ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS DIPBROW GEL REVIEW/DEMO

Main ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS DIPBROW GEL REVIEW/DEMO

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Wayne Goss.
Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS DIPBROW GEL REVIEW/DEMO

Near cult status already. Does the DIPBROW GEL really hold up to all the hype? LINKS UK US EASY OF USE: 9/10 …

Abi Ali

Got mine yesterday.. I have sparse brows.. hope it works

MsRazno

So basically a brow mascara..?

ivi Ivi

😍😍😍

ThisGuyWho

I don’t know what it is, but you look insanely attractive in this video. 😍

Susan Masterson

I just luv ya 😘

Zenaida Bravo

🀩🀩🀩🀩

DiscClub6

God I love how concise your videos are πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mayra Barque

I love you! I love your videos!! You are a beautiful beautiful man… πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ¦„

PandemicPat

Fantastic!

Mint & Tea

For what it’s worth, my theory on brows is that blue eyes look fantastic with a darker brow -they pop, so to speak. Whereas, lightened brows draw attention to brown eyes by letting them have the spot light.

Meghan Cosentino

❀️❀️❀️

shireen Ibdah

Can someone tell me if microblading good for the eyebrows or just stick to the eyebrows pencil. Thanks

EnidBlueSinger

You keep looking younger and younger what is your secret? Thank you for demonstrating the product i was wondering how to use those. Absolutely brilliant as usual πŸ™Œ

Vegan AF

Thank you for sharing your knowledge. You’re just fabulous.

aa vv

You're a DOLL! -San Francisco fan

Georgitte Singbiel

My next brow product!

Elise Parker

Wayne (or anyone really) how would you compare this to CT brow gel?

GDR

Wayne, I actually preferred the blonde that you used on your right brow. It looked more natural, yet there was nice definition.

Power Puff

The way you say Taupe..is amazing….

Debra

Love ur info, love that u showed us the color differences. Helped me tremendously. Luv u Wayne!!!

Kim P

Id love u to help my brows!!! I love a nice clean somewhat straighter brow and u would be perfect to do it! Thanks for a great video! Cant wait for ur makeup!!!

Haneef D

Looks like I’ll be buying this gel! 😍😍

DonaId Trump

You're looking good!
                                                    swoons

Lisa Pavnick

The blond brow really suits you!

Angie Brown

You remind me of David Beckham so much 😍

April Edwards

Have they done away with the dip brow in a pot entirely?

Sara Brant

I love all of your videos there are a couple that I watch on a regular basis they are not makeup tutorials they're just about life in general and I have to tell you that the things that you say are so deep and so real it makes me change the way that I think about things! anytime I need to pick me up just to let me know that I'm worth and I'm not a horrible person I watch your videos and they make me feel a lot better I know this has nothing to do with this video but I thought I'd let you know that watching your videos really has helped me become a better person!

MidnightMan

Love it..buying tomorrow my brows are too light and not full enough

Jerrine Cochran

I have been watching you for some time (I adore you) and we are the same age (you’re only a couple of months older). You know what I’ve noticed? As I get older you get YOUNGER.
                                                                Craziest thing. Reminds me of Benjamin Button. 😘

Briley Blue Eyes

Thank you so much for reviewing this Wayne!

Manuel Molini

I might get it!

Blue Stormi

Please review the new ABH palette. I want to hear your thoughts. Thx

Tracey Burris

Hello, I'm 57yrs old woman and I would like to know how to conceal the under eye area, I wish I could send a pic to show you

Kelly M

Thank you for sharing Wayne! I love the eyebrow pencil on myself and my clients! The dipbrow is an awesome product and I cannot wait to try it! XoxoπŸ’‹

#18477
                                                                          E. Ortiz

Handsome as ever.

#18478
                                                                            Leigh says What

Adore your eyes and brows!!! Thank you Sir!πŸ€—πŸ₯°

#18479
                                                                              La Stefita

I have very sparse eyebrows after my arch… Do you think this product would suit me anyway? Love your vibe Wayne 😘

#18480
                                                                                Sherry Reis

The brow gel applies so easily and looks great. The darker brow is definitely more dramatic. Thanks Wayne. Hugs…Sherry

#18481
                                                                                  Marla Robinson

I think I might like that product

#18482
                                                                                    cantik glam

Dont like the product

#18483
                                                                                      kylee norfleet

Nice video! I do have thick brows so this is helpful to know. Thanks

#18484
                                                                                        Lezlie Boehme

When I have a huge problem I have one brow that it's gray and one brow that is black and I really am afraid to die the one that is gray and that's the one that's black can you recommend something and God bless you

#18485
                                                                                          Bonnie McMaken

I love the pomade! I may have to try this… I'm strawberry blonde and my eyebrows are decently thick but you can't see them because they're so light. And so fast! Darkening them completely changes my face!

#18486
                                                                                            Sue Webster

The blonde is so much better. The brow looks like you took a Sharpe to your brow.

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!