Best Jeans for Your Body Type

Main Best Jeans for Your Body Type

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by All Things Adrienne.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      Best Jeans for Your Body Type

Miss being able to have mi amigas over in real life, but hey watching us have fun trying on jeans together is the next best thing! _ JEANS: Rocky: Zara …

All Things Adrienne

What are your go-to jeans?

SunnyinOctober

Yasssss! Please continue this series. Could we get the best neckline, dress type, and shorts for your body type? All of your models have different bodies and this is so helpful!

Thanks A 🍾

Mikaela

This is really good. My body is definitely in between grace and Rocky’s body types. I’m tall with a little bit of curve. But I have definitely got two things thankfully for my mom which was wide hips and a little bit of butt.

Leyla

Adrienne popped out in the bell bottoms and I screamed “CMON CHANELLLLLLL” to my laptop

Jessica Love

But everyone's shoessssss!

Jackie Charlene

Adrianna looks AMAZING

Wilfredo A Nunez Pacheco

“Beauty Influencer” is a legit job nowadays?! Yikes…

Oshun_222

I mean really…every person Adrienne knows looks AMAZING!!!!! How does one come across and entire BOMB squad 🤔❣️

Talia Tilly

Adrienne has lost a lot of weight! We need a how she did it video

ack153

Uniqlo usually has great stretchy jeans!

I’m One

Beautiful mami , que chula . Big kiss 💋💋🤙

La Manta’s Life

Love that you had different body types . Mine would be like Lana's body plus I just love Lana 💙

Maritza Holguin

Hahaha having tiny waists is such a great issue to have 😂😂😂 I wish! LOL

fio •

Imagine if they made the first Disney Latina Princess and Adrienne voice acted her! Even more, imagine if the princess was Ecuadorian/Puertorican 😩

Juana Guerra

Loved the video! Please do one for summer dresses please!

Synthia Sadio

I am Adrienne body type she's a pear petite which they call triangle

Nikki Centeno

I'm built like A and always stayed away from bell bottoms and after seeing this I'm definitely going to get myself some

Kayla Massey

Lana is my favorite! She’s always a mood

Dying for Color

Jeans are cute but why they always put curvy girls in dark wash jeans. I want to see more lighter jeans on curvy jeans. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Gymnastics Lover

The video editing is the best!! So funny, unique and personal! I had such a good time watching

Wokie B.

My favorite pair of jeans of from Old Navy…their jeans are amazing.

Browngirl

This was a great video! I love my hips too Adrienne.🙌🏽💕💕

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                error: Content is protected !!