Easter Nail Art For Beginners Using A TOOTHPICK!

Main Easter Nail Art For Beginners Using A TOOTHPICK!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by cutepolish.
Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    cutepolish
      Easter Nail Art For Beginners Using A TOOTHPICK!

SHOP OUR FAVE NAIL PRODUCTS & TOOLS: No tool nail art! Only a household item: A TOOTHPICK! In today’s nail …

Ellie Cox

Super cute design's!

Samantha Lopez

The baby chick and the carrot are my favorites

Юлия Юлия

I love the lamb, chick, carrot and bunny) Almost all designs!

Melodie Wright

Why dont nail techs ever paint to the cuticle? They already almost look grown out after just being done. So many do it, so there has to be a legit reason. What is it?

Beautiful Nails by Rose Pearl

Very cute

Fy Fg

💘💛💕💕😊💜😄😊💕💖💛💛😘💘😘💗💕💞😍😍💜💜

Elza K

bunny
                    0w0 so cute

HeyItsMaxim

The bunny and the carrot are my favorite

Tapan Tarafdar

So Cute🥰🥰💅💅

Jill Lugay

These all look great! Thanks for continuing to put content out during the times. Now that a lot of us have more time on our hands to paint!

Cynthia McWhorter

I like the bunny the best

Cynthia Johnson

They're all so cute but the bunny is my favorite … 🐰☺️

Alejandra Salazar

why does it feel like I'm back on 2013?

Carole Annette

Loveeee this! 🥰😍

Jeanne Sohre

Loved all of them adorable

Babychis2004

Omy supper cute my favorite is definitely the bunny 🐰 my second is the 🐣 chick I am going to try them out ASAP

Susanne S

That bunny is darling! 😍💗

*- Røse -*

Becca is so talented ! And these designs are so cute 😍😘💕💅

T B

Cute 😊

shanaziah

BUNNYYY 😍🐰🐰🐰

whutzat

The lamb!

ThisisSarah 81585

Those are your natural nails?! They're perfect!

Carolina Noriega

So cute especially the carrot!

Sydney Jenks

They look so easy but I know if I try I’ll fail miserably

NaFaDFi Vlogs

This is actually for me😅🥰🥰

Pineapple Person

I always find your tutorials right after I just painted my nails. 😑😂

Jeudi Cáceres

These are super adorable! 💛

Beth Goodman

Love the bunny!!!

Norah Araujo

I love these so much. Thanks for sharing them. 💕

My Nails by Johna

cute

charlie macdonald

I liked the bunny

SandyzSerious

Adorable

Cherael Symone

This is super cute, i like

bellevanilla

The 🐑

#119931
                                                                          Lu Ann Wiegman

All so cute 😍💕 can't decide

#119932
                                                                            Prosjekttilfriskelse

Bunny or lamb ❤️

#119933
                                                                              SuChanNoir

The lamb is so cute!

#119934
                                                                                Amanda Freitas

Trying all of them 💖

#119935
                                                                                  Tem

great content it was really entertaining

#119936
                                                                                    Tem

amazing video you deserve more subscribers

#119937
                                                                                      Angi Shiflett

The lamb was my favorite

#119938
                                                                                        Miz Angel

LOVE your nail shape

#119939
                                                                                          Miz Angel

the chick is adorable

#119940
                                                                                            Daniela Salinas

My favorite thing to do is watch beginners nail videos even though I’ve been doing my nails for over 4 years now 🤣

#119941
                                                                                              Fabulous World!

I don't have anything to do so i guess i will paint my nails.

#119942
                                                                                                The nights Ash

So cute I loved it 🥰😍

#119943
                                                                                                  Percy26candy27

I love the bunny

#119944
                                                                                                    jelly beann

The bunny looks like jungkook♥

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!