DIY TESTING POLYGEL NAILS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!

Main DIY TESTING POLYGEL NAILS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    cutepolish
      DIY TESTING POLYGEL NAILS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!

GET THE GERSHION POLYGEL NAILS KIT HERE: โค SUBSCRIBE to CutePolish so you never miss a nail tutorial!

PrekOkoO

I love this kit โค ive done my nails 4x already super easy to work very good for first time at home do it urself

Nicole Angelo

Why am I so bothered by the shade name โ€œbean redโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lara Kutti

Can we use without LD lite??

Bateman Furfur

$69.99 in Canada. Ugh, we always get ripped off.

Brooke Medina

I love how thin and natural you made them look! You didn't use to much polygel which is perfect!

pratiksha palande

Pretty …๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Elizabeth McEldery

Anytime I press the form on my nail it pops up and creates bubbles ๐Ÿ˜ฉ what an I doing wrong

Katie Petkewich

It looks like an incomplete manicure though

Sidney Rivera

Can you paint over these?

0MissElizabeth0

I'm so glad you don't have those disgusting pointy nails that everyone else has nowadays

Zoe Baรฉr

It looked to me like some of the nails were thin on the tip.

Nabila Bhuiyan

Can you please please PLEASE do a video on the poly gel nails but on someone who has terribly short bitten nails? I donโ€™t have a beautiful nail bed, and Iโ€™m curious to see how poly gel may work on short stubby non existent nail beds! I love the outcome of how the poly gel looks like!

Rainah Caldwell

I love everything except the uv light.

C Tran

i really want to buy this kit because i think the value is amazing, but i feel like i don't like the colors as much as the makartt one ๐Ÿ™ but these look great

KimShea22

I've got a birthday coming up. My dad always gives me a $50 bill for my birthday. I already know how i'm spending it this year! ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…

mszoomy

I bought this kit several months ago and I love it!! You can do fills with the poly gel as the nails grow out just in case people are wondering

Jenn Glow

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Arauca Imalay

Definitely going to try this soon, its soo cute plus a girl could save some money !!

Lynette Michele

These turned out beautifully!! I think this is ideal for someone that either is growing out their nails, or wants to add length, and beauty without spending a fortune to have a salon do it when weโ€™re 101+% capable of doing just as good of a job- if not better, ourselves, like Erin! Way to go, girl!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Joslyn Alls

Is this healthier than acrylics?

AyeAyeRon

Lol this popped up on my recommendations
                                                THE IRONY

my names Erin too
                                                and my gershion polygel kit comes in on Tuesday…
                                                I got it because of the reviews and also the tube sizes

WonderPand

Wow thats a big kit for $40!!

Creative Cheers of Fashion Laura Flohr

I think the gel is way to transparent. You van see the naturap nail through it. I think thst does not look nice if you donโ€™t put polish on top of it

AveIvy

Deciding to go with polygel nails is one of the best decisions I've ever made. They're easy and so beautiful.

Pamela Gunn

Is this a soak off polygel?

Amber

Can you refill them just like acrylics or do you need to apply a new set when it grows out

Karina Gaertner

Cool!

lailalovesemma

It looks good but I think it would be better by adding white towards the tip

Giuseppina Franco

Witch lap did you use for the polygel๐Ÿ’•

WishAtElevenEleven

Are you normally supposed to put regular or gel nail polish on top of this? Just wondering cuz to me, it looks odd how you can see the real yellow tip of the nail under the fake pink nail. Not hating, just genuinely curious

rajdeep kaur

Can you please tell us what nail UV light dryer u use? mention the name n from where u bought!
                                                                    Also please do some reviews on nail UV light dryers
                                                                    Thank you.

The Polish Queen

Wow what a neat kit! Those nails turned out so pretty ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Preena Patel

I love how this video is very thoroughly explained. Also, I love you guys so much, I watched you in 2013 as a little girl and then forgot abt this channel ๐Ÿ™ but now that Iโ€™ve come across it again, Iโ€™ll be sure to never forget it
                                                                        Love you guys so so much

Nchangwi Judith

I wish I can lay my hands on it

#91160
                                                                          Nchangwi Judith

New youtubers ๐Ÿ‘‡

#91161
                                                                            Beverly Powers

Everyone makes it look sooo easy and theyโ€™re nails come out so nice for their first time. Iโ€™m struggling. Iโ€™ve watched so many videos and still canโ€™t get them to come out looking good โ˜น๏ธ

#91162
                                                                              gtfo hxo

I ordered this last night, Iโ€™m super excited!

#91163
                                                                                Chloe

How long do these nails last?

#91164
                                                                                  Megan.

I love this just got mine letโ€™s do this

#91165
                                                                                    Elizabeth Vallely

WOW that was a great video first time I hear of these nails, looks easy than the others that are around! Thank you for showing us how to use the product and sharing! Liz x

#91166
                                                                                      Lia Charlet

How long did it last? ๐Ÿ˜Š

#91167
                                                                                        Sadia Afrose

Your natural nails are just PERFECT! Wow! ๐Ÿ˜

#91168
                                                                                          _LilaOm_

How do they come off?

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!