EYESHADOW HACK!

Main EYESHADOW HACK!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Wayne Goss.
Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss

Give this hack a try. Its super easy to get the look you want without needing skill! Wayne Goss Brushes Dose Of Colors Eyeshadows US …

reece Green

I ain't mad at the look I wouldn't use such an orange / red in the crease.

Bethan Handley

I very much love your tutorials. Easy to follow, especially for a cack handed person like me lol

lynxlou

Loved this! Your tutorials are always so incredibly easy to follow! Hope this works for my round eye shape!

Maeflor Ogario

beautiful

Theresa west

Thank You! I dream sometimes you are my very special MUA! Only in my dreams but the next best this is watching almost every video!!!! Almost !!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŽ‹๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒŸ

Renee Marais

Watched a LOT of make up tutorials and without a shadow (๐Ÿค—) of a doub't this method is the easiest and will suit everyone. Thanx Wayne.

Jemma J

Waw, the journey to the end results ๐Ÿ‘Œ

calichef1962

I'm old school and I don't think I will ever get used to red and orange eye shadows. They can really be startling in real life, especially in the day time.

silvanitazgz

I love you ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜…

Prameow Meow

My daddy is here!!

nugumeulisteia id

for people who think makeup=stressful. now you don't have a reason to do no make-up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Debby D

Lovely video Wayne, can you share some tips on how to create a simple everyday eyeshadow look using liquid eyeshadow?

G T

Love your videos. Thanks for keeping makeup fun and not serious while providing actual advice and tips. โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

LittlePoet

For some reason lately, I just don't like any shadow color. I love a rose gold look but I can't seem to achieve it. I love your shirt..I need more pink in my life. Love you, Wayne. Sues

Gwen Massey

Brilliant for someone like me who never wears eyeshadow because I always make a mess when I try to apply it so have stopped using it altogether.

Ella Stevens

Those metallic single shadows are incredible. Where are they from??

Lily Law

Wayne you're brilliant, thanks for being so down to earth, love your sense of humour and such artistic talent. X

Carmen Neg

Hi Wayne! Can you please tell me what would be the best color eyeshadows for me .. My skin is a light tan color .. If you look at my picture on here that is my color skin .. Thank You

JESSIE

3:46 is my reaction every single video. Love you, Wayne! Sending much positivity and love to everyone, lol. ๐Ÿ™‚

Carmen Vega

Great advice I struggle with my eyeshadow.

dead pool

How can someone with dark circles pull this look? The wipes will remove concealer and color correcter.

Michelle Merry

I love your tutorials on eyeshadow because I have hooded eyes and struggle doing the eyes. Your tutorials have given me the confidence to wear colours and I am starting to get better. People are starting to compliment on my looks. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜

Francisca Lopez Aperador

Fantastic tutorial!!!

Sophie Acapella

Love it when you get in a playful mood like this, Wayne! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘Œ

Amanda Petkov

Um hello! What blue shadow was used please!?!

Rheanna Schmidt

Did you get another camera? I love being able to see the zoomed in perspective! It's so helpful for me because when you're working in such a small area it can be difficult to see when some are putting the shadow on the crease, or above the crease, or in the crease. Thank you for this video Wayne!

America Ramirez

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Ana Chavez

Gorgeous!

mcota5

Nice, thank you for sharing.

garmtpug

It's funny, but I do pretty much the same thing, but with a lot of painstaking steps! Then I take my baby wipes and clean it up underneath and on the side of the eye. I never thought to just "go for it"!! I will be trying this to morrow morning! Thank you, Wayne! You are a gem!

Margaret Frook

My eyes are very down-turned….would this hack work for me?

Jane E M MCDOWEL L

I don't have this much eye shadow. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Megen Lien

Great video as always Wayne! Thank you for the tips! Super helpful โ™ฅ๏ธ

Mishy J

Iโ€™m trying this in the morning !

#33952
                                                                          Leonore Gatti

thanks Wayne, I'm such a slop when doing eyes, I hope next time I can create this mess also and clean it up. Again, you are so cute

#33953
                                                                            Lisa LaMagna

๐Ÿ’

#33954
                                                                              J Jadot

Thank you โœจ๐Ÿ˜

#33955
                                                                                Moira Piper

You look utterly fetching in that shade of pink, Mr Goss! ๐Ÿ’œ

#33956
                                                                                  Belinda Rix

Very cool. Great tutorial Thanks for sharing. I have so much trouble with eyeshadow. I don't know why that and contouring

#33957
                                                                                    Michelle

This honestly makes so much sense, going to try this soon. Thank you, Wayne!! xx

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!