Blood Lust ๐Ÿ’œ Palette & Collection Reveal! | Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Main Blood Lust ๐Ÿ’œ Palette & Collection Reveal! | Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar
      Blood Lust ๐Ÿ’œ Palette & Collection Reveal! | Jeffree Star Cosmetics

HEY EVERYONE! Welcome back to my channel! How are ya?? Today I’m revealing the first Jeffree Star Cosmetic collection of 2020!! Introducing the brand new …

Andrea Valenzuela

Bruh Jeffree is the ONLY beauty influencer thatโ€™s go goes OVER THE TOP ANS BEYOND FOR HIS PRODUCTS no other influencer can top this shit omg. Fucken QUEEEEEEN

Jaime

I just want it cause it's purple. ๐Ÿ’œ

Jessica Agee

Iโ€™m so excited and you really outdone yourself with this gorgeous collection ๐Ÿ’œ The palette is to dye for ,that packaging is unreal! ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

Sarah Espin

I mean if youโ€™re describing this palette as vampy and lusty, where are the deep purple and violets? Itโ€™s like a pastel my little pony color story.

Phantasm65

I want a job working for you

Camas Robinson

No one can complain about the price cause itโ€™s been the same for every other palette lmfao ๐Ÿ™„

Kevin Flores

Monarchy is probably the prettiest shade in the pallette to me ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’•

Michael Marshall

Girl this hair is just yaaaassss

Sage Necro

We All Love You

Ajax Ashford

This turd only wants your money. Same shit u can get at the dollar store, and you all sucks it up. Lol.
                          Twigs wanna be twats! Fools.

Of Herbs and Altars

It's VELVET?!! entire goth scene cums in perfect synchronicity! I haven't even seen the inside yet, & I already know I need this, oh god oh god!!! :O :O (but you're damn right about purple being a hard colour to do, I've almost never found a purple shade that blends well, doesn't fall out, is pigmented but not clumpy – it's a nightmare minefield for my favourite colour – this could be game changing!)

Sydney Ikehara

I can't afford it this year so just wondering, this is permanent, right? I want to be able to get at least a gloss… :'(

Fog Logic

Compare this launch to what Jaclyn Hill just released ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Susanne Nielsen

One of the most beautiful things i have ever seen ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Topsy Kretts

Someone is a Subspecies fan. ๐Ÿ˜

Msing8

I don't really do make up beside lipstick but purple is my fave colour and I want this palette just to put it on my vanity desk so I can intimidate my friends whenever they visit my room.

Homie Sliced Pizza

This kid needs to quit youtube ASAP ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜’

Chelsea Reddick

Love the packaging!!

Regina Nakamura

Oh my gosh I can already imagine the looks that Iโ€™m gonna do with them lol. I especially love the way โ€œYour Majestyโ€, โ€œDeviantโ€, and โ€œDungeonโ€ look.

Alexa Spears

Ok I'm no makeup person but he really listened to people who got broken pallets and he modified whole design. I think that's some dedicated customer service as a brand. Most brands don't really give a shit only pretend to.

shana saria

Iโ€™m literally SHOOK to the core!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I have been waiting for you to come out with a purple collection, itโ€™s my favorite color! You absolutely killed it with creating this collection , I want everything!๐Ÿ˜ฉ the palette is the most beautiful palette I have ever seen and I think my heart stopped when I saw it! ๐Ÿ’œ

Lara Alyssa

The packaging and theme reminds me of Maleficient ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

TahitianTreatFlavoredSkeetJuice

Still will be way below Kylie and RiRi. But nice shades

Jessica Sanna

This gold font reminds me of the sleeping beauty book in the beginning of the movie lol and then maleficent colors . This is everything

tsohgallik

$54? Oh wow… I thought it would be more

Ponqer ?

Jeffreestar like โ€œWelcome to my THRONE ROOM!โ€

Potato Knife

Jeffery Star foundation?

Fog Logic

from the supporters who dont wear make up I see your grinders hello ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Miriska Francis

OH ONEY I WANNA BE "THAT BITCH" !! Can we all just take a minute to appreciate this amazing human being right here??? He is the only one who is NOT AFRAID to experiment with colors and take things to a whole new level. The work ethic that goes into every themed palette of his is just beyond amazing. I mean look at the eyeshadow look he's pulling off!! BITCH ?????? My smokey eye looks like a damn black eye smh! LOVE YOU JEFFREE!! Take my money anyday!

I Stan Matt From Wii Sports

This whole collection is absolutely gorgeous! You're flawless with making unique makeup products. I will be getting my hands on this collection as soon as possible!!

Monika Cook

OMG I want this palette so bad

Lyndsay Raine

๐Ÿ’œ UHM HAPPY VALENTINES ๐Ÿ’œ

Rochelle Leos

Jeffree took my breath away, anyone have any oxygen?

Maddison Rose Schroeder

7:30 OH MY FUCKING GOD ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

#114656
                                                                          Nikki Wilson

Dayummmn, ๐ŸคšJeffree is looking GOODT!! ๐Ÿ’œ
                                                                            Red and purple is my colors,.. yes finally honeyyy!

#114657
                                                                            Talona’s playground

God… can I just be on his pr list โ™ก.โ™ก

#114658
                                                                              who m_I

I am not his fan, but man he did create a piece of art with this pallete.

#114659
                                                                                Panida Wongchanon

Omg. I want.

#114660
                                                                                  btsgotmeonmyfeelings

sis be trending #1 in my country โœŠ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ’•

#114661
                                                                                    r i t a

yay! another jeffree star palette that is absolutely beautiful and i canโ€™t afford ๐Ÿ˜Œ

#114662
                                                                                      Khol _

This purple velvet is giving me crown royal bag vibes

#114663
                                                                                        Orie King

if Jeffree did a charity palette, he could really make a positive impact!

#114664
                                                                                          Madison Seefieldt

I absolutely love this collection ๐Ÿฅฐ

#114665
                                                                                            catloaf 04

I'd love to be proposed by that highlighter โœจ

#114666
                                                                                              AsmrJose

When are you expanding into theme parks?

#114667
                                                                                                Viviana Guerrero

THIS IS A MUST

#114668
                                                                                                  Maddison Rose Schroeder

Okay I love EVERYTHING about this, but the colors donโ€™t catch my attention ๐Ÿ˜”

#114669
                                                                                                    Gypsy Dover

I can't wait to have all of these in my life

#114670
                                                                                                      Abby Lamers

"Its not too big" *holds up pallet the size of a frizbee* Jeffree always being extra ๐Ÿ˜‚โ™ฅ๏ธ

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!