Ageless, Feature Defining Make Up Look

Main Ageless, Feature Defining Make Up Look

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Eldridge
      Ageless, Feature Defining Make Up Look

For all the products that are featured in this film click on the links below: 100% of advertising revenue is donated to charity. To find out when my lipsticks launch …

Beth Dale

Your amazing! She is so pretty!

themori3

Gorgeous result. Such skilled artistry. I'm always impressed. This model is gorgeous. Please more mature models.💕😍

Kellie Stough

Beautiful!

Chinupbeautiful

Beautiful ❤️

Kara Thomas

What a lovely lady! These chatty videos are my favorite! She looks great, I’m going to use some of these techno on my 61 year old mom, I always do her makeup for events and I am always trying to get her away from harsh liner.

neptune381426

such a gorgeous lady😍

Ladynipchick2

This lady has such pretty features. Very enjoyable to see how Lisa sort of tenderly sculpt faces to be the best they can be. I knew I should have got muse ..

Julissy

Wow! Her features are so similar to Tilda Swinton! What a beauty!

Pretty Nena

❤️

Reagan Putnam

Such a beautiful, classic look, and I love how you include models of all ages and styles!

Elizabeth Grayton

Maestro

Rachel Boba

Requesting a POC mature woman for the next model!

Dahliav223

She’s gorgeous! So lovely!

8caulfield

Her eyelashes didnt turn out so great tho. You can see clearly when her natural ones end and the fake ones start.

Jen Lambie

Bravo Lisa and what a beautiful model.

Lionel Lynn Kim

DHC is the most racist cosmetic company in the world(also CEO of DHC); you can see their private broadcasting channel on Youtube-disgusting racists talking shit(I checked it again but they deleted it, which is good). I adore your work btw.

kseniya pak

love the makeup! can ask u to do the everyday mature asian makeup look? or mature-tiny-lid-everyday makeup? if possible i would appreciate it!!! 😍

Huguette Ampudia

Looking at you doing someone’s makeup it reminds me of reading a beautiful poem.
                                          There’s no doubt you are a great artist, your different strokes and brushes, and understanding of products and instruments. 🥰🥰🥰

Ninemisha Love

I want to be your model 😍

Victoria Kelly

This is beautiful Lisa I love how you’ve enhanced the natural features without making it look overdone. Less is more and colours of everything.
                                              Also- What lipstick are you wearing?

MyLoVeLyMaN

She's gorgeous! I think I'd make her upper lip a bit softer on cupid's bow to accentuate her "softness", but also a bit of edgy contrast looks nice

Pamela Huff

She is SO EXQUISITE!

Tamara Figge

Gorgeous Lisa!

Char M

Stunning woman!

April Mary

Wow looks a little bit like Tilda Swinton!

GabdeVue

There are many reasons why I stay and keep instantly watching your videos, but this is how i found you. I enjoy so so much seeing professionals enhance faces. I once tried to put make up on my mom. She's beautiful! But she wanted to look a bit more punk for a night and i failed miserably – but how, i did everything the way i had done it on myself… So i started watching youtube tutorials and realized (for myself included), how different make up works on different kinds of skin and your tutorial was the one that blew me away. For some reason this is true mastery for me. The flashy, super creative, editorial looks I love, yes, but i am so amazed at subtle creativity and the sheer mastery you always present.
                                                          I stay for many other reasons: Your ideas, your personality, your incredibly knowledge and that you rarely try to sell me something. Your lipsticks i loved to buy – yes, you advertised for them, but you managed to have me trust you 100% with make up and i was not disappointed. Thank you for being so true to yourself. And thank you for this treat of a video.

Jack Elder

Hi Lisa, have you got suggestions for deep set textured eyelids? My mum always wants me to do her makeup but I find it difficult? She’s got a special occasion on Saturday 😕

Corina Esquivel

I loved this !!!! Hope you make more of these videos ! Gave me an idea how to do my mom’s makeup 😊💜.

bluevioletnova

she doesn't even need foundation – beautiful skin!

Wack and Snooze

WOW! Sanna is beautiful! Her skin is flawless and bone structure is to die for. Seriously!

Ana C

Beautiful lady!!

Jane Burkhart

Thank you Lisa! Really lovely!

kristi.s

For me the make up was a bit too much. But the model is gorgeous. And it is exactly this kind of diversity I wanna see in beauty content.

Julie Oelker

Sorry but I think her eyeliner is too dark and heavy. I am 57 and am tired of seeing older women with heavily ringed racoon eyes. It's harsh. Normally I like everything you do Lisa, but not this time. If you could do a look that doesn't darken the eyes so much, I would appreciate it.

#107718
                                                                          Judy Greene

Velvet ribbon is gorgeous on you!

#107719
                                                                            F MD

Her skin is perfect i wonder what does she use..

#107720
                                                                              Norhan Taher

Two lovely and sophisticated ladies here♥️

#107721
                                                                                Issy B

Her bare face is already beautiful! I'm amazed at the quality of her skin. Thank you for uploading this video Lisa. I'm 23 but it's always interesting to watch how makeup is applied to mature faces.

#107722
                                                                                  BrideOfSnape

This video is full of poignant deja vu for me because this woman's eyes, mouth and skin are so strongly reminiscent of my late mother's. I am retroactively thrilled that even as a teen with little makeup experience, I made her up almost exactly like Lisa did here–using a brownish red matte lipstick and soft, cool shades on her eyes: a pale, creamy pink with delicate shimmer by Shiseido, a medium Revlon brown single shadow and another Shiseido, a deep gray with blue undertones. I'd put the delicate, neutral pink all over her generous lids, then a light touch of the brown in her crease and at the outer corners, and lastly I'd use the deep gray, slightly softened and smudged, around her eyes as liner. She had a Shiseido blush in almost exactly the same shade as the one Lisa used here, and I'd apply it ever so lightly with my fingertips. Then mascara for her short eyelashes, classic Revlon eyebrow pencil for a touch of understated brow definition, and a light application of luminous foundation and Shiseido powder and she was done. A lifelong tomboy and country girl who hated applying makeup, she was always so happy to have me do it for her. Thanks for bringing back sweet memories with your beautiful artistry, Lisa.

#107723
                                                                                    xarisgogos

Beauty has no age and you definitely know how to highlight the beauty at any age !!! 👏😍❤💋

#107724
                                                                                      Lana Lane

Beautiful look!

#107725
                                                                                        Ivonne Minsjal

Lovely modelo, beautyful woman 🤗

#107726
                                                                                          Jupi Ter

I like how she said she feels gorgeous at the end of the video. 🙂

#107727
                                                                                            Chrisann Acanfora

Loved this! Absolutely beautiful and she is gorgeous with beautiful bone structure

#107728
                                                                                              Rafael Birkin

Beautiful work, as always Lisa!!!

#107729
                                                                                                Kris D.

The Velvet Muse lip was perfect for her skin tone and hair! I would have loved to see a picture when she was all made up for stage in her younger years…I bet she was stunning!

#107730
                                                                                                  Beth Parks

Finally!!! So grateful for a mature makeup tutorial, I just adored it and will use these tips on my 63 year old face. Kudo's Lisa! I sometimes feel a bit forgotten in the YouTube world and everyone can relate to a subtle approach to applying makeup to our beautiful faces.

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!