#ad MY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: #WayneGossXCultBeauty

Main #ad MY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: #WayneGossXCultBeauty

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      #ad MY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: #WayneGossXCultBeauty

Summer Love

Ugh!! I wish I wasn't so poor lol!! Wayne is so adorable on this video

Arctic Angel

Wow! What a fantastic group of products!

Laura Bal

Congrats Wayne!!!!!!!

Sincerely Brittany

Congrats Wayne!!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Iโ€™m picking this up! ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ
              IG: sincerelybrittany01

warm & fluffy socks

Congrats on your box! Glad to see your so happy! ๐Ÿ™‚

Yvette 83

100% am buying this! Fabulous contents! Canโ€™t wait. Thanks Wayne ๐Ÿ˜˜

sandy bray

I LOVE YOUR PASSION!!! Best part of all your videos. โค๏ธ congratulations on your box ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽŠ looking forward to trying these products out. X

UnderTheSummerSun

Can't wait!! Congrats on the box Wayne, I'm sure it's amazing.

Anita Smallegange

Congrats on the box!

Bronwyn B

Congratulations on this box …Finally a box that would be worth it at any price….โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

Katy W

Agreed brushes would be great in the next box!!

RecruitingMaven

Congratulations!

Genevieve Reed

Congratulations Mr. Goss. I come feel your excitement through the screen. Good for you.

Baci The Italian Greyhound

Congratulations on your colab!! I will say having one of your brushes in there would be the bomb!!

Kasandra Williams

I donโ€™t need the box, but seeing that I am Spring cleaning my makeup and skincare, I most certainly will buy it. Iโ€™m super excited โ˜บ๏ธ

Meenal Namdeo

Amazing

Lan White

Congratulations Wayne!

CynVee

Congrats!! Looks like an amazing box. Unfortunately, I already own most of these products…hope you do another ๐Ÿ˜• Wish there were a few of your brushes included…

Stacey Bycroft

Just take my money..

Kendra Adkins

Cant wait

Karma Alegre

Wayne Goss, I love you! Thank you so much for everything you do. Your dedication and sound advice has reached me, here in Lake Worth, Florida. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jill Henderson

Congratulations Wayne! The box looks amazing! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐ŸŽˆ

Roxie Eyeleers

Congratulations Wayne!

Sandi Ludwig

Congratulations, Wayne ๐ŸพI immediately clicked on the link for Cult Beauty. But I did not recognize you in the photo they used. Though, he looks happy and cute.

Ally Marie

I was hoping for your brushes BUT I'm fascinated by skin care and would love to try some of the products you enjoy. This is awesome. Congratulations on the launch!

Jean Christy

I joined the waitlist this afternoon after I saw your post on instagram! IIโ€™m very excited!

Jana Taylor

Awesome!!

Cheyanna McGregor

Will this be available for those in the US?

Susan Burnette

So excited for you !!!

2hotkoko

Whereโ€™s mine?!?! Send it now!!! *not even a minute in! I just love you Wayne!!!๐Ÿฅฐ

Brenda Amaya

Your brushes ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐ŸฅณCongratulations

Debbie Savins

This is the best beauty box Iโ€™ve ever seen from any company! Iโ€™ve no doubt itโ€™s going to sell out quicker than Lady Gaga tickets. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

Medusa Aua

Congratulations Wayne ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿท๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿค—

Cruelty Free Luxe & Fab Beauty

I absolutely love it. If there was ever a dream collab! Fantastic value/the selection totally says Wayne! It would be wonderful to do a Beautylishร—Wayne Goss collab as well with the beauty treasures available there that you adore(outside of your fabulous brushes of course) I love that you included a Natasha 5 palette! One of the only Natasha palettes I don't own!

#38738
                                                                          gabriela sosa

Hi sexy, beautiful box. You are fantastic, for me your box is just a dream, no money … no box ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข xxx ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ Thank you for this opportunity that you give to all of us girls ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

#38739
                                                                            Sara

Congrats how excited and I am so happy for you.

#38740
                                                                              Stephanie Wilcox

On the waitlist! If there was one youtuber to absolutely trust and support, it's Wayne! โค

#38741
                                                                                valerie Hubbert

Will this be available in the US?

#38742
                                                                                  Alice Mehtemetian

wayne as much as i love you and your artistry i can not believe that there is not a single one of your brushes in the box. this is the first ever thumbs down iโ€™ve given you as i simply can not comprehend how a wayne goss box has no brushes in it!!!!!

#38743
                                                                                    Maddie B

Congratulations!!! I've already signed up ๐Ÿ™‚

#38744
                                                                                      Inna Zilberberg

Congratulations sir! Itโ€™s an amazing box well packed and picked

#38745
                                                                                        Koirym

I wish there was no Alpha-H ๐Ÿ˜ข too much alcohol in this thing. Not good for skin.

#38746
                                                                                          Lorena Rivera

Would the skin care be beneficial for sensitive/rosacea prone skin??

#38747
                                                                                            Krunchy kari

๐Ÿฅฐ best recommendations all in one box by the Mister ๐Ÿ˜

#38748
                                                                                              Libra Chic

Yay I am on the waiting list!

#38749
                                                                                                Anastasia O

Wonderful news Wayne ! So happy for you. Iโ€™ll try to buy one of those if they ship to France. Take care and Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜Š. X

#38750
                                                                                                  Crazy4 Doxies

Congratulations Wayne. Only 2 products I donโ€™t already own…the Natasha palette and the exfoliation (since I am a hard core Sunday Riley Good Genes person). Will this be a recurring thing with different products? I hope so, since if you pick the items, Iโ€™m buying it! Like our own personal shopper. โค๏ธโค๏ธ

#38751
                                                                                                    Becky Gaskill

Congratulations!

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!