DYEING MY HAIR PINK! // Weekly Vlog

Main DYEING MY HAIR PINK! // Weekly Vlog

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Alex Centomo

I dyed my hair pink and we drove to NYC! Follow me on instagram: SPRING TRY-ON HAUL: …

HL N.

The way dan says boo boo is just so funny I can’t

Laura Mosig

Love the mix of the two of you vlogging (and every part with Boo 😊) ❤️

Rennie Alli

Yay weekly vlog and walk scene with Boo Bear

Megan Arntz

What brand was the hair dye!?! I’ve always wanted to do silver, but not permanently.
              In my life I’ve been many shades of blonde, pink, and purple!
              Obsessed with how real your vlogs are <3

Delgermaa Bayarmaa

Who is Tresha?

Océane Provencher

big love for the old montréal , love your vlog 🙂

Courtney Gallery

I thought Airbnb’s were illegal in NYC? I am heading there this summer and was bummed out when I heard this news.

Marie

I really love your videos and insta lately! Always loved you but I feel like they are more vintage and authentic then before. I feel like I see your ‘artist’ side, and like I know your soul better ☺️ also, LOVE boo & Dan

Isabel Zarate

Hi Alex,
                        I think you're so cool. Hey, where did you get that cute white top your wearing from?

Dan and Liv

Please watch my husband and I’s Dairy Queen Mukbang!! 💜 I think you will enjoy it! 😂😊

Taylor V

Where is your next trip? 🙂

Amanda Freitas

Love your hair I always wanted to try pink, what brand did you use? Also can't wait for winter to end, from Montreal also ☺

Janae Toval

Hey girl! Love your bangs!! ❤️Please do a video about how you style them. I’m thinking of getting bangs too but nervous 😬 since I have curly/wavy hair like you!

Ariel Alena

YOUR PINK HAIR IS SO CUTE OH MY GOSH 💓✨

Michelle Karas

The intro is so artsy!!! I love it! Also this pink hair on u looks GOOD. Like wow. 😍🤩 I lowkey wanna dye my hair pink now

Maggie Hasper

So cuteeeeee

Sarah MULLARKEY

The sound of Dan walking was like nails on a chalkboard ahhh! Haha freezing snow and boots is a bad mix 😂

Nienkejansz

I love that dans sister is so dry haha, her humor is funny ☺️

Emilie Viel

Pink looks good on you! 😊
                                            I have used box dye once in my life and it was a huge fail 😂. The color I picked was too close to my natural color, so nobody noticed a difference 😭😂

TOWANDA the STYLIST

Loving this color on you 😍❤️ My Favorite color is pink

Laura Rivera

You totally rock the pink hair! And I really like how you vlog! It feels like watching a home video if that makes sense. 😊

Abigail Haller

Yikes -19 degrees still! It’s in the pluses now in Central Alberta!

Laura Abreu

Why does Dan's sister remind me of Bella from Twilight??????????????????

tracy2888

What’s the name of the hair product you used ?

Jordan Cardinale

Wtf was that asmr in the beginning 🤢

Brittany

It’s freezing there because in Australia we have 30oC days, even though it’s autumn hahaha, sorry!

aurélie

Cuutteeeee; love the pink!

Hannah Renee

Who is Trisha is my question? Lol

Weewee

Is every youtuber dying their hair pink now also i died when you said “youre so cute” to dan and he tries to fit the whole sandwich in his mouth

gabriella fernandez

hair tutorial PLSSS😭

Richelle Heina

I love intermittent fasting! I actually already did it before i started doing it on purpose because i work really early and dont have time to eat + i get lazy instantly when i eat so i prefer to work als long as possible without eating .. also love the pink hair its so fun

Emily Stevens

Check out Kristin Ess! She has hair colors that last for like 6-10 washes! She has a rose gold and a lavender 💅🏼🧜🏼‍♀️😍

Emily Stevens

I wish I wasn’t so triggered when people drink/eat loudly 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭 love u guyssss ❣️

Kathryn Jesson

Looove the new kind of style of the vlog! You guys also seem so happy and it's infectious! <3

#19554
                                                                          Emilie Cain

Happy Montrealer here cause it's 5 degrees today!! Can't take anymore of this cold weather!!

#19555
                                                                            Savanna Murindagomo

i’ve never been this early and i’m excited!

#19556
                                                                              Susan Salvatore

lol, I see you 😉 ASMR'ing that ish. Love it! haha

#19557
                                                                                Claramarie

The sound of snow when Dan is walking boo I love it it the best sound ever !! Maybe I am weird 😂

#19558
                                                                                  Rokiaa Elgabry

Dan is a wonderful husband.. I wish you two all the best♥️

#19559
                                                                                    Claramarie

I’ve tried this product but my hair was so dry after 😕 but you look so pretty 😍

#19560
                                                                                      Cassie Downey

What hair product did you use to get your hair pink?

#19561
                                                                                        Katja Vestergaard

You look so cute with the pink! 💟

#19562
                                                                                          Corey Chatman

Love your hair and your outfit. Thanks guys.

#19563
                                                                                            Samira Yusuf

Love your pink hair

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!