Best Friends Transform Into Their Icons From The 2010s

Main Best Friends Transform Into Their Icons From The 2010s

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

We Transform Into Our Celebrity Icons From The 2010s

“10 years ago I was still dating men.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, …

lulac1991

Joyce had me crying! She’s such a beautiful person honestly! I was kinda bummed she didn’t have a full body video clip like all the other ladies. I wanted to see her slay that outfit she was wearing.

MsCrissyCee

JOYCE! You got me bawling! 😭😭😭

Caerigna

Joyce looks amazing in the beaded braids!

Gabrielle Lussier

the last thing I expected to do was cry when I saw the thumbnail but here we are

Lo

Ok but I can’t be the only one who thought Jazzmyne looked like more of a BOSS than Rihanna did in that photo 🤭

Ashlie Morehouse

like bro why do they look better than they icons tho? We need 2 get on this, ladies!!!

Nocturnal Flare

This video made me cry 😢😭🖤

HrtBrkkrrr

This video made me love Joyce even more ❤️❤️

Maribel R.

Joyce cries, I cry. Ilysm ❤️

Bailey R

JOYCE OUT HERE MAKING ME SOB

Nicole Farrell

listening to them describe each other <3 when Joyce said Jazz made her feel like a main character, I teared up

Gabriela Guerra

You are beautiful joyce ❤

Stef By Step

I love the whole Lindsay/Harry Styles sections. ❤️

Joee/Teri-Ann Smith

Joyycceeeee you are a true icon ! 💜

Ailen Fiorella

Love this vid, every girl Killed IT. Love them

bmbooker3

This was a great video! Very well done, well shot, well directed, and very inspiring. Nice job!

dolce urie

Lindsey talking about Harry is mood

evy lange

oh god this made me cry. these four women are MY icons! they’re so supportive of each other and lift each other up wow I’m in love

dolce urie

I clicked because I saw Harry and I lowkey do not regret watching this p.s. I love y’all so much

Deanna Bauer

Joyce crying because of Jazzmyne ❤❤ that's a beautiful friendship

Grace Hissong

this is one of my favorite youtube videos ever because of the love. four women just loving themselves and each other and just building everyone up instead of tearing them down. my heart is so happy. truly.

effysonfire

FEMALES SUPPORTING FEMALES !! also I would give my life to harry!lindsay lol she can fxck me up tbh

Sydney Bladen

I have never been so attracted to lindsey in my entire life

Jade Welch

What I love is that even approx 5yrs ago these women would have been asked to have chosen an icon that is their race & gender. They wouldn’t have been allowed to dress as another race/gender without a tonne of hate/backlash. So I’m glad that these 4 beautiful women just got to choose their genuine icons! So I actually got a bit emotional thinking about that change that has happened in this world, for the better!! I love that these 4 women seem soooo close. They actually seem to have a genuine friendship in these videos too. It’s lovely to see their friendship, the laughing, gossiping and total banter.

Olivia Tedrow

Who’s here to make sure Harry Styles knows Lindsay exists

Destiny One and Only!

Well I didn’t expect to be so depressed cuz because of the fact I don’t have a support group like that 🙃 their so lucky to have each other lol

lilbittybritty1

Best transformation video yet!

Kira Huls

This video is just 15 minutes of women being kind and complimenting each other, and I AM HERE FOR IT

Leah MATTAR

#GIRLPOWER
                                                                I love how when each person did their music icon…the others would say how much they love them as themselves!!

Chelsea Cristina

BuzzFeed please contact harry so he can meet his number one fan !!!! 💓

Leah MATTAR

I love you guys!!

marina anater

Ok I'm crying

Madelyn Grace Hooten

Lindsay yer a harry

Susan L.

Joyce is definitely a mood.

#111834
                                                                          Saskia Béliveau

It’s so beautiful to se other woman supporting each other like this, it made me cry

#111835
                                                                            Sam Marie

This was one of the best videos you’ve done in a long time
                                                                              Hearing what they had to say about each other and how well done the looks were-amazing

#111836
                                                                              Mónica Aparicio

Beautiful video

#111837
                                                                                Shaddye Cortez

I feel like everyone can be a damn model 👏

#111838
                                                                                  The Lonely Artist

Can we all appreciate that Joyce starts crying whenever she talks about her friends.

#111839
                                                                                    Banana Jones

Yes!! I see so many of these in the comments, but I just wanna say that this is such a wonderful video. I LOVE the fact that this video is so motivational and happy and it’s honestly just about bringing up the other women. What a great way to wrap up the decade.

#111840
                                                                                      Niki Thurman

The way you talk about each other is incredibly important and powerful. Thank you.

#111841
                                                                                        Emi A

Low-key feeling the need to spam Harry until he notices Lindsey

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!