Can This $20.00 Foundation Cover My Sadness? Let's Find Out…

Main Can This $20.00 Foundation Cover My Sadness? Let's Find Out…

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar
      Can This $20.00 Foundation Cover My Sadness? Let's Find Out...

HEY EVERYONE… Welcome BACK to my channel. It’s been a very emotional and sad week here in the Star house but makeup makes me feel calm and takes …

Samantha Williamson

I know this is kinda random but ever since you started growing your hair out and dyed it blonde i have really wanted to see you put it in a top knot. On another I am very sorry for your loss of your puppy, Diamond. I know pets can become like your children very quickly and its never easy when you lose someone so important. I am glad that you have Nate and your other puppies to help you through your sadness. Love you Jeffree and know that we are all here for you 💚

Annette Yucha

I'm so sorry for your family's loss!! It really is heartbreaking to see you all so sad but completely understandable!! I can relate to you in more ways than you would ever know..on a happier note..Thank you for reviewing this product!! Love the way it looks..definitely gonna try it out for myself!! Stay strong..thoughts and prayers are with you both!!🙏💎

Michelle Panther

🖤🖤🖤🖤

helen yvonne e

I'm so excited for the Jawbreaker launch, I finally want to get my hands on most of the collection if I can. I'm literally in the middle of mid-year exams and I'll be sitting up past 10pm waiting for the launch 😂😂 I am dedicated to this ♥️
              Sending lots of love ❤️

jungshook

💜

chris andrus

We all love you Jeffree!! ❤️❤️❤️😘😘💖

Gabby Don’t ask

I know how much it hurts to lose a pet it’s much a bad feeling

Rob Lo

No offense but us “commoners” can’t afford to take 5weeks off work or school….
                      Mental Health: willl have to wait

Marilyn Mercado

U look so sad…im sorry for your loss hope ur get better soon

Keeton Alden

Always keeping it so real. I have mad respect for you Jeffree. Just remember, some star's burn out, but YOU Jeffree Star?! never

You've got this.

channelMICK

Wtf is going on here ?

Alycia Wilson

2:11 was that a fart? Lol what was that noise? Also sending love and positivity to you guys and hope your hearts are healing from your loss ❤️

Kimberly Tucker Moss

And I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE JAWBREAKER LAUNCH!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND TO GET MY HANDS ON THOSE PALETTES!!! 💙💜💙💜🤜🤛💖💗🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Lura Hall

I just recently had to give my dog away. It was the hardest thing to do. I cried for a long time. I never let him see me cry tho. I currently don't know where he is. All I know if that he has his new forever home. I'll most likely never see him again. I had him for 12 years. He was my best friend. I miss him so much. Losing a animal who's always been there for you, during the hardest time of your life, is so hard to live the same. You can feel something wrong. You get this loneliness. I miss him so much. I will always love him.

Martin Plews

Good luck on trip and sorry about Diamond 💎😭😩

Malissa Cottrill

I wish yall would just let him be about doing something in honor of diamond, he already done a family thing and she had her moment, and I'm sure she will have more named for her in the future. Heads up Star Family, it takes time to heal and I'm so glad that you took time for yourselves, I'm glsf you are back! Sending love and prayers Jeffree❤️

Kimberly Tucker Moss

This foundation and concealer looks good. I'd really like to try it and the powder. LOVE MY MAGIC STAR CONCEALER AND POWDER, THOUGH!!! Just don't want to use it all up so, gotta find me a good one to use in it's place sometimes🤣🤣 Hope you are and the family are doing better 🙏 Thank you so much for taking the time to make this video for us!! Your makeup looks flawless, as always 😍😍 sending much love to you and your family!! 😍😍😘😘🤩🤩🤜🤛💙💙💙

Lydia Rojas-Loera

Thank u for keeping shit real about your true personal self I appreciate it 💯💯💯

Hayleyb sparkle stitch and stick

Here’s a massive hug 🤗 grieving a fur baby it’s so damm hard
                                            My dad passed away from stage 4 lung cancer 2 years ago and my partner diagnosed with Leukaemia but his in remission know so I totally understand we’re yr coming from
                                            We lost our cat as she was poisoned from a neighbour she had to be put to sleeping was there with her I still feel her around me know
                                            And our Westie merlin had Anderson’s disease and he was getting worse so girl I’m with you on the grieving
                                            And my oldest son has asd that’s like other type of grieving too

18devia

My heart is melting for you Jeffree omg .. 😭

Ryan Hat

this fucking shit cant be real… this has to be the first incarnation of AI robots

Stein Shine

Let’s talk about makeup 💄 i love that

Ariel Oaks

Jeffrey, I really needed that talk…. I am going through my own mental health struggles, and you’re so right. Thank you so much for that. Seriously. ❤️

Lauren Frye

THE FRICKEN TITLE, NEVER CLICKED SO FAST

leonardo sakay

Pay my next semester of college 🙏 lol

Brielle Pacitti

do a jaclyn hill lip review 😬

Lexy Lopez

Can we get more chitchat grwm please!!

asrafur rahman

his black and white dog looks like tani(taehyung's dog)

Lisa Smith

It is okay to be sad. If you didn't cry for days would be strange. I lost my buddy of 16years last year. My other two babies were so depressed. They changed. I am so sorry for your loss. Sending love and positivity…❌✖❌

Perla Toscano

I love it when Nate checks on Jeffree and every time Jeffree ask Nate how it looks, Nate always responds “it looks good” haha gotta love him! Stay strong both of you your relationship is goals !

Boonigma Anon

THANKYOU for speaking up for mental illness. I think a LOT of people are feeling it lately, and we need to talk more about it.

Angana

I read $20,000 in the title. Lol

Doug Frazer

I love your genuine soul. It'll be OK.

Martin Delgado

I'm glad you are doing well, take time for you and your family, you definitely need it.

#65261
                                                                          shelly lynn

Love the truth on this mental health and loosing a family member rip love u and the family stay strong

#65262
                                                                            andromedaachelois

'I've been very dead inside' same

#65263
                                                                              Madeline M

Da Vinci and I have the SAME birthday!!

#65264
                                                                                Unicorn girl

I think he should make a pallete dedicated to diamond or make a merch or get a tattoo

#65265
                                                                                  melxo_melxo

HI jeffree i’m really sorry for the loss of diamond he was my favorite 💘💓💕💖💗💞💝

I also wanted to ask since you love pink so much how come you don’t make a ALL PINK pallete i think that would be SO CUTE 💞💝💓💕🌈💖💗💘

#65266
                                                                                    Michelle Bauer

Jeffree, pls don't apologize for grieving && feeling sad about the death in ur family. This is why ur fans love u…bc ur REAL….and honest && kind. Diamond && all of ur dogs are/were so extremely lucky to have u && Nate. Love, from Michigan…

#65267
                                                                                      Samantha Jones

The foundation looks amazing too!

#65268
                                                                                        MarvelTheatreChick

I'm so sorry for your loss, Jeffree… it really is like losing a family member. I'm so glad that you're not shying away from talking about mental health and that you and Nate are taking the time off to grieve. Love you bunches! <3

#65269
                                                                                          Kasey Zirker

I love you so so much and you are so strong and I wish I could meet you and hang out lol. Maybe I’ll eventually get to see you.❤️ love you so much. Keep your head up.

#65270
                                                                                            ariel rasor

hang in there jeffree, we believe in you u, you can do this its really hard it is but you will see diamond again in the next life just think she is in a better place with no pain and is healthy as can be

#65271
                                                                                              dyslexis

jefree star own like 14 million shades of foundation

me only shade i own is throwing shade at my classmates

#65272
                                                                                                Stacey D Herring

💞💓😁😁😁

#65273
                                                                                                  Carina DeStefano

im crying

#65274
                                                                                                    Samantha Jones

Love how real you are! 💖🙌🏻 and how you talk about emotions and truths etc.
                                                                                                      and love how you talk about Nathan! ❤️

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!