked to them about how they feel about cis actors playing trans people and they say they don’t mind as long as the portrayal isn’t offensive

Linda Daheim

What about Tilda Swinton in Orlando?

nutzgi

Where is Whoopi Goldberg in The Associate?

Broken Angel

Dumbest video 😡…..!! Man still a man…. woman still a woman God doesn't make mistakes.

Kaj Te Briga

Boys don't cry?

Kayanna Miller

what about big Mama and Madea

Naila Yoh

9:27 manila luzon is that you??

edit: looked it up and it’s definitely manila

Picsart Tutorialz

Kinda early #kindaearlysquad

pointless

You guys are so obsessed with the kardations almost every video is about the kardations or hass them in it or in the thumbnail get your own made l content

Saleima Romain

Eddie did it best tho

Real Moon Witch

I think the issues with non lgbt+ people playing lgbt+ characters is one of two things. Firstly there aren't nearly enough lgbt+ roles in films yet to correctly represent how vast the community is/how many people are part of the lgbt+ community, therefore the roles are harder to come by and obtain for any actor who isn't an A-lister. Secondly, we've seen it done over and over with minority roles where 10 people could audition for a part, 9 of them identifying the same as the character, yet still that one actor who isn't gay or trans will get the role because that's what the director finds comfortable to deal with. It's the same with any minority group really, take for example deaf actors and deaf roles. Many deaf actors won't get the part of a deaf character because the people making the film don't know how to direct someone who's deaf. It's incredibly hypocritical and insensitive, to say "we want to make a movie from the perspective of a deaf person to rid the stigma" then turn around and say "but we don't want any actual deaf actors because that's too hard" causing the stigma they are supposedly trying to get rid of.

Cielo Amezquita

He played an actual woman??

Roxanne Perez

Crying Game

David Gonzales

You totally forgot Divine…….

knowlight knowright

Swayze should not have been in drag with that chin!!!

Malachi Faamausili-Fala

Stuff the lgbtq

#54772
                                                                          Irene Oliver

I think the Wayne's bro's should 4 sure make another 🎥 white chicks part 2 plz. Would 💘 2 c them in a part 2.

#54773
                                                                            Neta Sezan

I loveeeeee that movie of vida bohem

#54774
                                                                              sawang wangchha

Mainstream movies need more LGBT representation so people can understand more about their life and personalities.

#54775
                                                                                Neta Sezan

Got letto so hot

#54776
                                                                                  Djamel Hamdia

What about Kate Blanchet as Bob Dylan in ''l'm Not There''?

#54777
                                                                                    Where’s my happy ending ?

ALRIGHTY,where madea at??

#54778
                                                                                      Red Coat

Okay we know Ms. Doubtfire.

#54779
                                                                                        Bridgidigital

'She's The Man' is Amanda Bynes' finest pieces of work to date & it's fucking hilarious. She even manages to look just like her brother, Sebastian who she's posing as in the film. I hate that Hollywood & most likely it's pedophiles all but ruined her. Her contribution in 'Saved' was on point too. #RubSomeDirtInIt

#54780
                                                                                          Ryno Art

Brandon Tina was a crazy story and great movie.

#54781
                                                                                            Ryno Art

JL , 30 Seconds to Mars !!!

#54782
                                                                                              Alwande Sobuwa

These transgenders make me feel pity for these actors
                                                                                                Knowing that these are actors vs t ransgenders looking for small things to complain about or jobs

#54783
                                                                                                Darcy Kipnis

Wow. Just, wow.

#54784
                                                                                                  Kim Popp

I think male or females playing the opposite sex, only shows how committed they are to their art. How well they do it, shows how good of an actor/actress they are.

#54785
                                                                                                    Racy K

Seriously, the trans community should be grateful that its actually being shed upon instead of ignored. Yeah maybe they should add real trans people but what they're doing now is good enough, its better than not doing anything. Stop expecting so much, let time do its job and eventually, over time, they will cast real trans people but for now, stop criticizing and just be happy these movies are being made.

#54786
                                                                                                      greenrobot5

These people didn't play the oposite gender, in their movies they were their gender disguised as the opposite

#54787
                                                                                                        Russel Nepomuceno

White Chicks is the answer

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!