APRIL BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2020 (Try On – First Impressions)

Main APRIL BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2020 (Try On – First Impressions)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      APRIL BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2020 (Try On - First Impressions)

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Watch me test out April’s BOXYSHERM!!!!! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! Products In …

KathleenLights

Hi my friends!!! Happy Friday!!! Sorry this video is late!!!! Hope you enjoy anyway ๐Ÿ™

Isรค Flores

That caramel palette was the only one that actually interested me all the others looked boring

i_am_xia

WOAH I POINTED TO SHEETMASK TO THE RIGHT OF THE SCREEN AND U PICKED THAT QOAH

Puipuii Pachuau

I never watch others Boxycharm unboxing..I always wait for your unboxing

Georgia Cox

I couldve sworn yourve had the iconic liquid highlighter before too, i think you have

L G

Take a shower straight after working out, don't wait! If that doesn't help maybe clean your face halfway through the workout with a wet wipe. Hope it helps ๐Ÿ˜˜โค

Jazmine Repass

My favorite video you do is definitely your boxycherrrrmmmm unboxaaann. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช

Ari Martinez

L๐Ÿ’“โค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ˜˜

strawberry89girl

i love the zoeva cocoa blend palette too

Kat

I only watch your Boxycharm vids!

Sally Beutee

HOW DID YOU KNOW I PICKED THE CALMING MASK!๐Ÿ˜

GinegeCassie

Emperors new groove is UNAPPRECIATED

Tereza Cechova

I workout almost every day for many years and the only thing that has been working for me is to cleanse my skin immediately after working out and then follow with my skincare dependinc what time of the day is. And Iโ€˜m guilty of touching my face as well๐Ÿ™ˆ

Holly Thompson

Hey! For working out, I'd suggest a toner or the equivalent of a makeup remover on your face before working out, then your normal face wash routine afterwards. If you're washing your face pretty immediately following exercise, the sweat shouldn't have much time to get in your pores and cause breakouts.

Elvira Happy

Believe it or not I bought those masks for like $1 each…….

Nia Marie

Also. The loreal elvive dream lengths collection. The WHOLE ENTIRE collection is amazing for dry, dead, split ends hair!! I've noticed a difference in my curls and in my splot ends/ dead ends.

Nia Marie

For breakouts while working out. I dont wear moisturizes prior to working out. That way I can constantly wipe my face then when I'm done i do an exfoliant. Works for me I also have very oily skin. For your bangs. I personally have cut my bangs where my deadness was really bad.

Dani Garch

Girl! Whatever they tell you to fix your bangs! PLEASE SHARE ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ
                                          My hair is the S-A-M-E! I cry everyday! Curly hair problems

adriana aguirre

omg but you picked the one i chose i feel so content <3

Bianca Valtierra

Thank you so much for being you Kathleen I wait for your videos because JUST YOUR VOICE helps with my anxiety itโ€™s pretty crazy lol I love you so so much ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–peace&love to you

Asma Qureshi

LIVINNGGG FOR THIS LOOK! ๐Ÿ˜

mszcuranaj

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I love emperors new groove!!!

Mikayla Fiorito

Girl I feel you with the straightened bangs! And Cantu makes a grow strong leave in conditioner and itโ€™s great! Aaannnnddd when I go to work and know Iโ€™m gonna get sweaty (Iโ€™m a CNA at a nursing home) I use The ordinary niacinamide serum and it helps keep my skin clear and not oily while I work. P.S. I am a dry girl and it works great for those days!

Nicole BBW

Salicylic face wash immediately after you finish exercising! Get that sweat off

Brit Brat

"The emperors new groove" is probably one of my favorite cartoon movies no one else gets it but its soo funny! Love it

Heather M

Have you ever tried ipsy boxes?

Chris Phillips

Bahahaha! Your bloopers at the end!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ โ€œThis little s**tโ€

Jessica Labidi

Kathleen, I always look forward to your Boxycharm unboxing videos! I want to share with you what has saved my hair, I have struggled with major hair loss, thinning, and damage. For you front pieces that have been damaged from straightening I recommend our Restore Leave in Conditioner, for your split ends, Rejuvabeads is a must have, instantly repairs your split ends, and Replenish masque to give your hair strength, shine, hydration, increase natural growth, and repair split ends. These are all by Monat, which is a vegan, anti-aging haircare company that says no to toxic ingredients, and also the fastest growing haircare company in the world. I know you love your Briogeo, but I just wanted to recommend some amazing haircare that has transformed my hair, and will help you repair the damage on your hair and will help you with your curly girl journey. If you are interested, I would love to take of you and help you enhance your natural beautiful hair! ๐Ÿ’•

Mari Gomez

Better late than never girl! Love your input!

Diana G

We must definitely got an iconic illuminator in a BoxyCharm box! Youโ€™re not going crazy lol

Nafisa K

Tell me why I got offended when she didn't pick the sheet mask I chose on the screen ๐Ÿ˜ญ

LittleMissOreo

Youโ€™re actually the one who talked me out of buying the original porefessional years ago ๐Ÿ˜‚

Jenn Truong

Love this look with the palette and the lip color!

Alexis Garayua

Does anyone know where her coffee cup is from? It's 25 seconds in on the video…so cute!!

#125558
                                                                          Jacqueline Diaz

Why donโ€™t you do giveaways??

#125559
                                                                            Sashy’s Beauty

I think 3 drops of illuminator looks so nice on you still though <3

#125560
                                                                              Vivi Mudd

HUM Nutrition Vitamins Gummies Hair Sweet Hair, Red Carpet Ready packs and Olaplex 3 by the gallon.

#125561
                                                                                Katie Weisenburger

You said "Coco blend" and I got nostalgic about your old videos. Been a subscriber since the beginning of your channelโค

#125562
                                                                                  Selena Meehl

Heard good things about oleplex 3 or a good protein hair mask that is CG friendly

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!