FLAWLESS for FALL In-Depth Makeup Tutorial | NikkieTutorials

Main FLAWLESS for FALL In-Depth Makeup Tutorial | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      FLAWLESS for FALL In-Depth Makeup Tutorial | NikkieTutorials

Who doesn’t love a perfect cat eye and vampy/glittery lips for Fall? Today I’m sitting down for an in-depth makeup tutorial to ease into all the spookiness coming …

NikkieTutorials

WHO IS READY FOR HALLOWEEK THIS THURSDAY? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคญโœจ

Leni Mini Miney Moe

This is beautiful!๐Ÿ˜ So beautiful I actually decided to comment!

Faizan Khan

Osm

barsha das

Aww I love it when Dylan kissed her, that was toooo cuteeee๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

AlmaDeLuz

Oh my gosh this eye look is GORGEOUS!! Ahhhh!!!!! That ombre liner is to die for! I NEED those 2 colors at least! (Yellow and bronze)… wow. You are so beautiful! Love the dark lips on your lovely lip shape ^__^

Caro’s World

Herft has arrived! Grab your Dark Lipsticks Ladys and Gentleman! We are going to slaaaay

Emmy Quirijnen

Seeing all these people commenting trying to use the word herfst.. yโ€™all are so cute lol.
                    Donโ€™t worry even Dutch people struggle pronouncing it sometimes๐Ÿ˜‡ (atleast I know I do๐Ÿ˜…)

Love seeing a vampy lip๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Vidya Divya

YOU LOOK STUNNING

Tukha Tran

Youโ€™re so beautiful! I loved this look I am SOLD!

Karen Sue Pohlmeier

I'm living for your head band! Please, tell us where you get your hair jewelry. This look is everything and though I'm on a "no buy" I have to buy all these Marc Jacobs item's!

Milonde Essy

Show me some love and sub to my YouTube just a beginner but trying hard

SHAY’S WAY

nikkie out here slaying fall

Lateefa. H

Wow, love that so much!

DCS Sketttit

So beautiful Nikkie ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

shahad’s planet

In love with this look ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

RAMONA EYES

Beautiful๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Christina Kruse

My favorite thing about herfst is all the sweaters and comfy clothes all day every day!

AllThingsIssey

This look is absolutely gorgeous and has really got me in the fall and Halloween mood ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒโค๏ธ

ely Santamaria

This time its all about herfst ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Corie J

Your makeup is absolutely beautiful ! Omg stunning !!! I'm going to try that nose highlight tip ๐Ÿ’œ

little cheeto

Is it just the fact that Iโ€™m high rn or are her eyebrows different in this vid

Always at Your side

Looking beautiful as always and love your headband

linde callens

herfst is my favorite season!!

Reza Latib

I've been subscribed for over a year now omg!!๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Magenta Erรฉndira

Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap

Tacnical gaming

Very nice makeup

GORGEOUSBAEBEAUTY

โค๐Ÿ”ฅ

Vanessa Sins

where is that headband from?! It's so beautiful

Olya Baileys

Beautiful inside and outsideโœจ๐Ÿ‘ŒGlam makeup โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโœจโœจโœจ

beautybarbiexy

Trying this nose highlight trick right now ! It looks STUNNING ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Aluia Kalolo

So stuningly beautiful x

Martha Adame

Nikki: talking
                                                                      Beauty blender: PAT PAT PAT PAT

Sabrina Lugo

This was beautiful I live to see Nikki at her best working with the lovely Moss daughter it was an iconic picture. May the lord continue to bless your heart Nikki and bless your career your such a diva queen ๐Ÿ‘ธ ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽƒ

Connie Haun

Wow gorgeousness โค๏ธSuper talented and herfst

#99216
                                                                          Jessica Lara

Omgsh I love this eye loookk!!

#99217
                                                                            Fflur Morris

The dutch word of the day is โ€œherfstโ€
                                                                              Me: hefstct herfstttt… I give up

#99218
                                                                              Kat

I love your copper leaf headband ๐Ÿ˜€

#99219
                                                                                Laura Palma

I love this kind of videos. I enjoy so much!

#99220
                                                                                  Ebru Hsaaa

Nikki is you tube queennnnnn king

#99221
                                                                                    Ebru Hsaaa

Your lip is it orjฤฑnal ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

#99222
                                                                                      karen chiavazzo

Nikkie: โ€œ – and then you Netflix and Chill with your Fiancรจ โ€
                                                                                        Me: AND I OOP

#99223
                                                                                        Melissa Canedy

I really like how you explained where the shadow was going and why. Too many youtube makeup artists have gotten away from doing actual tutorials and just simply sit in front of a camera and do their makeup and talk about their life. It is nice that you are going back and explaining things and still talking about life. It is good to have both.

#99224
                                                                                          Wiandri Vorster

Woww, there was just something about this Herfst looked that I totally loved.. ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ – In this look Herfst whispered to Nikkie, "Herfst is proof that change is beautiful…"

#99225
                                                                                            Zeinab A.

Cragratz sweetie!
                                                                                              You do an astonishing job with makeup, you deserve to be famous! You are an amazing person inside and out. I really like your hand accessory or tiara. Where did you get it from I love it.

#99226
                                                                                              The final Touch

I love your eye makeup,

#99227
                                                                                                Michaela

i died at the huOy

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!