Brides Want to Find Unique Dresses That Work Well Together | Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire

Main Brides Want to Find Unique Dresses That Work Well Together | Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Say Yes to the Dress.
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Brides Want to Find Unique Dresses That Work Well Together | Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire

Lisa-Jo & Vicky are getting married in a woodland setting and want to wear different dresses that complement each other. Catch Say Yes to the Dress on TLC …

Shady Unicorn

My God If in any universe they could have children together…those children would look insanely hot

Lillian Earls

Aw they both looked amazing

Sehajpreet Kaur

Such beautiful dresses at perfectly reasonable price.

Emu Tresh

I love the levels of development Say Yes to The Dress has for the LGBTQ community. Even before any other TV shows jumped on the LGBTQ train they where there 🙄

queen khan

Are they sisters

Alina Tanschi

I liked the first dress on the bride with the ponytail more

divya verma

SYTTDL have the variety of dresses under lesser price range,unlike others with only Dianda of London! The best version of yes to the dress so far… Also, the consultant is Love!!

buckydragon

Ok this series is the best of all the SYTTD

QuietRoses

They all look so pretty!!!

Virginia Stirnweis

I love that the family is so supportive of the ladies and helping them find the perfect dresses. They are a beautiful couple

Apurva S

I somehow liked first dress on Vicky along with Lisa's third one. But the second one too looks powerful as she put it for Lisa. Beautiful couple!

Maggie Obersat

Whoa! I was NOT expecting that.

AutumnsFairy

Dead eyes.

nayahri

This has quickly become my most favorite version of this show, with Ireland being a very close second! And the support of the family here…All these fucking onions!😭😭

Farah Alya

Totally loving all the dresses shown in SYTTDL. The UK version only show the same Dando London dress & the US with their Phina Tornai zzZz it gets boring

Alecia Harridon

So I'll have to travel from Jamaica to Lancashire to get this great customer service and beautiful dresses 😪? Well it's a good thing I'm not engaged

stunning

”the colours nice”

it’s white

klwl

Finding the dress for one bride is already not easy, and finding it for TWO brides who wish to look different yet complement each other is double (more like quadruple) the challenge! O_O

Kudos to Gok and his team of stylist for a job well done, and congrats to the happy couple!

Karolina Jarosz

Gok is the best

Delicia

Why am I crying? I don't know these people :'')

Agnes Rymbai

The dad is a fashionista😂…

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              error: Content is protected !!