ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS LOOSE HIGHLIGHTER REVIEW & SWATCHES

Main ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS LOOSE HIGHLIGHTER REVIEW & SWATCHES

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Wayne Goss.
Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS LOOSE HIGHLIGHTER REVIEW & SWATCHES

This loose highlighter offers mega watts shine. But its the texture really that off putting? LINKS UK US SHOP WAYNE …

Marya Stark

Wayne, please take care of yourself. I am so excited about your product line. Much Love and Huge Hugs. Your videos are a blessing all are concise, honest and accurate.

Karin Jensen

We waith for you ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Kat Wilson

Hi Wayne I am so sorry it has been a tough week. You always look great, you just look a bit tired, like you haven't been getting enough sleep. Next year you can look back and know that is has all been worth it! You are such a good human and I am so thankful that you take the time to share with us and teach us! Hugs and love!

Noa Eylon

Is it good for mature skin?

Sabrina Prior

Wayne your future self is Thanking you Big Time!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž Guaranteed!!! This is a time you will smile about later. Just keep going!!! ๐Ÿ‘โœŒ๐Ÿ™Œ

Lora Lee

Looking forward to your makeup line!

Misty Parsons

Iโ€™ll be here anxiously waiting for your products to launch when theyโ€™re ready..good things take time!! Thank you for your thoughts and opinions on these highlighters..they look lovely!!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜ Love you, Wayne!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜ xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

R C

Ooh, I like that Pros & Cons placard you used! But get some rest, Boss — you definitely looked beat. Can't wait for your product launch date.

Anita Smallegange

Iโ€™m excited to see your make up line๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’„

Coco Flannel

I love you no matter what you do but this makes me more amped for your new makeup line!

JustJasmine24

I agree it is a different texture but beautiful still I got the lightest shade !

lisamarien beauty

I need to get these. Your amazing Wayne!!!

redcurlyfries

I passed on this because it doesn't beat my Inglot's JLO Living the Highlight loose powder.

Space Bike Music

Anastasia basically took everything you dislike about a highlighter and multiplied it by 10. Finally highlighter for people with metal skin

J Jadot

โœจ๐Ÿ˜โœจ

Katherine Hayes

And we just LOVE your "fair" self, Wayne! And the wink… ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

0ctoPop

I can't wait for your makeup! I'm dying for your eye brush set to restock at Beautylish so I can buy it on their installment plan. I have a couple of your face brushes that I got used in a big bundle of makeup and brushes, and I had no idea how much I loved natural hair brushes until I used yours.

Illegal Beauties

Hopefully your week becomes better! Your sooo adorable and thank you for your honest reviews! I cant wait for your products to launch! โค๏ธ

keum shim

Thank you for your videos, WG

Linda Olson

Youโ€™re such a kind, humble person. Love your videos. Canโ€™t wait for your makeup line. Hope your week gets better.

Princess Di

Canโ€™t wait for your makeup line! Iโ€™m here for more videos, truly value your opinion and your brushes are unreal ๐Ÿ˜Š

Laughing Rat

Looking forward to your makeup line. I'm gonna do my part by not skipping ads on your videos so you get full revenue from my view, it's not much but if most people do the same it'll make a little difference hopefully.

TC Jesse

I canโ€™t wait for your product to come out !!

S Kabage

good things take time ,GREAT things take forever……. looking forward to trying your makeup line.

Natali Lefranรงois

We will all be here when your products come out cause we know they'll be great ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Victoria Tiffany

Okay, I'm not going to skip your ads anymore. Would you consider opening a Go Fund Me or even patreon so we can support you… You have 3.5M subs. If only half of us sent you just a tiny bit of money it would be a very significant amount. I don't have much, but I'd love to give you something back for all you've given me. ๐Ÿ™‚ XO

HeidiOfAllTrades

I just read a comment on live stream. Umm.. hell yeah that would be amazing if you did!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Di :3

I CANT wait for your makeup line… ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Molly Brand

More videos? More often? YES, please!

Anne Brenneis

Love to you Wayne from California! I keep going back to your older videos because you post such timeless and immensely useful tips, and you don't ignore those of us over 50. One-product review videos are great, BTW. I'm sure your makeup line will be worth the wait!

Karrina Dusablon

You are sooooo worth the wait. We are hearing and patience is a virtue ! Best of luck

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                  error: Content is protected !!