Ariana Grande And Big Sean History Of Their On AND Off Relationship

Main Ariana Grande And Big Sean History Of Their On AND Off Relationship

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Ariana Grande And Big Sean History Of Their On AND Off Relationship

Ariana Grande And Big Sean Seen Getting Close And Personal Again. Subscribe to our channel: We all know Big Sean and Ariana …

Nini N.

Break up with your girlfriend cause I’m bored 😂

Sharnae Hayes

So fucking untrue

Unicorn That Loves to sing

I really don't want any Ariana news anymore give me Camila Taylor Ed Shawn harry niall idc who but please i've LITARLY had enough of Ariana

And i know this youtube channel is about celeb news (right?) If so then also do OTHER celebs ;-;

No hate to Arian btw, i just don't like that she's in the news 24/7 like there is way more interesting stuff from celebs out there

Leroy Johnson

LMAO that Ariana was spotted with Big Sean in his car. In a related story… for the next 3 days Ariana's assh**e was so sore she could barely walk.

Kenny Omage

i hate the talko so much

sophie lynn

i think the girl just needs to be alone for awhile

Rae Monae

Noooooo i love Jheneeee

Charl Acro

Ha ha

clau dee

All I see is simply friends with benefits

Charline Ndinelao

I'm getting bad vibes for their relationship Ariana can't handle a guy like that she is to cute and a love softy

Ugyen Samdrup Lhamo

Yes!! Ari and Big Sean 💏💏

Best Insta Edits

literally this girl has dated everyone????? Wtf¿

izTech 2T

aqui esta el comentario en español que buscabas :v

Patt Freddy

If you're also here for Ariana and Sean getting back.. Like if not comment

Robert Williams

The best yt

My desired user is taken

I don't really want them back together if I'm honest.

GeneralFredz 7

Love u Ari🖤

Mina

Isn't he with Jhene?

// Nat //

Big Sean is cute asf 🔥

Poot Potatoes

Nah, not for it. When he gets bored of Ariana he's going to treat her like he did his fiance.

Anita Balla

They look cute together

A M

Ariana and Big Sean 🤢🤢

Jarren Lumpkin

Who😮

Maria Mustata

Shmariana shmande 😂😂😂😂 omg,I am dying here 😂😂😂😂

hi person

Nahh, like ari said "wasn't a match"

Dennis Cardinal

See? Her problem she always needs to have dick around. They always cause too much trouble for her.

KE MILLION

They are just friends..

Alpha 008

Wow

Jev

one day I'll have a song with big sean

Facts world

She doesn't deserve him

killertrap fame 1000 Gaming

Why Is Everybody Still Talking About The Queen Ariana Grande???

Hack Buster

Who else LOVES ariana??

Me too!! I also make vids tell me wat u think

Grace Barford

OMG 16th love the talko so much xx 😍😍

XHera

No more Big Sean and Jhene?

#12246
                                                                          Ariana Grande Daily

DO. NOT. SAY. THEY'RE. BACK. TOGETHER 😭😣😲

#12247
                                                                            Soumeyya Wolfgang

Big sean

#12248
                                                                              Eunice Portillo

Leave Ariana alone she doesn’t deserve all the hate the haters are saying

#12249
                                                                                ASMR Jonie

I don't know, I don't see them as a couple, doesnt add up

#12250
                                                                                  Shanaidy Abregu

I wonder how Big Sean & Ariana grande's kids are gonna look like

#12251
                                                                                    Iconic

Where's my ARIANATORS??

#12252
                                                                                      Oofbrooke X

Oof

#12253
                                                                                        ScarlettP

I'm actually here for Ariana getting back with Big Sean

#12254
                                                                                          Mary Phantømhive

He is the best mistake she's ever made.

#12255
                                                                                            Millie Coram

Pinnn thissss

#12256
                                                                                              Ishan Ali

So when she said “break up with your boyfriend, I’m bored” she acc meant it

#12257
                                                                                                Millie Coram

Earlyyyyy af

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!