3 Easy HALLOWEEN Hairstyles | DIY Hairstyles Compilation 2019

Main 3 Easy HALLOWEEN Hairstyles | DIY Hairstyles Compilation 2019

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Cute Girls Hairstyles

3 Easy HALLOWEEN Hairstyles | DIY Hairstyles Compilation 2019

I’m so excited that #Halloween is right around the corner! Today, I’ve pulled 3 of my favorite #hairstyles that we filmed previously on my channel that are perfect …

Cute Girls Hairstyles

Which of these Halloween hairstyles are you going to try?? Comment below! 💋's -Mindy

Molly

I remember watching these when they first came out 😂

Anna Farsi

The last look though !!! Is it an old video of Bailey !!! Cause she looks younger and her hair was still long !!!

is it .. is it … is it ??

Addison Vandal

I thought the unicorn half up was kamri!!

Rida Ismail

people with curly hair: am I a joke to you?

Jehanzeb Akbar

Hey.

Hanna Hana

I hv a natural curl like the last one trust me it freaks everyone out whenever they see me😂

Yasheinia Bala

Was I the only one who thought it was Mindy in the thumbnail🤣🤣 Bailey looks so much like Mindy last time💕

saumya kaushik

why you upload old videos

Julie Hoffman

Love it

YoKimKimyo Nezbit

Can we get a hair care routine from your girls? Their hair is beautiful !!

Eujenia Larios

I feel like I seen this video before

Louise Chew

Descendants 3 Evil Audrey

Jay-leigh Booysen

Grace Tried It

This is my first time to see Bailey with long hair.

AmberF524

Whoa! I’ve never seen Bailey with long hair. And Kamri totally looks like young Bailey.

XxBxbyLily Jungkook 838484

I going to be A Zombie cheerleader

somethingfierce972

What are those hair sprays??? What’s brand??

Lesly Elizabeth

My hair is thicker lol

Faith Culbert

Where is the glitter on her face from for the unicorn?

Amelia Zidek

I love y’all always and forever ♾!❤️

Rachael Mata

So cute I love it. I love your Chanel

Doyle Fam

Hey guys any small YouTubers wanna help each other grow lmk 🎃🎃

steph chavarin

Wasn’t this last years video…

Amy Wescott

Omg Bailey looks so young here! I remember the original video you all made! Still love this!

MollieElisabeth

these are old videos. That is a younger bailey, she has short hair now.

leb banana

Idk why but the second costume reminded me soo much of the ice princess in shark boy and lava girl 😂

Christiansen Chaos

Mindy you are so talented! I love your family and all of you guys are so so awesome! Like if you agree!

Makeup_by_gabsster

I loved the harleys quinn one She looks so small ❤❤

Sassy SAMMI

Answer to question number 1: I’m going to be the ring.

Sydney Worley

I’m either going to be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz or Peggy Carter, Captain America’s love interest

Annie

When Brooklyn had her hair dyed, her hair was like both the colors Bailey has dyed it. Half was a reddish pink and the other was blue

Ali Lamb

Amazing such gorgeous hairstyles omg 💕💕

clover0o0o0o

Baileys hair is long and brown 🧐

#98711
                                                                          Youth

Monday morning be like

6:30

Me at school

13:13

#98712
                                                                            isha sahu

Ok for the unicorn hairstyle Brooklyn looks like the rybka twins

#98713
                                                                              Kay1a

Isn’t this a repost? We’ve seen these

#98714
                                                                                Gabrielle Buchanan

Why is Brooklyn so pretty?

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!