Eminem's Strict Rules For Parenting Hailie Jade Mathers

Main Eminem's Strict Rules For Parenting Hailie Jade Mathers

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Eminem's Strict Rules For Parenting Hailie Jade Mathers

This Is How Eminem Raised Him Daughters And How His Music Affected Them Growing Up. Subscribe to our channel: …

Guylian Viaene

MAKE THIS BLUE IF YOU LOVE Eminem

👇(small creator btw)

M Harris TJ

Cuz I'm Hailey Jade , yes I'm the real Jade, all you other Hailey Jade's are just imatating, so won't the real Jade please stand up, please stand up , please stand up

Jeyar Chardy

Damn just imagine adopting your ex wife's kid from another man and raising it like a queen. This is the reason why this man deserves every drop of respect in this world

Zara L1

Imagine Eminem actually being your dad ! Like nobody’s messing with ya 🔥

Sajfex

She is beautiful now 😍

Angel__ B

Eminem is amazing ❤

Sicily Costa

Hailey literally looks like Em in full contour makeup.

Joseph Walsh

Say what you want, the man has good morals, values and good parenting skills in his personal life ..

Priskila Rossy Ratnasari

He has beautiful and intelligent daughters! Thanks for her father who encouraged her to continue her study!!!

Arlene Bondoc

Aww 🥰What a great daddy! 💯

Nirmal Hriday

MGK is a dipshit

Adonis starlink

Em help me when i had hard times his music really help me gbh

PTL FG2

Em don’t need level of education. He is the master of dictionary and his rhyming scheme is on different level. There is only one Slim Shady

Karuna Nelson

How dare they ghost Hailie on Instagram! !!!

Karuna Nelson

Good on you Eminem.

Patricia Saluti

You can tell he’s a good father. Great Dad.

profscarlett

I’m the same age as Eminem. I remember when Hailey was the little girl on his videos. Now, she’s a grown college-graduate woman. I’m old! 👵🏼

Lil Tay

shes my homegirl !

Liesa De Groote

Leedle.

laylow x

y’all been talkin about this girl for like 20 years can y’all give it up. she’s a grown woman not a little girl

RHIANNA VLOGS

Did u know that he’s autistic

Rayane Meghni

Instead of doing videos about girl bands feuds … doing one about gg who genuinely like each other would be a great idea … Little Mix are just so underrated and their friendship is heartwarming …

Kleo Leonard

early comment

Gewigsverlies Dietilies

WHO ALWAYS WATCH BUT NEVER TRY

Yassuo

0.33 views 82037389 likes YoUtuBE iS dRunK

Brittanii Starzz

Hailie has grown up to become a very beautiful & mature young lady! I hope she has all the success she wishes for!

KittySnicker

I know he’s trying to save face with his non-bio children, but we all know he loves Hailie the most. And I love Em but I wonder how he explains some of his misogynistic lyrics to Hailie.

Walkin’ Tall

Eminem may not have finished school, but he aint no dummy. He used to study dictionaries, and thesaurus' to expand his verbal skills for rapping.

WhAt Is It AnYmOrE

Eminem !! Not early😂

Matt Cruse

Listen to "headlights" explicit on Spotify by eminem and nate ruess.
                                                                  Now listen carefully to the ending chorus when Nate Ruess sings, listen carefully to the words he said.
                                                                  That shows Eminem s love for his children as well as his confidence.

Elly KindredZombie

She should follow her dreams that's what she should do and I wish her every happiness

foufa mess

Finally diferent subject to talk about rather than the kardashian

Laila Shryock

He's a good looking guy. I like him

Chairman Meow

His fuckin beard is weird 😏

#64635
                                                                          Theexclusiveelite85

I wish I had a daughter like Hailey thing is i never will be a father is a terrible feeling I would never wish someone the same fate I have right now

#64636
                                                                            Theexclusiveelite85

Wow eminem is a awesome and cool father

#64637
                                                                              dustyyx roses

i guess you could say i’m early……………….

#64638
                                                                                Yo Dark

I think the world will be her oyster.
                                                                                  She is academically prepared to go any route she wants. But she would fair better in Editorial/ Fashion – Makeup
                                                                                  Either way, with her dad beside her guiding her way she will make her mark in this world.

#64639
                                                                                  Mebarki Imad

10th 🤟🏻

#64640
                                                                                    Iceleya Square

I LOVEEEE "Eminem" he's the 🐐!!

#64641
                                                                                      Keonde Quarterman

Nobody ain't do rap battle with Eminem! He's a genius

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!