3 Easy Boho PROM Hairstyles | Half Up Hairstyles Compilation 2019

Main 3 Easy Boho PROM Hairstyles | Half Up Hairstyles Compilation 2019

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Cute Girls Hairstyles.
Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Cute Girls Hairstyles

3 Easy Boho PROM Hairstyles | Half Up Hairstyles Compilation 2019

Today we are going to be showing you guys different #PROM hairstyles! These are all #halfup #hairstyles that we have filmed previously on my channel, but …

Cute Girls Hairstyles

Which of these 3 half up PROM hairstyles did you like the most?? Comment below! 💋's -Mindy

Suvarna Patil

So cute

Anna Mower

Do your favorite updos too.

Seeta Chauhan

Awesome yaar

Seeta Chauhan

Awesome yaar

Just sparkle

This is a crazy throwback for me because I was subscribed all the way since 2012 so i remember all of these when they first came out

Gabby Chappell

Omg y’all have such pretty hair.

I think the half up braid was my favorite because it’s so simple and cute.

Love ❤️ you guys!!

Let’s try to get CGH to 6 million!!!

ssdancevideo

YASS IM EARLY
                      WHERE IS THE EARLY SQUAD AT
                      BTW IM IN INDIA FOR VACATION SO WHEN U UPLOADED IT I WAS SLEEPING
                      WHO ELSE LOVES CUTE GIRLS HAIRSTYLES

AcroTiff2021 Summer

Please make a video on how you curl your daughters hair!!! They are so gorgeous!!!

Melesa K

Oh my gosh, I just realized I’ve been watching you guys for four years! Feel like I’ve grown up alongside your kids, time flies! Love you guys❤️

Merrita Stantish

Wait is the last one Bailey?!how is she having this much hair……

jordyn hirsch

These Hairstyles are super cute and such good inspiration for PROM!! I love every single one of your videos! you are so talented!

Emelyn Zapatero

It’s been so long since I’ve seen Brooklyn and Bailey’s hairstyles!

Masa Haj Najeeb

Omg! Who recognized bailey with long hair?

Masa Haj Najeeb

I am in LOVE with ur videos bl♥️

Kiran Ghule

U have such cute daughter s😘😘😍😍ur are perfet mother

sara varsanov

I loved all 3 hairstyles

Hadley Hannon

So cute I’ll remember this

Rylee Vlogs

I love pop out braid one the second

Xu Hướng Tóc Đẹp Hà

Đẹp quá 👍🏻😙

Michelle Li

This is giving me flashbacks moments

Gricelda Cardenas

I miss the old hair tutorials 😭

Michelle Sahlstrom

I love how you say how long it took!

Julianna Weeks

This video was just what I was looking for!! I’ll probably go for the last style for my formal.

xo.Alleb

Can you do one with short hair ?

Emily Akgirl629 B

Ohhh I remembered those days. Bailey looked so cute with her long hair I even like her short hair. Neither way I like it both.
                                                          Great videos as always
                                                          Love ya guys 🤟🏽💜🙏🏽😘😉

いわおゆかり

I don’t have prom in my country but I did Brooklyn’s hairstyle on my friends wedding when I had shorter hair:)

Ivy K

Everyone looks so young hahaha

Phoebe Irawan

Oh my goodness, thank you for this!! My prom is today and I still hadn't decided on a hairstyle :))

Kayla Games

When did you film this

Mimi Me

Wow! These are so inspiring! I want to style hair when I grow up!

UNA FAMILIA EN NUEVA YORK

WHO ELSE REMEBERS SEEING THEM SO TINY

Victoria Feathers

you should do short hairstyles for prom!!

millionsparks96

No more proms for me, but my cousin is getting married in July, so I'm loving all this inspiration!

#12170
                                                                          Shane And Sophia

Love your videos Mindy

#12171
                                                                            Nele Gillisjans

I have already used so many hairstyles you filmed, but never for prom (it’s not a thing where I live). But that doesn’t stop me to use them on special occassions! I always get compliments about my hair, and my only secret are your videos ❤️

#12172
                                                                              Shmu10

Yay the girls are back!!

#12173
                                                                                my dream my life

I will definitely try it👍 . Love from India 🇮🇳

#12174
                                                                                  Emily Carter

Love these hairstyles!!! Y'all are amazing❤

#12175
                                                                                    It’sSimplyMyLife

can i fly you out to do my hair for prom lol

#12176
                                                                                      Emma Fraser

we have already seen all of these hairstyles in different videos

#12177
                                                                                        Nela Cervenakova

I love it!!!!

#12178
                                                                                          Ella Carroll

Well not sure about you Americans but British prom isn’t until July haha and I only get it once hahaha x

#12179
                                                                                            YZ KIm Bass

OMG. Loved seen old video.

#12180
                                                                                              liesel kuehl

I wish I was old enough to go to prom so I could use these beautiful hairstyles

#12181
                                                                                                Morgan Ely

I started watching ur channel years ago! And I have never looked back! Love you guys!

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!