EXTREME DRAG TRANSFORMATION! ft. Envy Peru | NikkieTutorials

Main EXTREME DRAG TRANSFORMATION! ft. Envy Peru | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      EXTREME DRAG TRANSFORMATION! ft. Envy Peru | NikkieTutorials

In today’s video, I invited Dutch drag superstar Envy Peru! She’s my favorite Dutch drag queen, and I asked her to TRANSFORM me into a queen! We talk about …

NikkieTutorials

MAKE SURE YOU ENTER TODAY'S GIVEAWAY…. you can win tickets to see Envyโ€™s show!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ†โœจ

Aniyo Aniyo

PLEASE LIST THE PRODUCTS USED!!!!! I GOTTA KNOW WHAT THAT SETTING POWDER AND LASHES WERE!!!

Batel Zip

Wowwwww amezing!!! 8๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Quแปณnh Anh Nguyแป…n

I freaking LOVE this eyebrow shape!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โคโคโค

13bb

She looks so good wtf

Lou Sunny

I love her little mannerisms ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ

Lorena Salazar

Yessss. Slayyyyyyy!!!!! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Anna Lopez

I love the makeup. So much fun to watch.

Lucรญaa Letoil

Does Envy have a youtube channel?

Atzera

Oh my god my favourite dragqueen is Bianca del rioโคโค
                          Or nina flowers omg 2 amazing queens especially their personality

Brenda Rodriguez

Wow Envy peru you are georgous

JoAnne Davis

Drag name should be miss Marie Antoinette, just cause that wig is so big.

Misael’s Channel

You look like Gia Gun from RuPaul's Drag Race Nikkie ๐Ÿ˜‚

Jake Fear

Those under eyes were screaming "Set me!"

xulux

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Spring Easthope

Iโ€™m in the US so no tickets for me, However, loved loved loved the video!!!! Your new drag name should be Notorious Nikki Nipples ๐Ÿ˜€ No? Yes? Maybe?

sydney emerson

Trixie Mattel!

Arda Cakirlar

Waar leef je eigenlijk

Brauer Pauer

You could totally pull off the โ€œno eyebrowโ€ look

Sally Mariscal

Beautiful

Brittanie Nutter

she made you a true goddess babyyyyy!!!

Lawrence Black

Dickie Tutorials

Sally Mariscal

RollaRou Nikkie drag Queen

Sol So

"Dama diamante" but in dutch !!

censored

viscous scarlett should be the right name because of that amazing red lips

Michelle Quezada

Nikkieโ€™s skin is glowing and radiating like always yessss queen!

Ralf T.

My favorite dragqueens are Bianca Del Rio for her insult comedy and Kim Chi for her artistry. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Blue merry

OH DEAR!! The make up was PRETTY AMAZING!! ๐Ÿ˜

Gladys Rojo

๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

Rhea Litrรฉ

Youโ€™re new Drag name : SHALASKA THUNDERDUMP ๐Ÿคฃ

Leigh Whitson

first 5 seconds…THOSE RED GLITTER LIPS ARE EVERYTHING!

Amy_ lee

Lulu

Dianne Barcenas

Omg why is she sooo beautiful ๐Ÿ˜

Amitis yansh Singh

Superb

#110053
                                                                          Flossie Shelley

Wow !!! That was very beautiful

#110054
                                                                            N M

Put anything on Nikkie and she's gonna look like a queen.

#110055
                                                                              Jennifer Lira

Omg the Spanish!!!!

#110056
                                                                                LinzBelle

It would have been awesome if her drag name was Natasha. Like if you get the reference.

#110057
                                                                                  Jorgee Colรณn

jesussss envy is so fuckinn stunnnning ๐Ÿ˜ & nikkiee you looked bomb & that hair was mfin SICKENINGGG darling yaassss ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

#110058
                                                                                    Rylee Sage

I really want to know what waterproof loose powder was used!!!

#110059
                                                                                      Life of Kautz!

Nikki fabulous!

#110060
                                                                                        Just SimplyAmy

Liliana Marie, for a drag queen

#110061
                                                                                          lauren brown

Sickening ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ yes!!!

#110062
                                                                                            Morgue Music

Omg Envyโ€™s lip shade ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

#110063
                                                                                              Hannah Kayee

Ms Envy can you just come over and do my brows everyday!!! Please and thank you!

#110064
                                                                                                Mario Garza

Nikkie peru

#110065
                                                                                                  Raul Rivera

Those lips are dam sexy!!!

#110066
                                                                                                    Ginny Stalder

Not sure if this Drag Name has already come to life in the comments because I havenโ€™t read all of them, BUT, I think your Drag Name should BE (DUHN DUHN NA DUUHHHNN) Nikkie Tut Netheregion!!!! Hahaha GET IT?! Nikkie Tut obviously because NikkieTutorials…and NETHEREGION because you are from the Netherlands and it is Drag so you gotta have some comedy and a little grit in there as well!!! Or you could do just Nikkie Netheregion!!! Loved this video and love you!

#110067
                                                                                                      Lily Alarcon

Omg Nikkie you need to do your brows like this every day!!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!