cloud burst highlighter

Main cloud burst highlighter

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Wayne Goss.
Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      cloud burst highlighter

If you’ve not tried my Fanrbrush for highlighter – its amazing for this technique! Subscribe to my second channel …

J Evans

I like the beard either way

Susanna

I’m wondering if this would have the same effect with cream products.

His_SongGirl: Mon.C

Yes on the beard. Very handsome.

Penny

Yes beard 🧔♥️

Joleen Felio-Pettit

Honestly Wayne… you're a handsome devil no matter what you do! But I like the facial hair connected better then separated but that's just me. Doesn't look bad, just think it looks better all in one. Love this technique!! Definitely going to use this for my niece's prom coming up. Thank you sir!! ❤❤ enjoy your day our night.

Bridget

Yes on the beard!!!!

Rheba Dhalai

Yes , I love the beard

Fatty Kins

Thank you 😊

ericcabrock9

i am going to try both these looks . i have been looking for ways to better apply my highlighter

mangolover

I like your beard now! I reeeeeally like your shaven face from your older videos the best❣️ You are a hottie either way☺️

Daydreamer

Yesssss!!! ☺☺☺

Violet Silks

Either style of beard works, you’re fucking handsome either way, Wayne.

Wednesday Misener

For my eyes, connect, man! It’s like looking at an eye look where the lower lash is lined, but not connected to the rest of the eye. Discombobulating. Unbalanced. 🤪🥴. Sorry, Wayner. No mean vibes here, just not my visual preference.

Annette Moulder

Yes to the beard!

Meagen Boyle

Yes on the disconnection – it looks lovely,! it opens your face up! Love this technique. I am going to try it tomorrow!!

Amber Rose booders

I love your beard connected but its whatever you prefer

unusualTrouble

Like the beard 🧔

Maria Pena

Definitely connected , gorgeous either way

Meagan K

You look great with or without beard ❤️

Sandra Phoma

Can we have a updated full face masterclass?

milan Saxena

I really love your makeup techniques.May be you won’t believe it on the very next day I try it and most of the time I love it!! So thank you for sharing tip and tricks for applying makeup

Melody Erin

I do this with bronzer first then highlighter then blush then highlighter again above the cheek bones then blend it. I love it!

Wendy Davis

No, to the disconnected beard/tasche

Sally Newman

It’s a no from me for the disconnected beard. Moustaches like that make me think of the stuffy unwanted suitor in comedies set in the 1940s. I’m aware that’s very specific. Thanks for the blush idea.

Shelley Malone

You are a fabulous teacher! I always learn so much from you.

Toyin Afolabi-Ogunbiyi

To be honest I thought this is how everyone applied it. Glad to know I’m doing something right .

Schrøedinger’s Pussy

Yes I apply my blusher softly on top of the cheek closer to the eye. I will try highlighter first.

aj robb

You have lovely-looking hands!

Lynette Scribner

I love your beard and mustache both ways! You are so gorgeous, it wouldn't matter what you did! Love this technique, Wayne, thank you!

Karen Clegg

Hols! I have a moustache phobia but you’re able to totally pull it off! Thanks for the highlighter glow from within tip 😘 xx

BurgundyandBlue1111

I will have to try this. I have gotten into the thinking of everything having its place, but perhaps this blended, merge-y look will be lovely on me too.

I prefer a connected beard more, but that's just me. You should do it the way you prefer it.

Ilma Rahman

i'm gonna try this tomorrow

TheBeauTea Talk

So pretty Wayne love these techniques

TheBeauTea Talk

I'm digging the beard 💕💯

#32413
                                                                          Makeup for the terrified !

Genius. Pure genius. 🙌

#32414
                                                                            Blue Cat

Yes to the beard. And I want to say thank you for your real helpful and on the point tutorials.

#32415
                                                                              Jennifer Carver

This technique worked so well on me today. I’ll be 50 this year so I try to have my highlighter look natural. It made my skin have the perfect amount of glow but without any demarcation lines. Thank you sooooo much! Always love your videos ❤️

#32416
                                                                                Naghmeh Malekzadeh

yes to the beard

#32417
                                                                                  edithzephyr

Great tip! Keep the beard!

#32418
                                                                                    Loren Holmes

Beard is looking good! 👌🏻👌🏻

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!