Cafecito Con Kathleen | Juana La Cubana (Episode 3)

Main Cafecito Con Kathleen | Juana La Cubana (Episode 3)

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      Cafecito Con Kathleen | Juana La Cubana (Episode 3)

Watch the last episodes of this “Juana La Cubana” series: Episode 1: Episode 2: …

KathleenLights

Hey guys!! So for those of you who are confused lol there is a whole series of "Juana La Cubana" that I've done on Cafecito, this is the 3rd episode!! The first 2 episodes are linked in the description so that you can get caught up before watching this!! ALSO OUR ACTING SUCKS don't judge us lololol

A Will

6:36 "What? I didn't eat cheese, I swear."

Claudia Vargas

Lmaooo I love this so much!

Makeup By Nicole N

So funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Kathleen I really enjoy these videos lol πŸ˜€

Perla Montoya

Love it!

Gabrielle G

Why do I love this so much πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Terri Lopez

I love seeing Danny in your videos!!!!

Eshani Mathur

I want to use the title music as a ringtone 😍😍😍

Cathrine Smith

These deserve more views!

Hajira S.

Okay but that narrator πŸ‘Œ

Shubhi Agrawal

Man you’re a good actor πŸ’•πŸ˜‚πŸ’•

Serena Cucuzza

But is there like a hurricane happening outside

Diane B

Too cute!!

Sofia Montoya

I love this so much!! πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

Evelyn rodriguez

That was Soo good.πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

Sasha Guardascione

This is so cuteeee I recently finished Jane the virgin and I was so happy to see this love you Kathleen!! πŸ’œ

NikitaUnique

This is hilarious! πŸ˜‚ Well done! πŸ‘πŸ»

Tin Bernas

This video makes your day best!

Missie Hammers

Lmao I am literally so in love with you even more so after watching this. You’re fucking funny dude

Louise Sharpy

OOOOMMMMGGGGGG I JUST CANT. YOU ROCK. AND GABY , your men and mama. I frickin love this

KimberlysBeautyChannel

I can’t with you Kathleen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

paloma diaz

HOW ARE YOU GONE LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!!!!

1-800-YELLOW

Jane the virgin is quaking

Melissa Torres

Cuando es el prΓ³ximo capΓ­tulo? I LOVE it all, so hilarious! The bloopers are just as hilarious…. PLEASE do more, por favor!!! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Minseok -L

Kathleen please never stop this series πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cristal Ramirez

Love how your family is all involved πŸ’œ

Estela Fairbanks

This was my first cafecito con Kathleen and it was …very weird…but oddly entertaining

Sahar Varona

Whwhwhwhwhwhwwaaaait….WHO ON EARTH WAS THAT GUY IN 9:35????

Maureen Sarkes

omg I've been watching this little girl since her makeup videos I'd kill for her

Jasmin Ivonne

Your killing it as an actress πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

carley quick

Kathleen looks like Christina Ricci with the dark hair and red lip

Brenda Boza

After watching Jane the Virgin, i actually laugh w this bc of the narrator omg

RD Angie aka angelang83

This was SO cute and so funny! Kathleen you are a really good actress! Seriously! So fun! ❀️

Sahar Varona

Who else got so mad when evil twin Kat kissed Danny????

#91580
                                                                          Joss

…. jane the virgin? 🀣

#91581
                                                                            Cherry Berry48

oh my gosh, bravo kathleen this was so good and so very awesome!! i saw some familar faces, this was funny AF!! way to go girl!!

#91582
                                                                              Cherry Berry48

‘Dios mío, bravo kathleen, esto fue tan bueno y tan increíble! vi algunas caras familiares, esto fue divertido AF !! ‘‘Bien hecho chica!!

#91583
                                                                                heather greller

Did I have too many Trulys or is this video HILARIOUS

#91584
                                                                                  Altaxo

omg loved this

#91585
                                                                                    Grecia Guerrero

Jordan is the REAL MVP lmaoooo give the guy his own show πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#91586
                                                                                      Sahar Varona

"…those pices are so gullible" LOL

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!