Eating only BLACK FOOD for 24 hours *it was unique*

Main Eating only BLACK FOOD for 24 hours *it was unique*

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle
      Eating only BLACK FOOD for 24 hours *it was unique*

THIS WAS A WEIRD CHALLENGE. I ate only black colored foods for 24 hours, the whole day. It was so unique… and I was SHOCKED at how I found the dinner!

Yarden !

Can you do this challenge with only green food? Or an only black foods eating out like at restaurants vid?

Sarah Sodoma

+Tara Michelle girl you should do the same Challenge with a different color and see what happens!!

ALI BUZZELLI

charcoal pancakes sounds interesting haha

Cathy’s Life

do another one w/ another color!

Vanessa Coelho

Lmao I love Tara 😂😂❤️

Brittany W

Do rainbow foods

Chandra Burgess

I would have put food coloring in the pancakes to make them black! No after taste!

angelica gonzales

When you were eating your black rice you should have added some black beans!!!

Maria & Agripina

Use the black salt for margaritas !!

S Mi

It’s fun but you shouldn’t waste food. It’s not comfortable for me to watch someone buying foods for just insulting.

Joanna Chiang

I like black rice because I am used to it and I grew up with healthy rice in my family

Ashli J

Ok I like black rice it is bomb..😂 not sure about that garlic sauce though.

Cheng Ronald

Black rice is actually super tasty… I would say I wouldnt eat black rice like that even though I'm a Chinese. Try to cook it with water, cane sugar, and some coconut milk, it's super good as a dessert!!!

Bekka Dowland

Can you please do another video like this 😂 I was highly entertained

Lola Salazar

Just put black food dye on stuff I would want to eat done.

Natasha h

Lol this was so funny!!

TraBellurz

I really did enjoy this! And yes black noodles is one of my fave korean dishes to eat! LOL

Rachna M

This is so unique

maddyrox89

could have made the rice with black lentils or black beans and then just seasoned it, also blackberries are a good snack could have added to pancakes…also oreos! 🙂

Jasmine Garcia

🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣 your face when you poured the sauce into the noodles

Caitlin Johnson

I loved this. Who knew there were so many black foods?!

Erika Poirier

Hey Tara, i really love your channel girl is the best 😃💖💖

Zane Shatnawi

Obssessseeeedd with your videos

Andrea Belan

I love the way you say pasta😆💕

Kathy Cooper

Very interesting. I don't know if I could of done it.

Molly Rose

Where did you get the white heart sweater?

Caroline B

You’re from Toronto and you don’t even use real Canadian maple syrup!! 😱🇨🇦

maxine chan

I tried Black rice and didn’t like it

Allynah Lomeli

Eat only yellow food for a day

Eat only red food for a day

Jenavive Furtado

The intro song you had reminds me of Sierra furtado

Sierra Jordyn

“PAAAAAASTA” hahaha love u

Zurina Haston

I’ve been kind of obsessed with watching these videos and was so pleasantly surprised to see this in my inbox!!

Emma Mackey

Butter is not black 😂😂 lmao

Misbah Khan

Those noodles looked good 😍

#12849
                                                                          Abby Lunzmann

you are literally my favorite youtuber i love you❤️❤️

#12850
                                                                            emily mary

oooh definitely would try to eat the black rice since it’s just.. rice lol. 😂

#12851
                                                                              Candela Mendez

I thought you will eat more. I think you ate more but didn’t show. Like you should have drinked Coca-Cola or something else haha. Looks poor

#12852
                                                                                Vanessa Leung

I’ve eaten like octopus ink rice before in Hong Kong and it’s really good

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!