5 Beauty Favourites: April 2020

Main 5 Beauty Favourites: April 2020

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    A Model Recommends
      5 Beauty Favourites: April 2020

Some more beauty escapism for those who need it – lockdown diaries and non-beauty stuff here: AD: no paid or …

keepfitgirl

My son is loving Disney + 🀣. Emma x

Susan P

β€œAsleep or drunk…” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

Chanel Fitzgerald

Ha ha love your videos thanks Ruth for the smile!

Kadriya Kudyakova

I still use toners and love them!

Karla Canales

Love to see you, long time time. I use Skinceuticals discoloration as my dermatologist recommend it. Kisses from MΓ©xico

louise partridge

Your vidios have helped me through lock down u r just a breath of fresh air and I learn stuff …BRILL thank u xx plzz keep them coming xx ohhh isnt the loreal glow thingy ANAZING , so glad u like it , means I'm doing well , hey πŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ€­πŸ’‹βœŒπŸΌβœŒπŸΌ

Ladynipchick2

Bamboo pads in my basket, as we speak. Sick of the cotton wool pads that just leave filaments in my lashes, nails etc.

See Carla Shoot

You look lovely, as always! Thanks for this video; I have tried many new things as a result of your recommendations. All the best to you, Mr. AMR and the kids!

osher1907

I love you! 😘❀️ Stay safe!

The Birch Tree

I remember way back (yes I’ve been watching you for a very long time), you mentioned being in a tv program about a models life. To this day I’ve been curious to see it. Now that we are all on lockdown, is there any chance I could find it or maybe you could show it?πŸ€ͺ😁

Michelle Frampton

Thanks for all your content Ruth-keep it coming πŸ‘β€οΈ I tried the L’OrΓ©al moisturiser from the supermarket and I’m loving it!

Kimberlee Stern

Beauty escapism….yes please πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Joan Rummell

Thank you, Ruth! So good to see you πŸ™‚ I wonder if the L'oreal glow cherie is similar to the L'oreal Glow Lotion here in the states? How long can this lockdown last anyway??

LilyHarriet29

That Disney plus malfunction prediction tho hahahah

Naz ASMR

I bought one of your recommendation: l'oreal 1.5 pure hyaluronic acid and im loving it.. didnt irritate my skin and it wasnt sticky, its been 3-4 days and my skin feels good for now.. Really thanks xx Stay safe

Barbara Cohen

What makeup are you wearing? You look wonderful. I’m now 72 and have been following you from the beginning.

Fab 50s

Great content, always look forward to another video.

monica matos

β€œ…sounds kinky…” hahaha, sometimes your humor is so subtle. High five πŸ™ŒπŸ» ! Thanks for the vid!

Strawberry 1

Girly products!….happy sigh. I have turned Wednesdays during this lockdown into my weekly spa day. Just my usuals but done with care and without rushing. So wash hair, condition. Pop on top of head and have shower. Followed by lotion massage and almond oil face mask and basic pedi. Then give myself a non-polish manicure and tweeze the Yeti eyebrows. I listen to some drama on BBC 4 Extra during this extravaganza and honestly I feel like a new loo afterwards

Rene York

Happy to see you 😊

ladmisdan

"…restraints…sounds kinky." πŸ˜‚ 20 secs in and I am already laughing. Yes Ruth! You are not the only grown up woman with that way of thinking. At least sometimes 😁.
                                                You look gorgeous! Hope you and your family stay healthy! πŸ’•

Doaa El Fateh

love your content and I can relate to so many that you say and do… XOXO big thanks for sharing.

Caroline McIntosh

I have use both of the L,Oreal products and like them.

Onix Yush

I have the Cherie one as well and I luv it too!!! β€πŸ‘

Arabella Davis

First! Not that that matters–Just thrilled to be seeing a video from you. πŸ™‚

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                      error: Content is protected !!