Best New Beauty Launches: Spring 2019

Main Best New Beauty Launches: Spring 2019

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pencilfriend Paperscribbler 3 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

A Model Recommends

There are loads of great beauty launches for spring, here are my favourites. If you are looking to change up your skincare or makeup routine then these are all …

Pencilfriend Paperscribbler

Your earrings are adorable!!

minnie saab

❤❤❤

Dean Smith

Oh god. That’s just cost me about a £100. I need most of that 😂 LR C. Yes. EH Gel. Yes. Weleda. Yes.

anon a

Ive a question: i ordered Timeless vitamin C 20% and ive used few times and it does smell like meat on my skin after i wash it next morning! and the smell will be there for 2 days!! is it normal for vitamin C with high concentration to smell like that?

Qianxiong Yang

Ruth, which colour are you in the Clinique Even better refresh?

Lyn

I absolutely LIVE for your eye look here 😍💖

Daisy Chiu

Ruth,

What shade do you wear for the new Clinique Refresh foundation? Thanks
    Daisy

Aliki M

I always like watching these videos, thanks Ruth, for all the hard work! Though my skin care approach is different than yours – I use the big guns of dermatology and like to go aggressive, like tretinoin, 30% AHA as a treatment once a week, 30% vitamin C, hydroquinone and all of them incorporated into a Korean style beauty regime- I love seeing the new releases and I will definitely try out a couple of these. Weleda skin food light sounds so good, I loved the thicker version. And the vitamin C serum from La Roche Posay seems like a milder one to use under the blistering Mediterranean sun. (We have been having rains so far, but summer is just around the corner.) 😘❤️

Anne Cooper

texting while cleansing your face? that's why you might only have one hand LOL – thanks for checking these products out for us Ruth – your eyeshadow is gorgeous! 🌸 XO

Lil Rockapotamus

Does anyone know if the new Emma Harder cleanser is similar in texture to the Oskia Renaissance cleanser? I have to switch to that one in summer as the original EH balm turns to liquid in the heat (I am not in the UK). I can’t buy either where I live and have to order from the UK so any advice would be welcomed. ☺️

Kay Conway

Hi Ruth, could you please list the brush you used to put your foundation on and also the shade, thank you…….

Ana Fernandes

Please tell us what's the eyeshadow you're wearing in this vídeo.

Valerie Moitoso

Hi Ruth, Gorgeous as ever, your makeup is always so beautifully done. Please do some make up videos I love how natural it looks.😊💕

Lisa Hide

Love the look/sound of the Clinique even better refresh foundation. What shade are you? Thank you 😊 x

Kj_lovinbeauty

Another fab review xx

Fiona O’Neill

Loved this video, thank you😘 are the vit c and retinol products ok to use on pcos acne prone skin?

MSA

Would love to see a tutorial on this eye look. So pretty.

rosebudfrodo26

I bought the Vitamin c Serum 2 weeks ago and had to return it mostly because it was too harsh for my sensitive skin. And I hated the scent. Even hours after applying my skin had a strange smell like a cheap self tanner… Bummer 👎🏼

Eliza Don

14:05 Toujours un tantinet coquine 😊

Polly Dolly

Ruth, that is some perky ponytail you have going on 😉

balcon

Love you and your reviews, videos, talk, voice …. etc. Fan for life.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.