FEBRUARY BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2020 (Try On – First Impressions)

Main FEBRUARY BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2020 (Try On – First Impressions)

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      FEBRUARY BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2020 (Try On - First Impressions)

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Watch me test out February’s BOXYSHERM!!!!! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! …

KathleenLights

Hi guys!!!!!!! I have missed you all so much! I hope your week is going smoothly and stress free!!!!! Love you xoxo!

Amadelys De La Cruz

Kath!!! I recommend the Curl Charisma line from Briogeo. If you prefer a mousse, the one from NOt Your Mother’s: curl talk line 💕 (the cream and gel are also one of my favorites)

Shadowhunter7

pls pls pls test tatis blendiful! ❤️❤️

Sydney Puckett

MAKE UP TUTORIAL CAUSE THIS LOOK IS CUUUTE !

ashleeyv

Can you make another zodiac video lol I just love the way you talk about it

W

the ending of the video i had to watch 5 times to understand cause i wanted to learn. then i realized you forgot to say sulfate free shampoo once and that's why i was confused. now i get it. SILICONE FREE KAT

Missy Maria

I’d much rather get a skincare box than a makeup box.

Denis Madera

I live for these videos!

noWam

Favoooo videooo🔥🔥💗💗💗🤩

Raquel

(Monat) Is really good to get back your curly hair..

emms_olive_ady

😂😂😂 love the last 3 seconds of this video!!!

Susie Lewis

Didn’t like my box this month🙁 no eye palette or skin pads.

Jaionnai Cuna

Idk what makes me happier. The fact that you’ve posted everyday or the fact that you’re starting your curly hair journey 💗💗💗💗

Jazmine Repass

Is it just me? Or did you dye your hair again? It looks red in some spots. Did I miss something? 😂😂

inspiritbabyvstar

I'm so happy Kathleen is back to her regular schedule <3

Herh Collins

Well come to cg group

Andrea Guess

So glad you're joining the Curly Girl journey! I highly recommend doing a final wash to get rid of the silicones you had in your hair, if you haven't already. Have fun with it!

Sandy Llamas

The song u put (when u were applying your foundation) had me looking outside my window at 10:30pm, I thought I heard the elotero man!?!!! Hahahahah

Chelli Robinette

GIRL!!!! Your nails are stunning!!! The eye look you came up with was Gorgeous!!! I have to look through my collection and try and recreate that 🥰🥰🥰

Jessica Burgueño

Can we get a curly girl hair routine please🙏🏼💕

Janine Perkins

Ya know how they let you choose one item? I chose that gorg eye palette. Dang. Didn't get it. I guess they want me to know how to want…🥴

Breanna W

My box was full of mostly skin care this month! I thought they made a mistake at first but I guess not and I’m not complaining 😆 I also got the first aide beauty pads and a Kate Somerville serum that’s $98 at Sephora (🙀), a “glass skin” cream, pur primer and Alamar face brushes.

Yihua Zhang

Kathleen ALWAYS, I mean ALLLLways get the best version box. They definitely picked for her

Jolisa Gomez

"It's a huge commitment and I'm an Aquarius, so that aint gonna happen." GIRL SAME 🤣

andrea vidaillet

You should visit The Curl Whisperer in Miami! It’s an amazing salon for curly hair. The brand Innersense Organic Beauty is a great brand for curly hair, it’s clean and organic, and the curl whisperer uses it!
                                                        I hope you see this and decide to give this salon a try!

Pamela Dandley

Beautiful eye look Kathleen as usual!

Luisa Reyes

You’re eye look was very Natasha denona.

Buttery Biscuits

I fully support Kathleen's 1 second venture into the ASMR world with the soapy wipes at 2:51

Tin Bernas

connect with beauty vloggers on Phlanx!

storiesinthedust

im allergic to a lot of the stuff that comes in boxy charm boxes (fragrance allergy 😭) so i love living vicariously through your unboxings. they have so much good stuff, but i cant justify the price every month if i cant use so many things 🙁

angela correa

Deva curl super cream is amazing

Julia Hernandez

You should try Petit Vour subscription box, they have the best skin care products in their boxes every month. It's also all vegan and cruelty free brands, and they're the esspensive ones too.

Taylor Cowan

When I read the title I read “boxy sharm unboxing”

c0502

Seeing your Iconic eye palette makes me want to re-subscribe to BoxyCharm🤔 The fact that there's no guarantee I'd get that exact palette is the reason I'm holding back from resubscribing 😩💔

#114755
                                                                          EnglishProfStyle

Be really careful of Devacurl products. I had a friend whose hair is fried because of it and there are a lot of others in the same boat. I wouldn't want that to happen to you!

#114756
                                                                            NursePresley

Am I the only one that LOVES her and Manny's BoxyCharm videos, but is honestly SICK of them because I NEVER get the same items they do! Mine are always downgraded items and I actually PAY for mine! UGH!! Thinking of cancelling because it KEEPS happening!

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!