FESTIVE ROOM MAKEOVER! Girly Christmas Decor! ~ Freddy My Love

Main FESTIVE ROOM MAKEOVER! Girly Christmas Decor! ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      FESTIVE ROOM MAKEOVER! Girly Christmas Decor! ~ Freddy My Love

It’s a Freddy My Love Christmas! Today we makeover my dressing room with a festive flair! *affiliate links used, and some items were either gifted or bought …

Jessie great

What’s the name of the bgm song ?

Melissa Callia

Your mom is so hilarious. Please do a video of giving your mom a Freddy makeover! πŸ’•

Cristy Nottingham

pretty sure your bedroom is nicer than a showroom honestly just beautiful wow

Robson Aparecido da Silva

Superb. Congrats!

Fragrance 16

Loved it…. 😍😍😍😍

Karen Curtis

I love this so much , I love seeing everyone's idea a Magical, yours is lovely. Take care everyone πŸ˜‰

Alicia Djurovic

love it!

Emily G

Fun, Creative, Girly, Inspiring, Festive!!! πŸ’—

Fantabulous !

Can you do a come shopping with me video in the stores in London?

Meghan Brede

For the tape-ceiling paint problem, you can look in art stores or online for white or clear painting tape (won't damage the paint then). Happy holidays!

Hayley

Is your tiffany necklace the small or medium size?

Lindsay Lou Bowker

Your room is pretty but it's way too fussy… 😏

Hannah L

i dream of having your aesthetic omg

zahra benomar

Forme thé look Mézenc😁😁😁

Badrul Alam

It's really pretty ….But truly I think that you makeup table is to cluttered …But still looks prettyβ˜Ίβ˜ΊπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Olivia Hampton

Love it !!!!!!!!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

adelia sibarani

I love the song during the time-lapse..what's the title?

Nikky stoop

Omg it looks so cute and beautiful 😍

Glyn Parkinson

I really hope u do a night routine and idk why πŸ˜‚

hala de

you remind me of Disney princess πŸ’•

Katerina 1985

Tooooo much clutter! Freddy your room is the most messy and cluttered I have ever seen. Your room doesn't look home even without festive dΓ©cor. You should put things in closets.

Sachi Kothari

✨Your room is literally goals like so pink and prettyβ€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ’•

Siera Manro

Festive vlogs πŸŽ„

No Decaf

So beautiful and festive! We stick to more traditional reds and greens, but I may need to reconsider adding in some more white and gold for sure next year! Can you do a "Christmas shop with me in London" video?

Mamta Singh

It's looking amazing🀩

Karina Odia Julialevi

Your room is soo Hygge.. 😍😍

Antonio Gomes

She went above and beyond and really doesn't need anything for the wardrobe. The decorations are quite beautiful especially when lit. Lmao the bow and snowflakes I am almost surprised they too didn't light up.

Vanessa Mae Oquendo

whats the title of the song please?

Sarah L

Freddy I adore you

Maya Kern

I love you Freddy but I really can't believe that you still work with such a problematic brand like Victorias Secret πŸ™

Manasi D

Best girly pinky Christmas decoration I have seen in like forever, your makeup looks awesome though.

Synne

Can you do a video about office wear?

Star Brown

Looks like you. Beautiful.

Ali Lamb

So so gorgeous omg loved this so so much πŸ’•πŸ’•

#107563
                                                                          jkbkjnj kjhkjbnjk

whats the song?

#107564
                                                                            Mini Ch

You are soo soo so pretty 🌸🌸

#107565
                                                                              Nikolina Lubura

can someone tell me the name of this song? ty

#107566
                                                                                Mamta Singh

Some makeup related stuff pls

#107567
                                                                                  JLynn Schmitt

After a hectic day shopping or festivities, what a sanctuary to come home to. Your room just makes me smile. I think if I just want to feel good I'll replay this video.

#107568
                                                                                    Kim Mingyu

The voice of the song really looks like Melanie Martinez to me

#107569
                                                                                      Amarveer Samara

Hi Freddy! Please do a Winter Glam Makeup tutorial

#107570
                                                                                        NJC

Do you know the Jimmy Choo Swarovski crystal heels? The most beautiful shoes I've ever seen!

#107571
                                                                                          Maggie T

Why are there only 194 comments?

#107572
                                                                                            Hang Thuy

What’s the song’s name??

#107573
                                                                                              Haruna Komuku

So pretty! Lots of great ideas! By the way, did you cut your bang even shorter lately? It look gorgeous on you. Love it!

#107574
                                                                                                Trendy Talia

Absolutely beautiful Christmas decorations! I love the classy, girly look to it. πŸŽ€πŸ’•βœ¨

#107575
                                                                                                  Sophia Bax-Wooten

Song?

#107576
                                                                                                    Miley Rmah

Freddy, please make this a tradition. Make a video of you decorating your room/space each year because this is just absolutely beautiful.

#107577
                                                                                                      bcbro

So lovely and feminineπŸ’πŸŽ€πŸŒΈπŸŽ€πŸ’

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!