Bride Makes Her Twin Try on the Dress She Doesn’t Approve Of! | Say Yes To The Dress

Main Bride Makes Her Twin Try on the Dress She Doesn’t Approve Of! | Say Yes To The Dress

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Say Yes to the Dress.
Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Bride Makes Her Twin Try on the Dress She Doesn't Approve Of! | Say Yes To The Dress

Amy is back to find an even sexier wedding dress for her vow renewals, but will her twin sister be on board? Catch Say Yes to the Dress on TLC – Sky 140, Virgin …

THE

Wait is this really a 2019 episode??๐Ÿ˜

Jin

I canโ€™t stand them ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Sofi๐Ÿ˜œRamirez

Omg their voices are annoying

prabhdeep kaur

Omg that tan is so bad

Gigi Hide

That girls wedding dress? The first one…..no omg why would you wear that to a wedding?!??

AmyAnn Weterson

Not so much time ago, like 2000 this women were the media definition of beautiful, right know men say that they are ugly, unattractive etc. What that say to us? That a big part of humanity and especially men ( sorry gentlemen) are controlled by media standard and trends. They don't know what they like or want or that the idea of beautiful is a pure subjective feeling, if tommorow this type of women will be again in trends a big part of celebrity people will look like this again and this will be the standard of beautiful. Pathetic somehow, but that say a lot about humanity and the idea of trends, marketing, media and "stay in line mode".
                  I don't want to attack somebody is just an observation.

SAI NIVETHA

did these people get stuck in 2005

poponachtschnecke

YAMAMBA

Glo Lo-Ag

the tan is so distracting but they are beautiful girls and they get along so well. I liked the first dress the most.

์ธ์˜ค๋‹ˆ

Cheeto anyone?

poponachtschnecke

I dunno which is worse- their phony looks, or their fairy Pheobe voices.

R karimi

Why the twin was trying on dresses?

miracle

They are soo identical. I cant make out who is who without the names shown on the screen. Being identical twins must be so cool!

earlene wallace

I've read some of comments and I agree with all of you but you forgot to mention the slightly annoying voices as well.

712 Divinity

Most annoying voices ever!!!!

Caseylyn Francisco

Orange.

Lizzy Kyser

Why is the sister being so conservative? Look at her outfit.

unicorn pug the 1st

Hi

Lisa Donahue

How is she gonna say it's too sexy cause it's kinda see~through in the stomach area when they BOTH walked in with their stomachs COMPLETELY Out!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

REM Maldita

too orange

SearchEXOonYoutube LottoMonsterCallmebabyMV

They are almost tempting me to say they need to bleach their skin…They have overdone it with the tanning to the point is disturbing…I don't get why people don't accept how their skin is naturally…Some light-skinned people get tanned that they almost look like they have put on mud on their skin and some dark-skinned people bleach their skin and look like fried sausages…Every skin tone is beautiful and special just for you why make it so unnatural? People like that disappoint me

Katja Pia

This plastic surgery make this beautiful women look ugly, so sad

Miss Fluff

I woukd never let those two near my white dresses if I owned that store. Fake tan smeared everywhere…

Mallow07 M

Aw the conservative twin is so cute. Wish I had a sweet sister like her.

Isabel Johnson

They are barbies so why must you be conservative?? Also Emily, youโ€™re wearing a crop top??!!!

fuck youtube

Their tan is a bit worrying they're almost as dark as nicki

Kiara Kneer

Oh no not that dress lol the first one was by far prettier

Meiji

Why do they look like that? Don't they know it's already 2019?

cinamon Tantilizing

Is it just me or did they look a little overbaked๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Namjoon’sHER [MONO]

love the first dress, looks amazing on her body, I hope I see it on some other bride

Namjoon’sHER [MONO]

people gotta chill in the comments, they like how they look obviously so be nice

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                  error: Content is protected !!