Doing MEGHAN TRAINOR'S Makeup! | NikkieTutorials

Main Doing MEGHAN TRAINOR'S Makeup! | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      Doing MEGHAN TRAINOR'S Makeup! | NikkieTutorials

Pop princess Meghan Trainor is releasing her brand new album Treat Myself today, and to celebrate Meghan came over to the studio for a fun makeup session!

NikkieTutorials

WHO IS LIVING FOR MEGHAN?! SHE'S A QUEEN!!!

Harold Salas

i love these two queens so much, UGH!!! 😍😭❤️

sam :)

You and Meghan together is everything! She is an absolute sweetheart and you are amazing! Love you both!!

Madi Hall

I would love to see a Make up challenge with shuffled music so for every new color or every step you have to hit shuffle on your music and do it based on the song, whether it be the beat or lyrics, even the album art.

Diana Maglis

I know this is totally random, but who else absolutely LOVES Meghan’s hair

Jennifer Villa

Why didn’t u put lashes on her

h

Look like Ariana Grande

LenLen

i thought kaitlin bennet hated trans people

Julianne Verzo

I love meghan’s accent❤️❤️ Love you both😭😍 You look like sisters❤️

soinu foig

I love how enthusiastic and sweet Meghan is!! I feel like she’s just a normal person, but she’s so cute and sweet!!

Dominique Teca

Meghan is not that cute, that all make-up doesn't make too much difference,🙁 but helps improve her face, and the make up matches with her clothes and hair, that's what matter..

c0keline

Is it just me, or does Meghan kinda look like Ariana Grande in this?

Ellie

They're so cuteeee!

Bloop 11

Nikki barely talked. Meghan was more entertaining lol she was trying to get conversation

Ally B

The makeup stain on Meghan's gorgeous sweater will forever BOTHER ME. CRIES

Emma

she reminds me so much of how ariana used to look before plastic surgery omg

Lynn Nguyen

Dude I did not realize Meghan Trainor was so cute!! Ya'll are adorable together. 😊❤️

Ire Machado

When I saw the nudie patootie palette I HAD to pause the video yaaaaaaasssssssss

Danielle Mayor

That shirt is 205

Miamidafloof

Why are they both literally so beautiful

Kimberly Flores

Make a full makeup just using eye shadows and consider
                                                Eye makeup:eye shadows
                                                Lips:eye shadows
                                                Contour:eye shadows

bangtan trap

i don't understand why everyone hates meghan trainor look how cute and pure she is

mozaik keyz

Best duo ever💙😅

Ashlee

I love y'all together! Hope you collab again!!

Twobarpsi

Ewwwwww. Gross.

marguerite olivia

this is currently the most adorable video on the internet

Big Los

Hey Nick Shouldn't you be a girl too if your long lost sisters

beans cheese

Everytime I think about Meghan I think about how she married that guy from spy kids

Shigeo Guts

Meghan reminds me of Sam Sparks from Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Cute girl💕

Chloe Prewitt

I have never really seen an actual video of Meghan but I am so pleasantly surprised by her personality. She’s so sweet and fun, it felt like watching two best friends!

rosegoldbb

Wow this is super coool 🌼🌼🌼🌼

Tiana Morgan

I really wish Meghan had done James Cordon right after this (with an outfit change obvi)

Mark Kevin Cubillejo

i love you @nikkietutorials.!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Tiana Morgan

Meghan Trainor being in love with Nikkie for 15 minutes straight

#113684
                                                                          Aaliyah Alicia

who am i getting her confused with? i thought she was a comedian??

#113685
                                                                            First name Last name

She's sooooo cute!

#113686
                                                                              Scarlett Robinson

BOTH OF THEM ARE SOOOO FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL OMG!!!!!!!

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!