$15 Vs. $99 "Unbreakable" Tights

Main $15 Vs. $99 "Unbreakable" Tights

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

$15 Vs. $99 "Unbreakable" Tights

Tights made by SCIENCE! Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, body positivity, …

Juliette *julie*

I think you mean "unrippable"

If that's a word

Cheez bebs 4826

"the show where I try weird internet products.. so you don't have to."

lmao😂

Sylviah Kimani

99$!!!! That's a month's rent in Kenya!!!!

isabella raymond

That price is ridiculous

Ducky

Gosh im an idiot…. I thought it said “$15 vs ¢99”…. help me

tina

Tight is expensive in Australia, $7-$17 per pair. And I ripped mine easily. So the $99 is worth it

yee haw

Mood

afternoon tea

She farted😂🤣

jem Last

99$ worth it.

freesamplethief argle

But what about walking into furniture? asking for a friend

Celestial Nubian

I thought this was had something to do with “Un-breakable Kimmy Schmidt”. The thumbnail didn’t help

Ken Harris

Dumbo talking about things that don't matter!

Captain Electro

I'm not even into these kinds of videos , don't know why I'm here but I just have to say, you have amazing eyes love 😲
                                The upswept lashes on the side and the color is just crazy, I'm sorry but I'm just taken by that!

Dunusoor

I believe they are called pantyhose because tights are cloth and dont rip as easy whereas those are made of mesh

hi there

I haven't broken any tights, but it could be the fact that I've worn the same tights for like 10 years, and they might have made them better back then

SpotTheSteez

$15 or $99 as long as you have tights on I’m not going to complain they make legs look and feel amazing.

Amber Bundrick

Their pantyhose not tights

Michael Vanderhoff

She’s somehow super likeable

Lissette Langdon

If they were TRULY indestructible I would pay hundreds so I'd never have to by any more again.

Zoye_YT

“nInEtY NiNe dOlLaRs iS sO eXpEnSiVe”
                                              proceeds to hack it with a knife

Ari anna

They look like ballet tights. Except they don't rip…

Deep Das

So it's carbon fiber

Kassy Marie

What's the point of tights if you can see through it anyways

Karina Schut

Woot! Oh Canada!

Talia Lehr

I wore tights for my homecoming outfit 😂😭 I bumped a table 5 minutes after arriving and there was a tear

Nae B

U dyed u hair 😳

STUZWORLDZ

((((( OMG the comments are All making")FUN"))))))Thats funny in and of itself….overall she's cute &silly and a brit….so she done did perrty good I think info wise… Kudos from Cambria California..

Roxanne Wright

Is nobody else worried about how she said the knife was green but it's actually teal/blue.

Erika Rivera

This is definitely a remake of VivianTries but ok….

Chloe P

Speaking of tights girls- check out Snag tights because they actually have more than three sizes. Most tights (at least what I’ve seen) come in small, medium, large and the only thing that changes is the height. As a short plus size girl tights that fit are always ridiculously long on me so always opaque rather than sheer like they intend. And my friend who’s 6 feet tall can never find tights that are tall enough for her. They have 7 sizes and there size chart is so helpful, you pick your dress size and then if your 5’3 and under and then there’s two other height ranges, but on top of that there’s seperate charts for if you are curvy or not. So yeah perfect fitting tights are a reality now

Winnie YT

She reminds me a lot of Kate from wealth by Sleiman

yourhomiecam

Love the hair chloe!

Natalie Muñoz

So this show is…beauty break?

Cara Carr

Am I the only one who call those "stockings"😭

#65540
                                                                          Catherine Stoll

Shes changed so muchhhhh

#65541
                                                                            DoubleTroubleJ4 .M

If u think about it tho, if you are gonna by more and more pairs of the cheaper ones since the keep ripping, once you get pass number 7. It is more expensive then the $99 pair… Math…

#65542
                                                                              Akira Coravos

am i the only one who didn’t recognise chloe in the thumbnail

#65543
                                                                                Jamol Simon

I have no clue who you are, but I think I love you.

Sincerely,

A gay

#65544
                                                                                  Rebecca Downing

Why does this just scream ad….

#65545
                                                                                    Ap Ku

Love

#65546
                                                                                      sammy tendo

i need those tightsss

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!