FAVORITES & FAILS SWAP with Rachhloves

Main FAVORITES & FAILS SWAP with Rachhloves

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      FAVORITES & FAILS SWAP with Rachhloves

Today I’m swapping my worst products of the year with my OG YouTube beauty pal Rachel for her best products of the year. Go Watch the other half of our collab …

Tati

Hey guys, for everyone wondering why I gave Rachel a ā€œdirtyā€ Blendiful … We filmed two videos back to back, this video was the 2nd one of the day. Her Blendiful, was new for the first video and used for this one. xoā€™s

MayMilo Lm

Your blendiful sucks!!!…and by the way, is time of the month? You seem annoyed.

fnrsgrl

Brow powder is my go-to! I map out my shape with a pencil and fill with powder. The one I use is in a pan, and I put it on with a brush, though. I don't like the ones with those weird applicators.

Nichole Benton

I'm blown away with the pur foundation!

Hanan Hazard

OMG RACHEAL YES GETTING THE REC SHE DESERVES

Jenna Stewart

Can we get an updated eyeliner favorites?

Andrea Janko

Really not sure why people had an issue with this video. I loved it

Jodi G

First video Ive watched of Tati's… Is she always this blunt and looking like she is in a bad mood? šŸ˜¬

sweetlilochickadee

OMG since youā€™re moving to Seattle, you should totally do a collaboration with Taylor Wynn AKA thataylaa!!!

mmkay Kristie

was anyone else convinced racchloves already had a full face of makeup on!?

Amanda Renee

More collabs yā€™all are the same person! ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

Catherine Beardmore

Hi Tati. Love your videos. Can you please turn down the lighting some. I can no longer see the products or how they're performing on the skin. Thanks!

lily henderson

everyone saying tatis vibe is off… yes. shes def like those girls in high school who dont know how to hang out w people who arent in their ā€œgroupā€

Alyssa Martinez

Tati bringing back the wing!

Andersson G

Ufff Tatiā€™s face when she said: baby coming through! Excited voice but completely serious face. Something is off….

OxfordStyle

This video felt a bit slow…

K lol Yeah

what Iā€™m interested in is how Rachel uses the setting spray and then reacts to it like itā€™s nasty for the ā€œfirst timeā€ when in her video 4 days ago she uses it no problem??? Showing she has used it before ??

Kelliann DeCarlo

LOVE these two.

Miss Wendy

Ahhh my blendiful came in. Cant wait to use it!!! Love u tati!!!

Cassandra Dennis

Iā€™m sorry Rachel, thatā€™s your bare face? I need your secrets

Sam Oli

TATI IS CLEARLY JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE CANĀ“T GET PREGGO. KEEP IT PROFESH LADY!!

bflyrenee

I seriously love her!

Manders Beauties

I forgot how much I love watching you two together:

S Douglas

I shall check out that pĆ¼r minerals foundation.

Stacy guerr

I feel like Tati did whatever she wanted. She even behaved stuck up like she feels she's better.

garden heart

There's something really off with tati she looks pissed off for real. I feel sorry for rach she's so sweet

Natalie Byrd

Why is your vibe so off?

chanez noor

Omg!! Tati being so jealous of rachael for being pregnant soooo obvious!! Weird vibe dude!!

Mary Claire Odom

Literally my faves on Youtube!!!!!!! Love yā€™all !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel Frumkin

"You'll taste it in your nightmares."

PerfectPinkiePants

I don't get why people critique on this video… I love their chemistry, in both of their videos.

Brittney Dunbar

The only thing about this video that I have to pick at is I wish Tati would have gave Rachel a new Blendiful. Other than that the video was cute šŸ¤Ž

Melissa Smith

I'm not subscribed to Rachel's channel. I will now. Her energy is sweet & fresh. Tati seemed " off" in this video. It was uncomfortable to watch her.

i am not funny

i use brow powder šŸ™

#113596
                                                                          Briley Blue Eyes

OMG I loooooove RachLoves!!

#113597
                                                                            Audrey Bdr

The look on tatiā€™s face when Rachel showed her beautiful belly ? Like Ā«Ā yeah whateverĀ Ā» I mean I usually LOVE Tati, but this video wasnā€™t it.

#113598
                                                                              Gianna Marie

tati is acting like sheā€™s better than rachel, thereā€™s a reason i stopped watching her

#113599
                                                                                Em

I usually never hear things that youtubers point out in their video, but I heard that mowing lol. Itā€™s a sunny Saturday here in Northern California so I thought maybe it was coming from my backyard so I paused your video and nope šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

You two did so well with this! Iā€™ve never heard of rachloves so Iā€™m heading over to her channel now. Thanks Tati šŸ„°

#113600
                                                                                  Faith G.

There's only 2 product links/mentioned in the video description…? Even for the loved items OR Rach's pallet..?

#113601
                                                                                    RƔfaris

your like…one of few youtubers that use a outfit more than once.this shirt you used on jan2 video..and thats fine…it's just that A LOT o yt make a thing of not reuse any clothes…or use real furr(yucks Jstar)

#113602
                                                                                      Melania Gheorghe

Yes, love you both and love seing you again together.

#113603
                                                                                        Heather Shoenberger

I LOVE this ā™”ā™”ā™” love both of youā™”ā™”ā™”

#113604
                                                                                          Lurah25

That was a really odd moment when Tati just got up and walked around leaving Rachel on her own. Then Tati hands her a dirty blendiful.

Also when she just handed Rachel the concealer and said "have fun" then didn't say another word?? Weird

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!