Emotional Mother Brings Figurine of Daughter to the Appointment | Say Yes To The Dress Bridesmaids

Main Emotional Mother Brings Figurine of Daughter to the Appointment | Say Yes To The Dress Bridesmaids

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Say Yes to the Dress.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Emotional Mother Brings Figurine of Daughter to the Appointment | Say Yes To The Dress Bridesmaids

Debbie is feeling emotional about her daughter’s wedding and wants the bridesmaids to wear the same colour as the ballet dress her daughter used to wear.

Mia Shepherd

Can the mum flippin shut up, this day is meant to be all about her daughter and she's there saying she should take the advice of her mother.

BruinPhD2009

Creepy. Very. Creepy.

kj4945

THE MOM IS A EMOTIONAL WREAK LIKE HUN SHES OVER 18 NOW

Laura Hinson

What Would mom have done if pink wasn’t even her wedding colors

Ani Dadron

This mother needs therapy.

Cat Lockhart

Who's wedding is this ? Mommies looking what she wants not what her daughter wants.

w m

Everyone keeps criticizing the mom and yes maybe she’s a bit much but she’s just sad to see her little girl all grow up. I wish my mom was still here with me

Alexandria Winchester

Lmao love the pole 😂

Vexedandirked

I'm surprised the bride is only moving 2.5 hours away….I'd be running further than that to get away from that emotional stranglehold. Using tears to manipulate people, especially your daughter, is disgusting.

Laurymar T.

2:40 Me when I take a test.

Afreen

She beats every mexican, indian, jewish moms

Ebony Govender

The mum is adorable! 🥰

Marie Hartmann

How embarrasing! I feel sorry for Sarah.

Lima Bean

Why is the Mum so upset she's getting married and moving she's not dying

Eva H

Mom needs a fuckin therapist lmao

Jayden Abraham

The moms so worried about seeing her little girl in the pink but the bride is wearing a wedding gown obviously

Caroline Abbott

I'm so glad my mom didn't treat me like a dress up doll when I was a little kid. I wore what I wanted to and I HATED pink

Trisha George

That mom DEFINITELY has empty nest syndrome

Hayley Wilson

To mom: as Elsa would say, "LET IT GO" and she's moving 2.5 hours away? Seriously that is not far at all. You're literally smothering her

Norm Rayos

Yeah cuz that’s not creepy at all….

Edward James

I'm so glad that the daughter is moving away, but I have a feeling the mom is going to be there every weekend…lol! Just let go!!!

uwu

her mom is creepy as fuck

Sophie Xoxo

Why is everything one shoulder 🤢🤢

Sophie Xoxo

This is so weird

Some Toast

What is with crazy, old, southern, white bitches and pink? My god

Laley Pops

Moving 2.5 hours away from that mother wouldn't be far enough for me, lol.

layne smith

Guys tbh this is normal for moms to act like she does in the deep south like i dont see anything wrong with this

Kylijordan Bisquera

She acting like the bride is the one who is going to wear the dress like ???

Neiley-Joy Forkah-Musoro

Seriously. No one else is going to talk about the weird shaking screen?

jannamain

No wonder the daughter and husband are moving Two hours away from her

Joanna Tryc

4:01
                                                                    Mom: l love this dress
                                                                    Bride: l hate it
                                                                    Mom: BITCH WTF?!

Sharna West

Emotionally controlling mums are the WORST! You've had your wedding, let your daughter have hers!

Leah Ginsburg

Love this show so much

Danille Bracamonte

All i can say is HER WEDDING HER CHOICE

#15908
                                                                          Dee McGee

I don't even know what to say.

#15909
                                                                            S Lantos

seriously … that mom tho … the emotional maturity of a 3 year old "PINK PINK PINK!!!"

#15910
                                                                              EDKL

This mom is manipulating people with her tears. You had your wedding. Your daughter only chose pink because you wanted it and wouldn’t take no for an answer. Sheim on you.

#15911
                                                                                Bonnie Over the Ocean

Y'all mama is just weird tf is up w her

#15912
                                                                                  h Francis

this crazy ass old bitch needs to be committed – in this day and age, just fucking barking

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!