17 Things The Kardashian Sisters Did First

Main 17 Things The Kardashian Sisters Did First

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      17 Things The Kardashian Sisters Did First

Everything The Kardashians Influenced In The Fashion World. Subscribe to our channel: The Kardashian Jenners have been at the …

riona roy

kardashian klan anyone

Carin Reyes

How did she make long, Cher-like hair a thing when it's CHER-LIKE HAIR?!?!

Andrea Simmons

Why do you guys hate. BEYONCE started not the kardashian.

Jimyr Ayson

Cardi is a Copycat stealing their Fashion and Famous Catchphrase "Okurrrrr!"

negima50001

African Americans already done everything the Kardashians done way before Kardashian's was relevant in the world

Fatimah Diwan

Litteraly most of these things arent created by them… they didn't create everything don't @ me

Chianti Hanna

starts talking about chaing wigs and hair color

*lil kim & nicki minaj have enter the chat*

Kit Kat News

Something smells fishy ask Kim she knows all about that, If she won't spill the beans ask RayJ he'll be happy to.

Pushpa Negi

Basically Kim made all the trends

Alayah Battee

werent kendell and asap a thing at one point

Auna Kate Hale

Kim Kim Kim Kim Kim
                            All I heard

Mariana

This was just one big Ck ad!

UnKnown 2Man

Would be good if they made intelligence trendy.. Js

Kida Downes

That top knot thing and the two buns was out for a while sis.

Zoey zoenna

Rihanna did most of these before the KarJenners but ok

Paulo Rodrigues

It’s the Kardashians we’re talking about they’re suppose to start trends

Ceylon M

Kendall did not start the top knot nor the two side note. They are called Bantu Knots! They been out!

Caroline Ngomba

Dang okay

subscribe to pewdiepie

I find it funny how most of the trends they "started" has been happening way before they became famous, by Selena quintanilla and other people back in the days.

MK Squad

I love this❤️

Arkim !

Kris must really pay The Talko well. Unsub

Grace Compton

Bodycon and bodysuit are the best!

A E S T H E T I C V I B E S

Most of these the Kardashian’s didn’t make a trend but followed someone else’s trend but then people thought they started even though they didn’t lmao

Tokyo Toni Blac Chyna Mom Exposed
                                                      THAPSYxTURVY

Let’s support each other? Sub to me and I’ll sub back ♡ like this and comment when done – I’M FAST ✅

momahl114

I thought Cardi B was in the thumbnail because someone was FINALLY calling her out for stealing that from the Kardashians, specifically Khloé.

Jesse Paul

Talko give me a break about Kardashian and Jenner family every day same shit over over again, talko you need to talk about another celebrity

Dechen YAngdol

i loved kim's body hugging snake printed dress….i loved it so much

Mind Rules

so much hype around this family

Kimberly Lathan

I am CONVINCED that a Kardashian runs this channel or a stalker of the Kardashian's runs this channel. Geesh, every other day is about this family. BYE!!!!!!!

robin mcgregor

They always look good. Nobody can deny it.

A&L Gymnastics

184th like! 👍

Manika

i love the way kylie makes the lip filler a trend … 🔥🔥

SilverFoxUchiha

If only they were conscious. Inspiring charity work. Using their fame to promote good works instead of vanities. I’m not taking shots. I’m just saying…

Taneshia

ALL LIES…..

#4485
                                                                            gacha god

Ummm… I sorta think the talko highers people or puts cameras to stalk the kardashians now!!😂😂😂

Am Just joking! Plz don't kill me talko fans!!!!😭😭😭

#4486
                                                                              Stan Sergiu

Bible

#4487
                                                                                Stan Sergiu

The word they created momanager is the best

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!