Biggest Royal Family Secrets Of All Time

Main Biggest Royal Family Secrets Of All Time

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Biggest Royal Family Secrets Of All Time

Royal Family Secrets You Never Knew Were True. Subscribe to our channel: …

Charls Best

This is so disrespectful

DownUnder

That Don't pay taxes.

Linda Dobson

Meagan is NOT royal…..nowhere close!!!

Cherrose

There was only ONE QUEEN and that was my Mumma 🕊

Cake Girl43 PLAYS

I wish I was English so I could be more POLITE !

Carmen Carlton

I think all this has to do with Megan is American so they think we are less no matter what she does she cannot win so give her a break

Garrison Mallett

I find the background music starting at the 16:55 mark thru the 20:10 mark very interesting and very royal but with an upbeat twist. I'm wondering if anyone would know what this music could be…

Beth g

Love Kate

Beth g

Horse face Camilla

darwin ang

correct me if i am mistaken, this comment is lifted from the 2001 movie a knitght's tale by the late heath ledger, something about the royal being stolen or taken at the tip of a sword or knife

Wolfendoom

Coming from a scottish person, the royal family seem like a load of stuck up pricks.

Kloves Dolantwins

Princess Margaret is so pretty

Kloves Dolantwins

Prince Beatrice? I thought she was a girl

Kloves Dolantwins

She would like bugsy from bedtime story 11:56

Erika Alumno Secutec 1

Everyone needs a hug now and then

Erika Alumno Secutec 1

So are you coming to the party?

Me: OF COURSE NOT, IM WATCHING THE ROYAL FAMILY, GOOOOOD SAAAVVEEE THE QUEEEEEN

Kloves Dolantwins

Prince Harry 😍

Simply.vlogso

Diana is my favourite

Kloves Dolantwins

I'm happy there's a at least half brow girl in there family they haven't had a brown girl in the royal family since Queen Victoria I'm not racist I'm just saying

Jordaan Te Whata

Wot a load of crap, the story about Meghan is Bulls! !!!

Rosemary Ajuka

The royal family is a mess full of scandals, there's nothing special about the monarchy,

Rosemary Ajuka

You are a disgrace to the human beings, who's kate and her dirty birthday party kate hold, kate is nothing but a racist and worthless woman, Meghan has friends better than kate, if not marriage where Meghan stand kate is no where to be mentioned

Brian Waithe

This is bullshit all young royals have lord and lady tittles.

Dianne Hill

LIES

negima50001

The British royal family is not as beautiful as you think they are. They're ugly AF and they have incest blood in them. Sooooooo…

Aphra Vollam-Holliday

1648 to view 193 likes and 36 to comment

Evangeline Moonlight

The FBI wants to know ur location

PEARL ANESTA

MANY OF THEM IS A TRANSGENDERS +PRICE CHARLES IS A GAY ,,THEY ARE EVAL

Johnny k

not really secrets since you knew them.

SwagConnor RK-900

Is 23:00 movie or something

QueenSheba Blaine

Wow u have greatly Inspired me

CodePulse Studio

Is it a secret now that the whole world is watching this?

karen donaldson

The royals are nothing more than parasites 🦠 always hanging around pedophiles

Sharee Wilkins

Sometimes the Queen can were ugly hats…No afence

#17560
                                                                          Sky David

Im the 576 viewer !

#17561
                                                                            Sky David

Early

#17562
                                                                              Estrella Fierro

Love

#17563
                                                                                Isabella Roberts

wowowowowow before 500 viewwwsssss

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!