$150 FOUNDATION? WTF! Tom Ford Foundation Review… THE TRUTH!

Main $150 FOUNDATION? WTF! Tom Ford Foundation Review… THE TRUTH!

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      WTF! 150 FOUNDATION?! Tom Ford Foundation Review | NikkieTutorials

Tom Ford is known for being an expensive makeup brand… but when I saw that they launched a 150 dollar foundation, I was SHOCKED. I ordered the …

NikkieTutorials

WOULD YOU SPEND $150 ON A FOUNDATION?

Paxit tt

More than 13mln abonnes and less than 1mln views in 2 days. What does this say?

Alicia Lozeau

Looks like Lancome foundation

summer hegarty

I love your haarband it suits you a lot❤️

Shelby21!

I love dillons honesty but his love through him critiquing for her!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ love wins!

TinaMarie Chartrand

That foundation is stunning. I'm shocked. Would I buy it? Nope. I'm an oily girl. But I think the finish is so beautiful!

Glam Sammy

My thoughts: v pretty but $150 is my meal at chipotle 12 times

Dark Shooter

Please make a brush video. I really want to know what brushes you use here

L A U R E N

I absolutely looooveee this look

Adrianna Emanuel

Thank you NIKKIE for telling me where you got it online. Love you!❤️😭

Miquéias Ribeiro

Linda gata maravilhosa 💕♥️💕♥️💕♥️💕♥️💕💕♥️♥️💕❣️♥️💕♥️💕♥️💕💕💕

Shannon Suess

I wear haarbands every day… gotta flaunt the ten-head 😂

reese chin

every foundation she swatched i was like yup that’s the one!😂

Jose Doney RG

Lol she spent $450 dollars on the foundation, bus I love her so much

Poppy

You're Haarband got me like xoxo gossip girl

GiGi Colorado

Literally a disgusting human being who lied for soooo long and even FAKED A PREGNANCY SCARE…And that right there is why he's so disgusting…I cannot believe this guy still has followers!! Men can't have babies …Maybe being afraid to come out is a real thing but why the mental insanity and lies??? NO.

erla wind

Must have more money than sense !

Chamarl Francis

WHEN SHE SAID PUM PUM I LOST IT THAT SENT ME INTO NEXT WEEEEEK

Blanka Garcia

Nikkie hi, here in mexico is almost mother's day May 10th pleeeeeeeease can you do a video with momma tutorials!!!!????? 😀 i miss her 🙁 PLEASE

Lindsey J Bryant

Does anyone know where her headband is from???

CaraRowen

I never wear a haarband to bed. ~cawakitty

CaraRowen

For 150 dollars I need a foundation opaque enough to cover up my sins.

Maria Reyes

🤔🤔🤔🤔 SORRY NOT¡¡TOOOOO EXPEEEENNNCCIIIVVEEEE¡ SWEETHEART😉 LOVE YA.

Jennifer Bowie

It is beautiful but for 150.00 it should look beautiful and put it on for me and make me dinner lol

Spicy Brown

The “brown” stuff 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Aphrodite Stournara

That kind of foundation when you first put it on suits you so much more than full cakey ! You have great skin and this one Just makes it perfect

Nicoletta Dini

I’m not sure why but this was one of my favourite videos…and I think it’s because the product just looked so silky and beautiful, it was satisfying to watch for that alone. Also enjoyed the discovery…seemed like a different and more genuine review than normal because you were reacting so much to the moment

Mimi Y

I have a cool challenge video idea! Use only one brand of makeup for the whole look! Put all ur products into a basket and pick one and then u have to use that brand for ur full face of makeup( plz like so she can see) 🌈🌈🌈🌈

Josslyn Shockency

my favorite Haarband is blue

HMS…

Nikkie, remember you haven’t worn the foundation outside and doing your day to day. Maybe that’ll make a difference…

Miss K

If I looked like that I would have no problem spending $150.00 But unfortunately I don't. Nikkie you are breathtaking

ATHINA MARIA VERIVAKIS CORONEL

I love the lipstivk? Which one is?

Sarah Davis

Would love to hear what some of your favorite yet decently priced lash brands are! I haven't seen any specific listings but I know you'll briefly talk about the brand when you apply them. 😁

Elisa Janssen

Omg Nikki, je gezicht zag er in deze video heel gezond uit wouw girl, dat wou ik gwn ff noemen 😊😘

#127690
                                                                          makeup artist by Emma

Love u mame

#127691
                                                                            Kennedy O’Sullivan

Other people need crowns to be queens, and then Nikkie comes in pulling a Blair Waldorf with that Haarband and I know which queen I'd bow to 🙌

#127692
                                                                              Asia Moczko

Her MakeUp after 12 houres still looks better than mine the second I'm done doing it.. FLAWLESS! FLAAAW-LESSSSS!!

#127693
                                                                                RainyDay 2723

i love how she's becoming an adult right before our eyes!

#127694
                                                                                  labella 1509

Walks out the shop with my demons screaming at me for spending 10pound on a foundation 😕

#127695
                                                                                    Briana Tricomi

I think this is the most beautiful I’ve ever seen you look! I love this whole look on you especially the satin finish foundation!!!!

#127696
                                                                                      tehreem T

wonder how well this foundation would look on skin that has acne and texture

#127697
                                                                                        Gay Rain

My mom always says that makeup should only take five minutes. I dont know why she felt the need to tell me this because she knows that I love to do sfx makeup that can take up to 6 hours and I love to do really extravagant eyeshadow looks that also take a long time.

#127698
                                                                                          Chet Michael Shoemaker

No, I don't have $150 to spend on foundation, but may I say? This is one of your best skin looks ever. Have you ever tried the Hourglass Illusion Hyalaurnoic Skin Tint? And I loved the Miss Lady Kerr Haarband.

#127699
                                                                                            Etniem JR/#

Je bent geen echte vr..w

#127700
                                                                                              Frederika Giorgina Schilperoort

Ik vind de medium coverage heel mooi bij je staan!

#127701
                                                                                                Maisha Ahmad

The only people I love outside my family and friends are Bernie Sanders, Safiya Nygaard and my Queen Nikkie in her haarband! 😍

#127702
                                                                                                  GlamouROSE

Love this video..! We just moved here in Germany and trying to learn the language. 
                                                                                                    Was already a fan before we moved here though:)

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!