ALL DAY LONG CURLED EYELASHES TECHNIQUE

Main ALL DAY LONG CURLED EYELASHES TECHNIQUE

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      ALL DAY LONG CURLED EYELASHES TECHNIQUE

Eyelashes not curling? Give this technique a try for ultra curly eyelashes all day long! LINKS! IT COSMETICS TIGHTLINE MASCARA UK US …

BriSquad !

So glad I've came across your videos

Jo Dilla

sorry i haven't read the comments yet, so i don't know if anyone has already asked.

you mentioned, after you clamp at the root "to walk it up and clamp again" Do you only clamp, invert, and hold ,for 30 seconds at the root, or every time you re clamp you also invert and hold?

im struggling on how the hell to ask this, if anyone understands, id really love to try this? just curious, thanks!

EsbeydeBelle

Im going to try this. I have really long eyelashes but they are super straight. So the curl never holds because they get too heavy. I have try a bunch of curlers too amd mascara combinations.

上村真実

睫毛かわいい!(≡゚∀゚≡)

Mama Bear

I always just heat my eyelash curler up for just a second, test it on my inner forearm then use it on my lashes. It's a tip a pro gave me 20 years ago and it works perfectly even in high humidity.

Nancy Hernandez

Trying this tomorrow👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

LisaG45

I've never used one before so I was wondering if there any brand of eyelash curler that you would recommend? Or all they all pretty similar?

callyd69

I didn't think you could curl your lashes with curlers whilst you had mascara on? Doesn't it snap/break them?🤔🤔

sue lawson

I tried this, it really works! HOWEVER… I didn't credit my lashes with any length until I realised I made myself look instantly astonished 🤣🤣🤣 💗

Alyssa Burns

Beautiful results for you. Last time I did mascara before curling I cut mine off. Haven't tried it again in 10 years!

maira ramirez

Such a waste of makeup 😰😏 they look amazing tho !

mirjam eichenberger

Unexpected effect of my lash serum: the lashes are curled now itselves but not in a nice way. 🤔 Stopped using it.. 🤷‍♀️🤐

Maitha Mansoor

I tried this and my lashes stayed curled all day thankyou💕

judy males

Just love the new dark background! Also the curl tips

J Wallis-Leggett

So bloomin' helpful! Thank you!!

Kim Owens

I have a question for you…how often should/could you curl your eyelashes?? I look forward to seeing your response
                                      Thank you

Andrea Paduan

This was literally the first tutorial I saw from Wayne many many years ago. this is a remake 😜 but I love him!!

Kate Hurley

Another tip that I've been using since school is leaving my eye lash curlers on the radiator in the morning then curling my lashes with them whilst they are warm then applying water proof mascara

Caeby

Love how noticable the lashes are between each eye

kosmosbjm

Whenever or however I use my eyelash curler, after light mascara has been applied to the lash, there is always residue left behind on my lash curler. If I do not remove this in some way, the next time I use the curler, it sticks to my lashes and pulls them out 😟. Has anyone else experienced this?

Rachel Caldwell

I tried this today and it freaking worked like magic!!!

MQS 1

Fantastic! 👍 Which lash curler was it? TIA

Lizzy

Please don't do this it WILL damage your eyelashes. Just buy a decent eyelash curler and use it on CLEAN lashes, then pop a WATERPROOF mascara on top to hold the curl. Simple and no huge waste of product!

Nebano Ng

Can you make a video about how to lighten my eyebrows please? My eyebrows are too dark for me to try many makeup look. Thank you 🙏

Pascale Dominique

Absolutely awesome. You are my trusted source for no-nonsense info

Michelle Rorke

I could curl my lashes with a curling iron and they would still be stick straight! I have the worst eye lashes!

Farhan Azman

I curled my lashes from the tip to root to get the C shape its easier than root to tip. Been doing this since i was 15 now im 27 always get a lot of compliment and any Maybelline waterproof mascara will hold your curl more than 12 hours ( i use Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleasing Water for removal )

Eunice Rappaport

Love this, tho I thought it was the wax in waterproof mascara that keeps the curl, no?

Deborah Cates

My lashes are actually TOO curly in some spots. In those places they look crumpled, as if I wore my mascara to bed and then slept on my face (used to do this in my crazy youth.). I try to straighten these areas with a spoolie I’ve warmed with a blow dryer, then hold them in a straighter position with a cotton swab until the mascara dries. This helps a bit, but not enough. If anyone else knows a solution for my odd problem, can they please let me know? Thank you! 😊

Ma-ma-ma Mary

Dear Wayne Goss,

Coming from someone who has straight, short lashes, I've not found much of any method that will work. I've tried warming my curler, I've even bought a heated eyelash curler, I've tried the Tina Tries It hack, etc… Nothing keeps my stubborn eyelashes curled aside from the overpriced Better Than Sex mascara, which does the trick but DANG! it gets clumpy & dried out so fast. So thank you for creating a video that will literally save me oodles of $. I tried this method today with my more affordable waterproof mascara and IT WORKED!

Sara-Lou Macfarlane

Will be trying this tomorrow thank you!

jotka132

thnx!

Heather Johnston

Omg I’m so excited to try this! Aaaaamazing!

Janette Ruiz

Holy crap it works. Never seen my lashes like this

#112671
                                                                          Fabiola Lopez

Amazing as always Wayne!!

#112672
                                                                            Janett Rodriguez Barajas

🤩 🤩🤩🤩🤩

#112673
                                                                              Kathryn P

Well you learn something new every day.

#112674
                                                                                Rechel

I can successfully say that I tried this, wore it outside for 8 hrs and my lashes were still visible and curled! Thank you. 🙏

#112675
                                                                                  M. Fadli

Thank you so much for your wonderful videos. Im just struggeling with getting older and my wrinkles around the eyes and i watched some of your absoluteley helpful videos (finally i can stop looking for a foundation which hides my wrinkels – now i know there is none 🙂

anyway – you probably wont read this, but i have to write it down, because your words in an other video touched me to tears. i am a mother. my son is only 12, but believe me: no mom expects her kids to buy a house. no mom will EVER say her kid is not a good one because of not getting a house or a car or anything. a mom wants her child to love her. and she wants her child to be happy. its not easy for me to pronouce my feelings, since im german. but i hope you understand anyway, just in case you ever read this. if my son in a couple of years would be sad, that he cant buy me a house, i would be the happiest mother on earth. to know, my son loves me soooooooooo much that he WANTS to do that is a proof of best sons love i could ever ask for. and i would say, my son is the best son in the world. Im pretty sure, your mother thinks the same and is absoluteley proud and happy to have such a great and loving son.

#112676
                                                                                    Virginia rw

Great tip… but my eyelashes always get crooked when I use eyelash curler. I do hold my finger in corner but they are always bent crooked. Help

#112677
                                                                                      Jesie E

Great tips! Can’t wait to try 😊

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!