Everyone on social media IS FAKE!!!

Main Everyone on social media IS FAKE!!!

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      Everyone on social media IS FAKE!!!

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a random rambles for you… where I go on and on about instagram for 20 minutes lmao! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for …

Tiffany celaya

Thank you for posting this I shared it with my 13 yr old who struggles everyday with the expectations of having to be perfect whether it’s hair skin clothes I wish everyone would just be good in their own skin and style and shine the light on that instead of being apart of that unrealistic expectations on instagram so thank you 🙏🏼

Twistedsistaart

What an important video for everyone. Thank you Kathleen for being transparent and always sharing your true feelings.

Halla Panna

Love you and appreciate you for filming this, Kathleen. 💓

Kaavya Sr

Just seeing u is enough doesn't matter what u post 🥰

Dana Shackleford

While u seem like a nice girl and apart from all influencers u seem original and different. But I can see right through all the fakeness of all "THOSE INFLUENCERS. I DONT ENVY THEM AT ALL. IM CONFIDENT AND GRATEFUL I CAN SEE THROUGH THE TRICKERY AND FAKENESS

Jennifer Magana

You are amazing!! You are speaking the truth 💯

Erika Torres

I love my lil lips

Mz_ a92

♥️♥️♥️ I really like how humble and real
                      you are this is why I always watch your videos. I may not always comment but I always watch!!😁😁

aditaDE

Girl. My daughter is 18 months and I seem to get heavier 😔

the Sakuraibears

I watch youtube sometimes but i dont follow influencers and brands in instagram. They make me feel i need the same lifestyle as theirs. Sad reality of social media.

Paridhi Singh

I have wrinkles on forehead and every time I put foundation there,,l feel people have gorgeous forehead..no wrinkles etc etc..but m 31 dude..m aging..shouldn’t I be embracing that rather feeling embarrassed and making comparisons…and honestly I don’t have money to get that perfect face..btw what is prefect means to anyone.. I am happy the way I am..period..

Shakiba Inside A Screen

sees title
                              Samantha Ravndahl just posted a 45 min video diving into her Instagram posts & talking about what was happening behind the scenes so I'm mentally READY for this video LETS GO

rani

I am so confused. Kathleen is upset about the beauty standards and pressures and influence on younger generations and she is agreeing she is also falling for that insecurities herself and she realizes it. Then why botox and smile line filling…. She says it makes her happy. But I can't understand her train of thought….

Mahi-Noor Shaikh

This video is going to change many girls perspective in a good way.❤

Millie Hicks

This is so raw and so real! Everything that you've said is so true regarding how social media can have such a negative influence, especially for young girls who are already feeling insecure. It's hard enough feeling comfortable in our own skin without seeing perfection constantly every time we look at something on the internet! Thank you for saying this! 😊👏👏

Mallory Edwards

Also THANK YOU for making this video! Everyone needs to see this. Thank you for using your platform for good. It's sad that people have to worry about posting a video like this because of the backlash when it is a REAL issue that needs to be addressed

Fiona Lyu

I really don't like my dark circles…not only they are dark but they also sink in a bit so I look extra tired all the time. A lot of influencers posting no-makeup photos literally have no flaws and a lot of the times I wish my bare face look like that lol

Jocelyn Jauregui

💛☺️

Annmarie Gianfrancesco

YES KATHLEEN ESPECIALLY SINCE YOUR CAREER RELIES UPON "LIKES" and Others Opinions Upon Yourself!!! 🤗, BUT DON'T YOU WORRY, IT's Your PERSONALITY INWHICH KEEPS ALL OF US COMING BACK, YOUR PERSONALITY and YOUR TALENT!!! KATHLEEN SINCE I HAVE STARTED WATCHING YOU, I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH!!! ☺!!! And YES, YOUR RIGHT ABOUT SOCIETY's PRESSURE TO HAVE THE "PERFECT" EVERYTHING!!! But I MUST TELL YOU, IT GET's BETTER MANY OF THE TIMES!!! YOU SEE, I'm Going To Be 50 In 2 More YEARS!!! (Infact my Birthday is Dec 18th) And Every Year Between Holiday Stress and Aging Stress, DEPRESSION HITS ME BIG, THIS TIME OF YEAR!!! But for the First Year, I'm OKAY!!! I THINK IT's FINIALLY COMING INTO A AGE INWHICH I DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO KEEP UP WITH OTHERS. THAT AGE OF TRUE ACCEPTANCE!!! (I've Heard Oprah Once Talk About HER AGE. The Age Inwhich One Reaches and Finds Acceptance with Oneself!!!) I Think I've FINALLY REACHED IT KATHLEEN!!! SO KNOW, YEAH YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 50, TO REACH THAT INTERNAL ACCEPTANCE OF ONESELF, AND JUST SAY, "Hey, I'm Okay Today!" Its BETTER THAN YESTERDAY, AND TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER THAN TODAY!!! I JUST TELL MYSELF THIS!!! EVERYDAY!!!

Erin Cole

I’m with you 100% Kathleen!!

Anna Maria

Thank you for this video, it was incredibly refreshing.

Angelica Ireth

The most genuine influencer honestly. Thank you for who you are Kathleen, love you.

Laura Corral

Hola!! I am a cosmetologist and I have smile lines 🤷🏻‍♀️ that’s the way it is. My mom has smile lines, my two sisters have them….. all my family have so I guess is something I have to deal all my life

Came to change my username – can’t think of one.

You should only compare yourself to your highest self.

medi jones-williams

Just don’t follow them
                                                        I don’t follow any models, influencers or youtubers on Instagram and for me Instagram is so fun

Annie Jones

To EVERYONE who has Instagram, unfollow anyone that makes you feel like shit, anyone who makes you doubt yourself or makes you feel not beautiful. DELETE them, UNfollow them!!! You will feel 100x better I promise.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                        error: Content is protected !!