$500 YESSTYLE SHOE HAUL AND TRY ON!!! CHEAP AND ADORABLE JAPANESE & KOREAN SHOES 2019

Main $500 YESSTYLE SHOE HAUL AND TRY ON!!! CHEAP AND ADORABLE JAPANESE & KOREAN SHOES 2019

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      $500 YESSTYLE SHOE HAUL AND TRY ON!!! CHEAP AND ADORABLE JAPANESE & KOREAN SHOES 2019

YesStyle Review / YesStyle Haul / YesStyle Shoe Haul/ EXPECTATION VS REALITY SHOPPING HAUL / Cheap Korean Fashion / Cheap Japanese Fashion All …

B.Mixed

You’re videos are unique and not to knock you in anyway, but it’s honestly distracting that your background has no contrast and the bird kept either biting at your shoes everytime you wanted to showcase the designs or concept/flying around. Couldn’t quite focus on you nor the product review with so much going on. 🙀🙈 I feel like the birds would need their own channel or something 🤷🏻‍♂️.

THE WHITTY POET

YWIBI? Maybe YWIIGFF????????? You wanted it, I got it for free?????????? Lol 😂

Hannah-Grace Davidson

I feel weird that you dont have socks on with them…

Miss Mermade

Poor Holly is probably so confused why the other bird won't go away 😅 Doves can't recognize themselves in the mirror

McKenna Allen

Omg the 2nd shoe with cute little kid socks the the ones with the fringes lace along the sides. Those shoes with the socks I’m trying to describe; AMAZING.

Honeyroll P. Hams

MOON BOOTS! MOON BOOTS! MOON BOOTS! MOON BOOTS!

texfroggygirl

I liked the pink lace up boots at first till you showed the pointy toe but the little pale blue ankle boots are my favorite

Naomi _

Wear the 1,2,3,9 and the 11 they look sooo good

Jillian Holt

The pink lace Lolita shoes are really cute 😍 edit: the pink heels look like the Eden heels from Ralph & Russo.

lechatnoir

Dove: prances around
                          finds mirror
                          Dove: time to communicate
                          Also dove: Why they no talking bacc?

I do Hair

Alex!!! Love the new hair color!!! 🧡🧡🧡

Ivan Folger

Wear the 27 dollar ones to see if they fall apart lol and the reversible sequin ones those are sooo pretty

Mads 1611

Aww holly is so adorable

Rebecca Stockwell

I think I'd do the last boots with a simple T-shirt dress with a belt or body con dress and a cropped jacket. I'd avoid prints and keep the colour complementary to the boots but not shiny or iridescent. I think boots like that need to be the star of the show. That's just my opinion though. I'm no stylist. Your hair looks lovely by the way.

Diana Clau

The shade of green you're wearing suits you so well! You're glowing😍💚
                                    I definitely vote for the clear plastic sock shoes and the iridescent sequin booties! They're so interesting and unique I actually wanna get them myself lol🛍😅

Laylah Rees

Who's the white bird she's adorable oh and so is the one sitting on in the mirror and Archie of course

spyrothetimelord

those shoes are probably a knockoff of the Ralph and Russo Eden pump (I know because i saw them and were obsessed and wanted to buy them, then saw they were a whopping 2000USD! I literally just got my knockoff versions in the mail today!) The Eden pump itself has more embellishments on the whole body of the shoe, but the brand definitely also has a shoe with just the needle heel covered in a vine design; i just can't remember the name of those. 🙂

Jassy Vlogs

She has big feet she a size 10 😦

SlytherinOtaku91

Definitely wear the sock shoe and the sequin boots

snowbaby yh

She looks so pretty in this video or is it just me ? She looks beautiful in every video but here it’s just something about her that makes her more attractive ,in my opinion.

Darla

What breed is your bird I want one too huhu

Sabrina Voorhies

That color green looks so beautiful on you!!!

Rebekah Williamson

The designer shoes are from Ralph and Russo called the “Eden Pump” they are all around $2,200 (U.S. dollars)

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                  error: Content is protected !!