Does Jaclyn Cosmetics Deserve A Second Chance? Highlighter Collection Review

Main Does Jaclyn Cosmetics Deserve A Second Chance? Highlighter Collection Review

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar
      Does Jaclyn Cosmetics Deserve A Second Chance? Highlighter Collection Review

HEY EVERYONE… Welcome BACK to my channel! Today I’m sitting down and finally trying Jaclyn Cosmetics. The controversy surrounding her first lipstick …

Gisselley Welly

For me it was not the fact that her make up had stuff in it, it’s that fact that she continued to sell it after seeing those pictures, hasn’t refunded all her costumers, handled it so poorly and left then came back with an excuse rather than own up to it and apologize

aWolfCalledStorm

You know it’s hot when Jeffree starts sweating

Kylie Webster

I'm from Australia the collection is going to cost too much for me. 🤔

Andria Palmer

Would spend my money on a Jeffree highlighter. She’s not even on my radar, and the prices seem a bit high also.

Robbin K Ruiz

I’m sorry is that a iridescent Star mirror???? I NEEEEDDDDD

Beauty and Fashion with Maja

Oh my God babe we have the same phone I’m so happy😍😍😍😍😍😍

AmemerYT Memez

Is it just me but I wonder how many apple items jeffree owns?(sorry just a random question)

t3rror5am

Looks like a huge fenty powder but with someone elses name on it

toosweet241

WHAT THAT HAIR FOUND IN MAKEUP DO🤮🤮🤮🤮😱😱😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯🤯🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Julia McKenzie

Wish there was a comment on the mass amount of pr packaging and how unnecessary it was for a small amount of products

Abbey Beam

Do nikitas palette!

Samantha Wilson

I love you

TuSol 95

Why does everyone keep saying “second chances”? Girl, she’s on her fourth, fifth, sixth, last I checked. But I’m glad you gave an honest review, and hopefully she truly does learn from her past mistakes. Also, she needs to stay consistent and not just come around when hocking products for sale, it’s not a good look.

k Bells

YASSS TRENDING THE HOUSE

MCKENZIE KAREN HAYNES

YOURE SO FUCKING ICONIC

Kel Kel

Anyone else see that weird orb at 9:36???

Nicole Williams

It's a luminous setting powder

Camie Jepson

are his chest tattoos faded?

Oswaldo Carito

12:34 just too cute xD

Mel A

We gunna address how her whole box looks like riri's highlight?? 😂

Caroline M.

Not gonna lie, the highlight palette is stunning .

Rose-anna

Amid all the joking, theatrics and exquisite creativity, is a keen eye, very professional and razor sharp businessman with a feel for people.

Instantly Broken

Dragon really should learn to read the room

Maria Trk

I feel like I missed something… Why is Jeffree not at Tati's PR list????

Tina Chavarria

That was the most unsure jeffee star approved products…. interesting

OnHand Productions

No. Fuck Jaclyn. Next.

Christian Zero

I like pokemon sword shield

Oaxis Entertainment

Oh noooo mmmmitch! The camera did you dirty.

Claudia Bronsteijn

Jeffree you are a beautiful person

Ellie -Mae

Why does her PR box look like a fenty highlighter

My Avi World

Wait, did I miss something? Jeffree is not on Tati's PR list? I'm confused. Did something happen lmaooooo

evilwatermelon2

Me: has never worn makeup or has any desire to.

Also me: watches this purely for the tea

Maria

Course she deserves a second chance I think sadly she forgot that we all loved her as we were all poor and she would show us how to exfoliate her bodies with bags of sugar that cost practically nothing. I was so disappointed when her lipsticks came out though and they were $20 apiece. I thought she wouldn’t do that as most of her followers don’t have that kind of money and I thought $200 for her lipsticks was quite expensive that’s more like Lancome So yes she deserves a second chance and maybe someday after this disabled veteran can get all Jeffery Starr’s enchantments of make up and system, perhaps I can start on buying hers 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. Happy Thanksgiving Jeffery and company!!! 😘muaaahhh!!!

Jarin

Did he just say SEASON FINALE?!

#104682
                                                                          Shelby Parker

Jeffree isn’t on the PR list for Tati Beauty? Yikes. 😬

#104683
                                                                            Ilovekitkat Ilovekitkat

Honestly I love how Jeffree gives his honest opinion on everything. I also love how his eyeshadow palette is so good- the colours are really pigmented and so easy to apply, they go on very smoothly.

#104684
                                                                              yelena xo

This feels like a spill tea channel now😂

#104685
                                                                                Temirbek Kairgaliev

Во-первых ты говоришь как мальчик во-вторых jeffree Star Я русская в-третьих короче потом скажу

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!