COME FESTIVAL SHOPPING WITH ME!

Main COME FESTIVAL SHOPPING WITH ME!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Alex Centomo.
Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Alex Centomo
      COME FESTIVAL SHOPPING WITH ME!

I bring you guys along shopping with me as I look for last minute festival pieces! Follow me on instagram: I Try on All of …

Alex Centomo

Hopefully this helps you get some ideas for any festivals you’re going to this year! Although I am not at Coachella, I’m really enjoying my relaxing weekend in Joshua Tree. Stay tuned for some festival content and a vlog 🌵✨☪️

Judi珠珠

the more cropped the better

sarah j

I love your shop with me vids 😻😻😻

Ivey Ro

I love the gossip girl reference, best CW show ever

Autumn Miller

What lipstick are you wearing?🥰😍 it looks bomb AF

Ana Epalza

Hi 😊 i'm new to your channel but i like your videos 😉 and i was wondering if you have any tips for me because i started a Youtube channel 👌❣️

Lainie McCluskey

You're so Pretty! What mascara do you use??

Abigail Roche

you are ROCKING the bucket hat !!

Jessica Harris

Alex: “Dan what do you think?”
                        *Dan looks up from phone*: “Cool.”

If that isn’t me with my sister hahaha

shopdancedream

Loved everything! Where is the pearl barrette you’re wearing in your hair from?

Maggie Hasper

You’re the cutesttttt 💗

Shatteredteacup

Love that pink velvety puffer jacket you're wearing. Where's it from?

Sarah Lux

OMG i work at brandy and now im so mad i didn't have a shift the day you went 🙁

dellabella

you should dye your old grass stained shorts a khaki/olive color

Nicole Diaz

Are your glasses prescription ?? Where did you get them 😫

Amy Hughes

I think you actually really rock the bucket hat

elladunstonechs

Can you pls come to Ottawa soon!!

Liliana Fendler

ok youre 30 shopping at brandy melville no one else find that weird?

Noemi

Love seeing what people put together for their festival outfits!! Hope your enjoying your weekend 💕

Saskia X

Love your style and love this video

Claramarie

I have a question about brandy ! Because there is no size right? But does it fit people from the size XS to L ? How does it work? I never understood ! It's the best though for simple and cute clothes 😍

Sophie Hannig

Where is the purple jacket from in the brandy part??? So cute

Dannie Liao

what bralette do you wear?? could you recommend some good ones for big chested girls please 🥺

Rennie Alli

Love your style girl and you're so beautiful keep shining girl

TOWANDA the STYLIST

I love shopping videos! Yours are my favorite & you look Gorgeous btw😍❤️

Makyden Parreira

“I like seeing what other people buy because I’m a nosey bitch” same!😂

Michelle Karas

When u had the vhs like recording tape for when u tried on the pieces was so cute and aesthetically pleasing 🤩😍

Michelle Karas

U need to be in Vogue Magazine. Like ur style, and just smile and personality. Ur a literal angel. 😍🥰🤩

Ariel Alena

YOUR STYLE IS SOOOO CUTE !! i can't wait to see your festival outfits omg

AnneCharlotte

I love your style girl✨

Maliha Sultana

Just finished re-watching your 2018 coachella vlog an hour ago :v

Carinne Lilac

I am an ambassador of Capitola watches from Spain & chic little heroes, a Disney accessories brand from USA 😊

Carinne Lilac

Hello Alex, I love watching your fashion & beauty vlogs, hope you & your family are doing fine 😊

Hannah Renee

Love that you’re doing something different for festival season this year❤️

#34442
                                                                          Maisie Jones

Loveeeee watching festival outfit vids, especially because festivals in England start in June/July so I have time to get inspo for my own fits!!!!

#34443
                                                                            Jasmin Marie

not going to coachella, but love watching festival inspo vids

#34444
                                                                              Aimée Rosewood

Early Squad where u at ?🙌😊

#34445
                                                                                Laura Jasmin

This is stylish!

#34446
                                                                                  Angel Wills

❤️

#34447
                                                                                    A.K. A.

Move aside peasants the Coachella Queen (Alex) is preparing for battle with her crop tops and shorts. ❤️❤️❤️🕶️👑🌞

#34448
                                                                                      mico

your jewelry is so cute on this video!! and i love these type of videos too ❤️ hope your enjoying your time in Joshua Tree, it looks amazing 🤩 also, my favorites artists rn are King Princesse, Conan Gray and Harry Styles 😋💕 love uu

#34449
                                                                                        Pastel Julia :*:・゚

Who else loves her style? 👌🏼😍❤️🌿

Love from a smoll youtuber🌹

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!