Back To School Pamper Routine!

Main Back To School Pamper Routine!

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Luhhsetty
      Back To School Pamper Routine!

I N S T A G R A M: @Lisette โ™ก T W I T T E R: @Luhhsetty SCHOOL SEASON IS HERE! In today’s video I am showing you all a back to beauty routine to help you …

Luhhsetty

Peep the nails!! ๐Ÿ‘€ I did them myself! Thumbs up this video for the tutorial ๐Ÿ’•

LAMA ALHARBI

I loooove you ๐Ÿ™

Mariem.

How often do you shave your face?

cyrex fabular

My idol

Wiktoria Oliwia

are you doing face shaving without any shaving oils etc?

Cuisine avec Andrea

So beautiful ๐Ÿ’œ

Raman Salam

Love uuuuuuโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Guin GG

AHHH I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THE NOTIFICATION

Hannah Paterson

Over here in Scotland your videos come out at like 2 am so it feels so good to wake up on Monday morning to your videos

Ly ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ฝ

Dinaโ€™s Tube

Hey no matter how your day is going I hope you stay positive and active because we become what we think about โค๏ธ

Zejneb Basic

this is my favourite video all the time.

Athena Mitoglou

You are amazing!!!๐Ÿ’ž

ObnoxiousViner

I just wanted to tell yโ€™all to not wash ur face in the shower because hot water dries ur skin on ur fsce

Faith

Are u even going back to school?

Merlin Borghuis

Every year you do one of these and i love it ๐Ÿ˜

Honey_moon Q/ueenn

Its my birthdayyyy luhhsetty i love u so much ur my favorite youtuber ur a big sister i never had please reply love u xo โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜š

justicelovatostylesdelrey

3:37 MY LONG NAILS SAID BDJDIFENICKAOX

marina jakลกiฤ‡

You spend so much water while washing your hair. You could have turned off water while lathering up the shampoo and conditioner.

Rianne Barreto

Stop wasting water turn off the shower ffs. Also funny how this is a back to school video but you used tatcha. Girl we ain't got that kinda money especially not when we go to school

Nouf

Your nails are looking good ๐Ÿ˜

Mackenzie Leigh

You are INSANELY beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Clara Popa

Queen of hygiene๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’›

ebaa Al hajj

Ur so pretty love u

Elen Houlgate

I love how when you do a pamper day you acctually look different, I never look any better๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’—

Lonaninai Singe

Thanks so much for this gorgeous! ๐Ÿ˜ปWas wondering if you could give any tips to someone who has many scars from popped pimples (ew) in the past? Thank youuu literally struggling !! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Sto Lica

Iโ€™m starting high school and Im so nervous…

Sto Lica

god i loveee this videos

Tianna Lindsey

My one wish is to get a reply back

xx moonlight xx

I love your routines ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜

Pysia๐Ÿ’“

Love you๐Ÿ’“ OMG!!

123 456

Hii, I know you probably donโ€™t see this but please donโ€™t use the pore strip because itโ€™s only get worse please watch a video why you donโ€™t should use a pore strip because I canโ€™t really explain it but use a clay mask that clean your pores that really helped for me love youu xx

beauty babe

You sooo cutee

โ€ข Sofia โ€ข

Turn off the water… ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿšฟ

Ida-Emilie

how long do you your pamper showers last?๐Ÿ˜‚

#86127
                                                                          Hana Waitere

Your hair is beautiful

#86128
                                                                            Daisy Kiwi

Does the nose thing hurt. ๐Ÿ˜‚

#86129
                                                                              Amora Panchal

amount of skincare products and names can be the next video plz

#86130
                                                                                sparkles

glowwwwโ˜บ

#86131
                                                                                  littlemissnightmare666

tip: you shouldn't shave your face, otherwise the hair will grow back darker, quicker and thicker

#86132
                                                                                    da to

ouiii โค๏ธ

#86133
                                                                                      Giulia Tacchino

Nice video but, please, close the water while you are using the shampoo or the conditioner!

#86134
                                                                                        # jean mitchele

I really needed this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜thanks โค๏ธ we love u

#86135
                                                                                          Moonlight

I love your videos and your cute face your voice is so calm xoxo

#86136
                                                                                            Ahiri Chakraborty

Stop wasting water.

#86137
                                                                                              santaMaria

๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

#86138
                                                                                                Lulya Gerez

Love you ๐Ÿ’ž

#86139
                                                                                                  isla emous

U know it body wash… I have a conditioner from the same brand

#86140
                                                                                                    Virginia De Luca

MABEL FROM THE TRACKLIST๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ ahahah love u

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!