COUPLES QUIZ: Husband and I Reveal the Truth!

Main COUPLES QUIZ: Husband and I Reveal the Truth!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by All Things Adrienne.
Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne

If you’re gonna ask the questions, you GOTTA give the explanations! That’s why this week Israel and I are breaking it down for you. _ SUBSCRIBE: …

All Things Adrienne

Would you be good at this game if you played with your partner/friends?

Tokunbo Latona TV

Wow! Is this Israel? Omg 😲 he looks 20 years younger! I'm amazed!!! ❀️

Kandace Orsborn

Yo, who edited this video???! I AM ALMOST IN TEARS WATCHING THIS!!! I LOVE THIS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

shes1of@kind

My husband is a total sissy when sick…πŸ˜’

Eggiejoy118

This kind of love just makes me feel so good inside. Congrats, you two!

maria garcia

Such a beautiful couple, and I'm talking about physical (also beautiful inside). But now let's talk about Israel's smile at 9:38 !!

Keela Walker

This man's haircut…πŸ™Š

Sucielle Whitehead

I waiting for the positive pregnancy testπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Hilda Marie’s YouTube

You guys look so good! Like healthier and just fab. Even younger πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Noxolo

Speaking of giving! Israel I loove a Renault Stepway for my first car☺️😊😌😌😍😍!!!! Love from South Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦

indiva02

This was so cute… and Israel looks great!! Nice job on his hair Adrienne!πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Yesica Reyes

So who ended being outside israel??

Yesica Reyes

Oooo adrienne he said he pays for your stuufff lol i loved that part lol your like we going there lol

Yesica Reyes

You should get a doormat that says hide packages from wife πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tamra Alexander

Israel weight loss is amazing….I just LOVE him I don't Adrienne but I listen to Israel's music he is one of my TOP gospel artist

F M

Super cute!!

Delia D

You guys are sweet and such a beautiful couple. Que Dios los bendiga juntos siempre.β™₯

Chris Watson

Adrienne you did a great job on Israel hair with the dye and the cut. He does not look like he just turned 49! However, I pray you all be blessed to start a family VERY soon because just how physiological changes that occur in women after 35 can affect conception, pregnancy and the health of the child, most men do not realize their advanced age can have a similar impact due to the decline in testosterone that occurs with aging, as well as sperm degradation and poorer semen quality.

Chris Watson

Adrienne you did a great job on Israel hair with the dye and the cut. He does not look like he just turned 49! However, I pray you all be blessed to start a family VERY soon because just how physiological changes that occur in women after 35 can affect conception, pregnancy and the health of the child, most men do not realize their advanced age can have a similar impact due to the decline in testosterone that occurs with aging, as well as sperm degradation and poorer semen quality.

Jasmin Sky Pena

You guys are amazing! Can ya adopt me? I want an ice machine lol. Jk jk but I do need help with running a successful business πŸ₯° just tipsπŸ’•

Brenda Serrato

Wow you both look amazing 🀩🀩🀩 god bless you both and your happy marriage❀️
    Adrienne you be lookingπŸ”₯πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ love the hair and outfitπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Kerry-Ann Phoenix

Y'all are so cute together. It's good to have a good man that one can show to the world and bond with. Shalom n Ahava πŸ”₯πŸ‘ΌπŸŒ΄πŸŒΊ

Nasteho Nour

These are my internet parents no cap!!!!!!

Brittaine Lyles

Gosh Adrienne is do freaking beautiful!! I remember watching Cheetah Girls as a kid and thinking I want to be just like her lol omg and I still think the same way. Lol

L G

Israel's dimples and smile are great! He looks younger esp. w/o the hat since he married Adrienne. They're good for each other.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected !!