BEST UNDER $10 DRUGSTORE MAKEUP

Main BEST UNDER $10 DRUGSTORE MAKEUP

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Tati.
Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      BEST UNDER $10 DRUGSTORE MAKEUP

Today I’m talking about some drugstore makeup that doesn’t receive enough attention, these products are incredible and totally worth buying. xo’s ~ Tati SAVE …

Jaqueline Janosi

The brand of your nailpolish please + colour 🙂 it is so pretty

Lamar Andreas

You monster…

Dee Shells

Omg I can’t believe you reviewed kokie cosmetics! I think they’re so underrated I love their concealer (yes even more than that Tate shape – not a fan of it ) but yes I love their make up !

Samantha Quinio

Can you review some more drugstore stuff from unpopular brands?

Stella’s Recipe_Food Stylist TV

Bless u ☺️

Kelly Gardner

Hi Tati! In the drop-down/description you accidentally copy-pasted the same product name for Physician's Formula and The Creme Shop! Just wanted to letcha know so you could fix it! <3 <3 <3

Amanda Guaren

I sneeze really loud too! I scare people all the time 😩

lipglossbabyXO

Elf is fantastic

family busker

Great video ! Everything you recommend is always great! Thanks

Chrissy’s World

Why you didn't apply the make up?

Tammy

The sneeze killed me laughing lol lol , by the way I love your videos 😘

Casey Shupe

Where do I find these $10 brushes I want them!

C W

I am a very aggressive sneezer!!

Soraya Lea

Everytime one of my female officemate makes a hilarious sound when she's sneezing, the other male officemate will make a cat's big sound following, then the rest of officemate will laugh out loud 😆

Erin Carrasco

Baader-Meinhof phenomenon.

Iriskenia Fernandez

seeing 11 means jesus is calling you to him.. He is trying to reach you, spend some times with him. He might be trying to warn you about something. Actually, I think its because your struggling with something that has been making you cry, and Jesus sees your pain, and wants to help. Wait on the Lord.

Iriskenia Fernandez

I just bought the blendiful lol everyone has said it was easy to use… I might just wash all my brushes and put them away.

Amanda Domangue

Is it just me or does it seem Tati is just a little off from herself in this video? I mean I love you regardless Tati ! Your wonderful and beautiful, just hope everything is okay boo ❤️😘 regardless even if everything is fine or isn’t keep your head up beautiful we all love you ❤️❤️

Annsley

I don’t know if she’s already done this but I would love a video on what the best brushes out there are!!!

Homo.cody

Tati’s mom: “Find Grandma an eyebrow pencil.”

Tati: “I don’t have one.”

. . . “but I have a good recommendation.”

You’re a literal Beauty Guru and CEO of two company’s; send her one for Christ’s sake.

Dottie Hinkle

Your skin looks great!

Andrea Reddrea

Numerology hun
                                                  Live has unfinished goals so it’s kind of like a crazy eight. U have a lot of tasks that you are working on and it’s keeping you focusing on one at a time.

Christi Posner – Home Economist

Your sneeze sounds like you accidentally stepped on a husky’s paw.

Luna Sedai

Of course that elf highighter isn't available in UK, why am i not suprised… It's ridiculous when companies release products restricted to a certain part of the world.

Tay Bee

These videos make me so sad because so many of the products aren't sold in Canada 😭 I envy Americans and some of the brand's we don't get over here lol

Sara Guilani

Hi Tati. What color is the koki bronzer ?

Single Mom Swag

Y’all she is pregnant I can tell by how she looks lol. Just saying I’m pretty much a psychic

Jade Ayla

I would love for you to do a 'best shoulder/body highlighters from the drugstore' video! Summer is getting in sight 😍

Michelle Wiggy

Wow she can talk she went from no 11to elephants

Allyson Richardson

Any other eye shadow primers besides Nars that you recommend?

Mireya Romero

The timing of that lash pop was perfect. 😂
                                                                    Also, that lip shade looked amazing on you. Amazing. Like Barbie vives amazing.

Jennifer Shank

Okay, I died laughing when you sneezed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I too sneeze like what sounds like a freight train, so I love you even more!!!

Cindy Lopez

She mentioned nikkia!!! Yass I love nikkia oily skin queen

Dolsie Mercado

You are so lovely. The way you talk about other brands so professionally.

#118180
                                                                          Hovie Hov

I got that elf noor highlight for THREE DOLLARS on sale at Ulta!!!

#118181
                                                                            Christine Alvanos

Where and when was the elf shadow $5.00? I can’t find it

#118182
                                                                              Emily Pena

I was looking for the Nabela Noor brushes and they are actually $20. I don’t know if the price changed since you did the video. Just wanted to let you guys know

#118183
                                                                                laci jepson

Essence has new stuff right now too!!

#118184
                                                                                  Megan Moilanen

yesss this video came right in time! I just decided I really need to budget spending and spending $24 on an eyeliner is just not going to cut it anymore, gonna buy that doll face liner when my current one runs out!

#118185
                                                                                    Heather Campbell

Swipe down on the right corner of your iPad to bring down the control menu. you'll find volume there. 😊

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!