A LOT OF NEW STUFF + D. Wade's LAST GAME | Random Rambles

Main A LOT OF NEW STUFF + D. Wade's LAST GAME | Random Rambles

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by KathleenLights.
Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      A LOT OF NEW STUFF + D. Wade's LAST GAME | Random Rambles

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) ISSA VLOG!!!!!!! Here is what I did yesterday! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! GET MY COLOURPOP COLLABS HERE …

Yasmine El-Gabry

So I got that same Chi straightener in like 2008/2009 for $30! Someone dropped it off at goodwill and it was in a sealed box behind the counter and I asked the lady if I could look at it and I realized it was a legit Chi straightener so I bought it. It’s the best even after 10 years. It’s traveled the world with me and I’m just so glad someone else understands haha

Teresa Kanoza

Please do a vision board video!!!!

Danielle Hall

Loving watching you get out more girl

Marina Arias

"I'm not gonna let fear get in the way of my life anymore."
              YES 🖤!!!!

Effy Li

I'm Swedish too and I love your channel! <3

Jenna War

Aw I loved this! The doggos getting excited about the toys was the best part!

miss feder

WHO REALLY LOVED SEEING THE GIFTS KATHLEEN GOT AND HER REACTIONS??
                    MEE🙋‍♀️

Angel Rachael

I agree with everyone saying you seem to be doing well, you seem more comfortable in your own skin. Not in a beauty way but in a owning your own life, body and existance kind of way…Im nit making any sense

Jenna War

Yes I used to have the Chi! It broke and then they were never the same so I switched to the Sultra which I love, but I have super thick hair, so it might work different for fine hair.

Angel Rachael

did you see Krissy and John Legend get body slammed?

Arlyn Martinez

😭😭😭 I’m really glad u liked the astrology drawing. I tried my best since i wasn’t able to buy anything and know how much u love astrology 🧡🧡

Dabuleux

Watching your videos always make me so happy even when I’m down! I thank you Kathleen for everything you do. I know you don’t even know i exists but you’ve changed my life. I love you and and you’re videos. You’re my favorite youtuber. 💗

kezia nathally

Is it just me or videos like these are best? I love em

Makaya Challinor

But what was that dinging noise?!

SOSObeautiful

I love you’re vlogsss and yas do the manifestation video 🧡

Anindita Das

😂😂😂Love your dogs… They are soooo adorable 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘

Karolina Buksinski

do different tutorials, and challenges change it up a bit xx

Brandy Fife

I HAVE THE OLD CHI TOO! It’s like 8 years old 😂

Jessica Gorash

I remember the old CHI!!!! Omg I thought I was the only one that noticed

yana lysenko

you are so luky to have such amazing fans

Sandoval 73

I love the blocking videos and love seeing how much more ur doing this year. We love seeing Danny too 🙂

Kimaya Nair

Danny and Kathleen are too cute😍😍 I love seeing them together❤

J Jadot

I love everything about this video ✨💯✨

Kristine Smith

This was great and I loved it!! I love to see more of your personal life!

Mackenzie Hill

I’m so proud of you for stepping out of your comfort zone and vlogging and doing a meet and greet, I love you so much ❤️

Brittany P

Amethyst is my birthstone!!! Always wished diamond was but now I like amethyst. <3

Dua Abbas

Your intros are getting cute with every video i love you so much kathleen❤

Brittany P

Love the doggos!!! Barking is always allowed! 😛 <3

jen zhang

Proud of you for eating that brownie brittle 🙂

MommaShawna

Your brows look so good!🤗 I remember when Jordan retired ( well for the last time haha) I cried! I have never cared for basketball since.

Victoria Gonzalez

Kathleen! Get a GHD straightener it’s amazing!! I love mine more than my old Chi 😂
                                                                    ps. I bought that hair brush from target because of you and it’s great!!!! ❤️

Jimena L Guzmán F

This video gave me life⚡️⚡️Love your vlog style videos. We know you keep your life pretty private but once in a while this type of videos are so good. Hope someday I’ll get to meet you too. Love you Kathleen⚡️❤️

SweetJeann

I enjoy these random vlog style videos just as much as your beauty videos. Feels like I'm getting to know you a little but more.

Bella Wright

Omg I love how the dogs were so happy w those toys 😭❤️

#32454
                                                                          Dalilah Gonzalez

Kathleen! I’m SO proud of you! 💛

#32455
                                                                            Rachel

Most adorable person. You are lovely.

#32456
                                                                              Veronika Rusnakova

Still looking like a teenager !! Wow!

#32457
                                                                                Rebecca Feller

What are the glasses you wore at the game?? They look so beautiful on you!!! Love you!

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!